Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jerryrigeverything is the biggest bluepilled cuck of this generation and possibly of all time

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★

• Meet Jerry Rig (Zack Nelson)
  • He is a millionaire youtuber(i.e. gets paid for filming himself, the lowest effort job on planet earth)
  • He is an aryan blue eyed 6'0+ chad with LOOKS, MONEY and youtube global STATUS
  • given this and according to the sacred blackpilled texts he should be able to Slay and land a prime jb stacy foid - but instead he goes for a crippled beckylite who probably cant even wipe her own fucking hypergamous arse hole. The foid is older than him.
  • JFL
Relevance to the inceldom Discourse

• This behaviour of chads marrying and dating defective foids is DIRECTLY fuelling inceldom
  • A 3/10 permanently crippled foid will see chads like Jerry Rig who wife up foids who are factory rejects and use it as inspiration to reject her looksmatch. If a crippled 3/10 foid can get chad that means a non crippled 4/10 foid should settle for nothing less than MEEKS right?
  • Jerry Rig met his crippled wife on a dating app - he probably matched with 100's of stacy's but chose to spend the rest of his earthly days with genetic trash.
  • Such actions fuel hypergamy both in real life and online. Chads should only date stacy and leave the genetic trash for us sub 8 genetic trashcels for fucks sake

The guy is bald, prolly explains why he had to settle for this foid. Also, JFL if you think foids such as this are going to settle for one of us.

good god its so fuckin over...

Won’t watch , but I believe you

Jerry Rig met his crippled wife on a dating app - he probably matched with 100's of stacy's but chose to spend the rest of his earthly days with genetic trash.
I don't think so. There must be a reason he picked the gf that he did. Could be the rest were all whales or ghosted him.

Jerry is playing the long game. The female cant go around cheating on him since shes in a wheelchair.
Also you have to realise how much of a death sentence baldness is for men, especially when it comes to younger females

Jerry is playing the long game. The female cant go around cheating on him since shes in a wheelchair.
Also you have to realise how much of a death sentence baldness is for men, especially when it comes to younger females

"We met on a dating app" It won't last

I think it is easy to forget that the higher in value the female is the pickier she will be.This guy could have gotten a stacy,but it would be quite hard for him to maintain her long term(he is bald,will grow old,probably get fatter).He would have to compete with gigas chads 24/7.so instead of getting a stacy that didn't worship him he got some random average girl in a wheelchair who will worship him as a god,will always be meek and kind to him,will try her best to please him in every turn etc etc.he probably cheats once in a while though.

The guy is bald, prolly explains why he had to settle for this foid. Also, JFL if you think foids such as this are going to settle for one of us.
The Norwood reaper spares noone
good god its so fuckin over...
It never began buddy boyo
Won’t watch , but I believe you
Based - its not worth watching tbh ngl
not one click
Brutal Clickpill
I don't think so. There must be a reason he picked the gf that he did. Could be the rest were all whales or ghosted him.
Maybe - but the scientific blackpill clearly states that if you have LOOKS MONEY + STATUS you should qualify to get top tier foids
In that case Jerry is BASED and practicalpilled
she is cute
Too bad she's paralyzed from waist down and will always be a burden
"We met on a dating app" It won't last
True - soon as someone who mogs him enough appears - she will be go
I think it is easy to forget that the higher in value the female is the pickier she will be.This guy could have gotten a stacy,but it would be quite hard for him to maintain her long term(he is bald,will grow old,probably get fatter).He would have to compete with gigas chads 24/7.so instead of getting a stacy that didn't worship him he got some random average girl in a wheelchair who will worship him as a god,will always be meek and kind to him,will try her best to please him in every turn etc etc.he probably cheats once in a while though.
Enlightened Indian Guru IQ
This is the most high IQ assessment of the situation!
Maybe that's his thing?

In that case he is a sick perverted bastard
I agree if she is still able to have kids I'd be fine with her
Same

Last edited:
Imagine being paid millions to break shit for zoomers to watch lol.

Imagine being paid millions to break shit for zoomers to watch lol.
Life on Tutorial Mode jfl
Imagine foids who get paid millions to suck chads cock on camera for zoomers

If he had hair he would be a chad ngl

Him dating a disabled foid must be a fetish tbh.

Him dating a disabled foid must be a fetish tbh.
Thats a sick fetish tbh ngl.
Maybe if he just fucked disabled whores it was understandable - but a chad marrying a disabled hole is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL bluepill

Dream job tbh, don't really have to do shit
And you get global recognition and status. Chads always win
Jfl at a starting a youtube channel whilst having a subhuman face

this. Jerry is based

sometimes i wish i was youtuber, getting paid for nothing is sounds good

Life is easy for him just records himself doing the same thing for years

The guy is a mormon, so he probably doesn't believe in sex before marriage. Same with his wife. Guessing they were probably virgins when they married, so they're both trad.

Last edited:
sometimes i wish i was youtuber, getting paid for nothing is sounds good
"Sorry sweety - Chad only"
The guy is a mormon, so he probably doesn't believe in sex before marriage. Same with his wife. Guessing they were probably virgins when they married, so they're both trad.
At least he got a virgin - that puts him in the top 1% of men who married virgins
Life is easy for him just records himself doing the same thing for years
Tutorial Mode on Steroids

Last edited:
Chads should only date stacy and leave the genetic trash for us sub 8 genetic trashcels for fucks sake
It's actually bad for incels to date genetic trash foids. We need genetically strong foids to counter our shitty genes and make our offspring better than we are,.

It's actually bad for incels to date genetic trash foids. We need genetically strong foids to counter our shitty genes and make our offspring better than we are,.
Enlightened Indian Guru IQ

• He is a millionaire youtuber(i.e. gets paid for filming himself, the lowest effort job on planet earth)
  • He is an aryan blue eyed 6'0+ chad with LOOKS, MONEY and youtube global STATUS
  • given this and according to the sacred blackpilled texts he should be able to Slay and land a prime jb stacy foid - but instead he goes for a crippled beckylite who probably cant even wipe her own fucking hypergamous arse hole. The foid is older than him.
  • JFL

• This behaviour of chads marrying and dating defective foids is DIRECTLY fuelling inceldom
  • A 3/10 permanently crippled foid will see chads like Jerry Rig who wife up foids who are factory rejects and use it as inspiration to reject her looksmatch. If a crippled 3/10 foid can get chad that means a non crippled 4/10 foid should settle for nothing less than MEEKS right?
  • Jerry Rig met his crippled wife on a dating app - he probably matched with 100's of stacy's but chose to spend the rest of his earthly days with genetic trash.
  • Such actions fuel hypergamy both in real life and online. Chads should only date stacy and leave the genetic trash for us sub 8 genetic trashcels for fucks sake

He's bald. His SMV is trash. There's nothing else to say.

He's bald. His SMV is trash. There's nothing else to say.
Saint Hamudi said "Hair is Life - If you have no hair you have no life"
Its over for baldcels

• JFL

He Looks Psycho as fuck. He probably ran her over with his car and has dead bodies in his Basement.

He Looks Psycho as fuck. He probably ran her over with his car and has dead bodies in his Basement.
If he did that then he is a based mother fucker

Seems like if you want to ascend you can JRSOWYCTmaxxx (just run stacy over with your car theory)

Based. Also if I'm not mistaken she became paralised after a horseback riding accident, so this has no bearing on her genetics LMAO.

Based. Also if I'm not mistaken she became paralised after a horseback riding accident, so this has no bearing on her genetics LMAO.
If she still has the ability to have kids and doesnt text Tinder Chads then Jerry has got himself a NAWALT unicorn

He doesn't want to get cucked which is why he went with her. Juggernaut law.

high iq