Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW?

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-

What the fuck is this shit? Can anybody explain this? JBW? Betabux? Maybe she actually doesn't care about looks? Major mindfuck either way.

It's probobly some fetish. The same way i have a fetish for severe acne.

well he is white, just by virtue of that he is entitled to that brown foid more than I am. or any other shitskin is
doesnt even phase me

HJA0h5V

She has an accent - VISA/green card game

a combination of JBW + status virtue signal

Publicity, same with the Nigerian who won a local contest for ugliest man and had a tumor and the Treacher-Collins guys in the UK.

Publicity, same with the Nigerian who won a local contest for ugliest man and had a tumor and the Treacher-Collins guys in the UK.
Maybe. Doubt it though. Why would she LTR a literal abomination just for some cheap publicity?

This sounds kind of reasonable, but she lived in the US even before treating him.
yeah greencard doesnt make sense, neither does betabux cos if i remember correctly he was working a shit job.

I can't justify this anyway other than JBW. Blackpill prevails yet once again

Women don't usually virtue signal by fucking ugly guys.

because they are conventionally ugly. this is deformed ugly so femoids would want to use the opportunity to virtue signal and raise their status.

Maybe. Doubt it though. Why would she LTR a literal abomination just for some cheap publicity?

Reality show, book opportunities, etc. I remember seeing articles and talk show appearances with couples like these.

just imagine if this was an ugly ethnic instead

because they are conventionally ugly. this is deformed ugly so femoids would want to use the opportunity to virtue signal and raise their status.
I wish I was deformed lol. Joke btw.

JBW Theory never fails

well you would also have to be low inhib enough to show your deformed face on TV or another big platform.
That ain't a problem if it means I get laid. JFL when being 0/10 is better than 4/10.

Godfrey-Baguma-wife-Kate-Namanda-Uganda-s-ugliest-man-449623.jpg

Look at this just be white REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just be white obviously, it's over for subhuman mongoloids like me