Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBW - No wonder Muslims go ISIS

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
>two people believing two opposite religions being *married*

the degenerates will use ever excuse in the book to claim sanctity and yet reap the *benefits* of the sinful.

Posting a pic of Chadlite with an ethnic foid isn't doing a good job of promoting the concept of JBW. More like "Just Be Chadlite and White."

We get it. Chadlite can smash all sorts of pussy. That doesn't do anything for truecel whites like me who can't attract anyone of any race.

Keep praying to literal trash cans, you low IQ shitskin hindu dindu. :feelskek:
It is not mandatory to pray in Hinduism. As long as you avoid the major sins you won't have negative karma, thus being reborn in a normal state. If you can do good then it's positive karma leading you to heaven. Learn sth before spewing crap from your dick fucked mouth. Oh I forgot litteracy is not a thing among muslim as Muhammad was an illiteeate goat shagger as well.

Still buying into the JBW bullshit? Get enough melanin in your skin & women will go fucking crazy for you. White fertility rates arent plummeting for no reason; white women are infinitely more interested in black men.
Cringe

Just because niggers are fucking like rabbits in africa doesn't prove bbc theory dumbass

It is not mandatory to pray in Hinduism. As long as you avoid the major sins you won't have negative karma, thus being reborn in a normal state. If you can do good then it's positive karma leading you to heaven. Learn sth before spewing crap from your dick fucked mouth. Oh I forgot litteracy is not a thing among muslim as Muhammad was an illiteeate goat shagger as well.
Keep crying for me you little hindu shitskin. You're just upset because hindus are discriminatory faggots since the paler, the better. :lul:

A lot of the muslims in America are like really liberal, soy, weakling types. Her euro equivalent would get honor killed by her cousins.

Keep crying for me you little hindu shitskin. You're just upset because hindus are discriminatory faggots since the paler, the better. :lul:
I fairness mog every gulf and north african filthy Mohammad cock sucker. I have mostly north India and north east mongoloid blood. Half of my cousins have green eyes. I bet youre a hydrabadi shikskin Muslim who lokies to project his shortcoming on other

I fairness mog every gulf and north african filthy Mohammad cock sucker. I have mostly north India and north east mongoloid blood. Half of my cousins have green eyes. I bet youre a hydrabadi shikskin Muslim who lokies to project his shortcoming on other
LMAO imagine believing that ur superior to sandcels because ur a chindian abomination fak just fak

Deluded shitskin hindu dindu at it again :lul: you are darker than my shit you dumb hindu rat

never forget

SJW in the streets
KKK in the sheets

Still buying into the JBW bullshit?
Get enough melanin in your skin & women will go fucking crazy for you.
White fertility rates arent plummeting for no reason;
white women are infinitely more interested in black men.
170px-Sheamus_WWE.jpg

Women have no problem at all with pale guys if they are muscular enough.

Apparently having dark skin makes it easier for the shine of oil/sweat to be visible to make existing muscles more distinctive, which is why bodybuilders tan.

That's probably why we sometimes see this, along with the culture of blacks being more violent / assertive in rap culture and whites being apologetic guilty-ridden humble guys by comparison.

Or blacks sometimes being so poor (and needing to do physical labour) that they might end up being less fat.

White guy has NCT and sandroast looks like Leafyishere. Hope they become hood ornaments for a van of retribution. This is proof that their is no such thing as a "Muslim" foid or a "Christian" foid, all foids worship chad cock and chad cock only.

White guys have the monopoly on all races of women

Muslims turn terrorist because some whore went for a white guy? Sounds like a JBW cope. A complex combination of western imperialism, poverty, political vacuum, and the nature of Islam itself contribute to the formation of radical Islamic groups.