Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jeffery EpSTAIN gets a statue in Albuquerque NM!

JFL. who would create a statue of Jeffrey Epstein? and why?

This is probably "outsider art" somebody trying to be a Banksy. I don't know why they'd put it in Albuquerque. Surely there must be symbology to all this. What's weirder is this statue was erected the same day this MIRACLE HAPPENED:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU7WVMf5grc

JIZZLANE is finally apprehended. Either she's 100% DEAD in the next few weeks, or we're gonna have the biggest news event of this crazy year. It feels a bit under reported, because it did not pop up into any of my news feeds, and there aren't huge views on this story. This is an obvious coverup

Last edited:
This is probably "outsider art" somebody trying to be a Banksy. I don't know why they'd put it in Albuquerque. Surely there must be symbology to all this.
Epstein had a property in New Mexico.

JFL. who would create a statue of Jeffrey Epstein? and why?
I think the symbolism considering the context of the moment is that statues of bad men are being taken down actively, however, when it comes to Epstein, this is the one statue you don't want to tear down, because the (((elites))) want you to forget this guy ever existed.

Sounds good.

Pants up!
Don't shoot!