Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [JBW] Noodle happily marries white guy with 2 white kids instead of starting her own family

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-

Those kids are definitely not hers as they are literally blond and 0% Asian looking. Even normies in the thread are confused, saying it must be a one in a million chance of biracial kids not showing any Asian-ness. I also have literally not ever seen any hapas be completely blonde and white looking.

What is more likely is noodle probably carried eggs from a white woman because she didn't want any ERs to pop out but also still wanted to JBW.

Those kids are definitely not hers as they are literally blond and 0% Asian looking. Even normies in the thread are confused, saying it must be a one in a million chance of biracial kids not showing any Asian-ness. I also have literally not ever seen any hapas be completely blonde and white looking.

What is more likely is noodle probably carried eggs from a white woman because she didn't want any ERs to pop out but also still wanted to JBW.

It's rare, but I do know of a few hapas that just look 100% white, and it's annoying, because they insist they are POC

Noodles rather be genetically cucked to be with a white chad instead of being a mother to her own chink gremlins.

Brutal for ricecels, if I was white I would definitely approach noodlewhores.

It's rare, but I do know of a few hapas that just look 100% white, and it's annoying, because they insist they are POC

k4uqp1h7v8a41.jpg

Nah found another pic, they are 100% white.

This is the children my mother wanted, and what she thought I was going to grow up as. I have no doubts in my mind that she would’ve killed me, just to have a white, good looking son.

I hope they had decided to get a nice vacation in China last month...

This is the children my mother wanted, and what she thought I was going to grow up as. I have no doubts in my mind that she would’ve killed me, just to have a white, good looking son.

Brutal you're hapa? It's over for hapacels

Maybe something about the way he wrote that?
Both our babies? Maybe its a way of saying Stacey gave birth to them but noodle refers to them as her kids? Maybe she used to be the nanny...

She turned her back on her bloodline, her ancestry, but feels no guilt, no indecency...

Looks like ethnics are going to attack whitecels again with JBW.

dream of every asian women %100 white child damnn

I fucking hate every noodlewhore in the west

Tired: getting mad at noodlewhores for noodlewhoring

wired: encouraging every noodlewhore to exclusively date white males because it increases the net suffering in the world. Ricecels like me have copes, pathetic white males get their participation trophy azn gf, their children become the next Elliot Rodgers and exotic hapa whores.

Tired: getting mad at noodlewhores for noodlewhoring

wired: encouraging every noodlewhore to exclusively date white males because it increases the net suffering in the world. Ricecels like me have copes, pathetic white males get their participation trophy azn gf, their children become the next Elliot Rodgers and exotic hapa whores.

We should encourage mass immigration of white betas to Asia. Let the world burn.

I'm white, where's my noodle.

We should encourage mass immigration of white betas to Asia. Let the world burn.
this is unironically not a bad idea. noodlewhores would welcome them with open legs, and ricecels are beyond redemption. white males merely adopted the soy, ricecels invented it. I just want the world to burn.

Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/pics.
Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose.

Save it next time.

It's so pathetic people like them sharing their life through social media. It shows how empty they're.
That asian girlfriend got her white harem.

you wish you were this guy kek

I think they are her children, the blonde hair kind of throws it off but his eyebrows are very light. The nose shape of the children has that typical button flat shape that the Chinese have. And their eyes are small.

Is she originally from Central Asia?

Noodlewhores are the most soulless cunts to ever walk the earth, what else is new?