Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBWmaxxer realizes his sons will be incels

Good. The more cumskins that do this the faster they die out. Its simple really

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

At least they will got high IQ

I want to JBWmaxx and create an army of ER's tbh.

not all hapas are created equal. half japs might be able to pull of the e-boy kpop look, but what does a half Chinese go for lol

tenor.gif

JBWmaxxer woke up from the matrix

:dafuckfeels:

I hope his sons "rise up" and kill their dumbfuck parents in cold blood.

heir mom is hapa and I know all of the shit she suffered through

uh, yes? such as?

getting called "exotic" all the time
easily mating with a white man

A bit too late for this retard.

If I ever make a child with a gook I will abort all male babies. I won't put them through the same misery as I go through but amplified to a billion since not only will they be ugly but they will be ugly hapas.

and this is all fixed by going to japan.imagine if my problem was that easy

i hope he suffer and get killed by his ricecel son

:dafuckfeels:

I hope his sons "rise up" and kill their dumbfuck parents in cold blood.
I agree. They didn't consent to being born. Their parents brought them into a life full of suffering all because they were selfish narcissistic cunts who wanted children for themselves.

I agree. They didn't consent to being born. Their parents brought them into a life full of suffering all because they were selfish narcissistic cunts who wanted children for themselves.

STIR THE RICE
PAY THE PRICE

wi6x7bhuiavy.jpg

View attachment 345929
Keep coping nigger

This only happens when they breed with gooks and niggers.

Every other ethnics like arabs, curries, and latins preserve the white phenotype and maximize on those white genes when further breeding with whites is continued.

If he drugs them with Testosterone and HGH, they may turn out ok

Honestly its pretty bad being a ricecel but I gotta be grateful I wasnt born a Hapa.

1/4 Jap kids looking ”fully Asian”? Highly doubt it. Still over for them.

JBW still works if you move to the ethnic country rather than bringing the foid back with you. ER only exists in a western context

JBW still works if you move to the ethnic country rather than bringing the foid back with you. ER only exists in a western context
being hapa is an advantage rather than disadvantage in asia since ppl are really white worshipping there.

Haha no grandkids for you fucker.

View attachment 345929
Fucking lol this. I love seeing white maxxers fuck up their race with asian genes. The funniest thing is, as much as pigskins hate arabs and africans, them breeding with said groups would be better since at least arabs are caucasion and africans have some good genetic traits. But they choose to mix with asians, who are physically the weakest race while also having the most POWERFUL dominating genes His kids are 1/4 fucking ONE FOURTH japanese and 3/4 white yet still look asian enough to be rejected by noodlewhores.
At least they will got high IQ
Women hate nerds, and nerds simply become beta buxxers while she goes off and fucks a low IQ tyrone/chaddam
Keep coping nigger

This only happens when they breed with gooks and niggers.

Every other ethnics like arabs, curries, and latins preserve the white phenotype and maximize on those white genes when further breeding with whites is continued.
That's because Arabs, Indians, and Latinos are still caucasion.

Last edited:
Fucking lol this. I love seeing white maxxers fuck up their race with asian genes. The funniest thing is, as much as pigskins hate arabs and africans, them breeding with said groups would be better since at least arabs are caucasion and africans have some good genetic traits. But they choose to mix with asians, who are physically the weakest race while also having the most POWERFUL dominating genes His kids are 1/4 fucking ONE FOURTH japanese and 3/4 white yet still look asian enough to be rejected by noodlewhores.

Women hate nerds, and nerds simply become beta buxxers while she goes off and fucks a low IQ tyrone/chaddam

That's because Arabs, Indians, and Latinos are still caucasion.
The thing is that cumskins perpetuate hate while at the same time wanting the benefit of sleeping with the women of said races. A "Gook" or a "Nigger" Is beneath them up until they get an inkling of attention from said races women.

Out of all the human races i hate cumskins the most, mostly because of their false sense of superiority and riding on the achievements of their ancestors. In addition i also dislike them for the amount of hate and tension they create between people for no reason other than to divide them and maximize profit.

Who is the race that came up with derogatory terms for each kind of human?

Who is the race that gave women rights?

Who is the race thats causing more harm to the planet and speeding up the end of humans as a whole?

Its also funny to see subhuman cumskins here coping with racism too, its honestly pretty pathetic.

The first and last word out of a cumskins mouth is hate.

20200221 110506

Last edited:
Interracial breeding is degenerate

Who is the race that came up with derogatory terms for each kind of people?
Jews. (Goy)
Who is the race that gave women rights?
The Constitution of the USSR guaranteed equality for women - "Women in the USSR are accorded equal rights with men in all spheres of economic, state, cultural, social, and political life." Again jOoOz

Who is the race thats causing more harm to the planet and speeding up the end of humans as a whole?
China.

Its also funny to see subhuman cumskins here coping with racism too, its honestly pretty pathetic
Cumskins deserve nothing but the rope for the world they build but you're not so different than a racist yourself considering your so called "biased" misanthropy . The only difference I see between you and a racist cumskin is position of power.

Jews. (Goy)

The Constitution of the USSR guaranteed equality for women - "Women in the USSR are accorded equal rights with men in all spheres of economic, state, cultural, social, and political life." Again jOoOz

China.

Cumskins deserve nothing but the rope for the world they build but you're not so different than a racist yourself considering your so called "biased" misanthropy . The only difference I see between you and a racist cumskin is position of power.
Jews are a poster boy for all things cumskins do wrong. Bullshit.

China and the USA are both responsible for the destruction for the planet, but cumskins share more of the blame

Also ,I'm not even human so i Fail to see how i can be racist

Jews are a poster boy for all things cumskins do wrong. Bullshit
Is that why they're universally loathed by all other non brain dead ethnics. You ever wondered why they're hated most by the only group of people who sheltered them ,before they tried to exterminate them ?. It's due to the same reasons ottomans expelled them before. I'll tell you that much.

China and the USA are both responsible for the destruction for the planet, but cumskins share more of the blame
True .but only the first half. China produces about a third of the TOTAL plastic waste polluting the world's ocean. 8m tonnes worldwide that pollute the sea every year up to 3.5m tonnes is from mainland china.

Also ,I'm not even human so i Fail to see how i can be racist
We're all apes. you're not special

Last edited:
Is that why they're universally loathed by all other nin brain dead ethnics. You ever wondered why they're hated most by the only group of people who sheltered them before they trying to exterminate them ?. It's due to the same reasons ottomans expelled them before. I'll tell you that much.

True .but only the first half. China produces about a third of the TOTAL plastic waste polluting the world's oceans. The study reveals that of the 8m tonnes worldwide that pollute the sea every year up to 3.5m tonnes is from mainland china.

We're all apes. you're not special

I'm a Genetically modified GREAT ape. I am indeed special.

Jews are universally loathed because again, they're a scapegoat for whitey. Have they done some terrible shit? Sure, but every single thing whitey is responsible for jews just happen to be to blame. Interesting.

China may produce more garbage, but cumskins ARE garbage, therefore outweighs any amount of garbage china produces

rot out cumskins already