Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jerryrigeverything is the biggest bluepilled cuck of this generation and possibly of all time

The guy is a mormon, so he probably doesn't believe in sex before marriage. Same with his wife. Guessing they were probably virgins when they married, so they're both trad.
If true, respectable. But didn't someone say they met on a dating app? Why would two trad non promiscuous people meet on a dating app? It's likely that at least the crippled cunt wasn't a virgin. And jerryrigeverything makes the impression on me of a cuck who won genetic lottery. So kind of doubt that he didn't inflate the ego of a couple femoids on various dating apps before they met.

If true, respectable. But didn't someone say they met on a dating app? Why would two trad non promiscuous people meet on a dating app? It's likely that at least the crippled cunt wasn't a virgin. And jerryrigeverything makes the impression on me of a cuck who won genetic lottery. So kind of doubt that he didn't inflate the ego of a couple femoids on various dating apps before they met.
High IQ
the foid wasn't a virgin probably and jerryrig is a turbo bluepiller

I think it is easy to forget that the higher in value the female is the pickier she will be.This guy could have gotten a stacy,but it would be quite hard for him to maintain her long term(he is bald,will grow old,probably get fatter).He would have to compete with gigas chads 24/7.so instead of getting a stacy that didn't worship him he got some random average girl in a wheelchair who will worship him as a god,will always be meek and kind to him,will try her best to please him in every turn etc etc.he probably cheats once in a while though.
True
it's quite obvious this is the game many chads start to play as they get older. they don't necessary need to settle down yet, but they select younger, more loser like foids because they'll remain loyal as he gets older. high iq

True
it's quite obvious this is the game many chads start to play as they get older. they don't necessary need to settle down yet, but they select younger, more loser like foids because they'll remain loyal as he gets older. high iq
Thats what a high IQ chad would do. Settling for a stacy as an older chad is a passport to being cucked to the Himalayas and back for the rest of your life

Not only do chads take the stacys but they take all other females, leaving us with nothing.

• Meet Jerry Rig (Zack Nelson)
  • He is a millionaire youtuber(i.e. gets paid for filming himself, the lowest effort job on planet earth)
  • He is an aryan blue eyed 6'0+ chad with LOOKS, MONEY and youtube global STATUS
  • given this and according to the sacred blackpilled texts he should be able to Slay and land a prime jb stacy foid - but instead he goes for a crippled beckylite who probably cant even wipe her own fucking hypergamous arse hole. The foid is older than him.
  • JFL
Relevance to the inceldom Discourse

• This behaviour of chads marrying and dating defective foids is DIRECTLY fuelling inceldom
  • A 3/10 permanently crippled foid will see chads like Jerry Rig who wife up foids who are factory rejects and use it as inspiration to reject her looksmatch. If a crippled 3/10 foid can get chad that means a non crippled 4/10 foid should settle for nothing less than MEEKS right?
  • Jerry Rig met his crippled wife on a dating app - he probably matched with 100's of stacy's but chose to spend the rest of his earthly days with genetic trash.
  • Such actions fuel hypergamy both in real life and online. Chads should only date stacy and leave the genetic trash for us sub 8 genetic trashcels for fucks sake

This is pure Dysgenics.

First time I hear about him