Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting @JeffGoldblumInTheFly, if this pings you, respond.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
@JeffGoldblumInTheFly, join Looksmax or Reddit or something, stay in touch somehow. I want to follow your situation. I tried messaging you, but it doesn't work for some reason.

Over for pmcels

RIP. I actually have to agree with mods though because low effort ER posts are annoying.

He's fucked simple as that

RIP. I actually have to agree with mods though because low effort ER posts are annoying.

He wasn't well in the head. Most people here aren't. But he was near his breaking point. He needs a friend.

Tags don't work in thread titles bro.

"over" for bigdickcels

@JeffGoldblumInTheFly I love u so much man I just wanted to tell you that unironically free my nigga @JeffGoldblumInTheFly

I see @JeffGoldblumInTheFly just followed me, but I still can't message him. Why not join Looksmax?

6'3 and BWC they say. what is his situation?

6'3 and BWC they say. what is his situation?

He's constantly tormented and suicidal. But damn. If that's what they say, he needs to join Looksmax.

I see @JeffGoldblumInTheFly just followed me, but I still can't message him. Why not join Looksmax?
I believe if your banned on incels.co you will also be banned on looksmax. I've seen that happen to some users