Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBWmaxxers in a nutshell

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
charisma_man.jpg

I mean, the most famous spots for JBW are Vietnam, Thailand, and the Philippines but... okay we'll go with Japan.

Western females are the worst garbage out of all garbage though.

I mean, the most famous spots for JBW are Vietnam, Thailand, and the Philippines but... okay we'll go with Japan.

As far as I'm aware, it's all the same, and I don't have love for any of those guys.

As far as I'm aware, it's all the same, and I don't have love for any of those guys.
I mean, if they want to fuck Asian pussy and have no problem with doing so, all the power to them.

I mean, if they want to fuck Asian pussy and have no problem with doing so, all the power to them.

I'm gonna stand with the ricecels on this one, I can't stand white guys who try to JBWmaxx, it just makes me angry.

Japan is decent but you need to be slightly better looking than the average white

JBW is cope and fake, JBB is where it's at.