Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jesus Christ might be God

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
John 10
24The people surrounded him and asked, “How long are you going to keep us in suspense? If you are the Messiah, tell us plainly.”
25Jesus replied, “I have already told you, and you don’t believe me. The proof is the work I do in my Father’s name. 26But you don’t believe me because you are not my sheep.

27My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me, 29for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else.d No one can snatch them from the Father’s hand. 30The Father and I are one.”

John 14
7If you had really known me, you would know who my Father is.c From now on, you do know him and have seen him!”
8Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father, and we will be satisfied.”
9Jesus replied, “Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and yet you still don’t know who I am? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father! So why are you asking me to show him to you?

10Don’t you believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words I speak are not my own, but my Father who lives in me does his work through me. 11Just believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me. Or at least believe because of the work you have seen me do.

John 8
58Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!

Exodus 3
14God replied to Moses, “I Am Who I Am. Say this to the people of Israel: I Am has sent me to you.

Colossians 1
13For He has rescued us and has drawn us to Himself from the dominion of darkness, and has transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, 14in whom we have redemption [because of His sacrifice, resulting in] the forgiveness of our sins [and the cancellation of sins’ penalty].

15He is the exact living image [the essential manifestation] of the unseen God [the visible representation of the invisible], the firstborn [the preeminent one, the sovereign, and the originator] of all creation. 16For by Him all things were created in heaven and on earth, [things] visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities; all things were created and exist through Him [that is, by His activity] and for Him.

17And He Himself existed and is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. [His is the controlling, cohesive force of the universe.] 18He is also the head [the life-source and leader] of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will occupy the first place [He will stand supreme and be preeminent] in everything.

19For it pleased the Father for all the fullness [of deity--the sum total of His essence, all His perfection, powers, and attributes] to dwell [permanently] in Him (the Son), 20and through [the intervention of] the Son to reconcile all things to Himself, making peace [with believers] through the blood of His cross; through Him, [I say,] whether things on earth or things in heaven.

21And although you were at one time estranged and alienated and hostile-minded [toward Him], participating in evil things, 22yet Christ has now reconciled you [to God] in His physical body through death, in order to present you before the Father holy and blameless and beyond reproach-- 23[and He will do this] if you continue in the faith, well-grounded and steadfast, and not shifting away from the [confident] hope [that is a result] of the gospel that you have heard, which was proclaimed in all creation under heaven, and of which [gospel] I, Paul, was made a minister.

24Now I rejoice in my sufferings on your behalf. And with my own body I supplement whatever is lacking [on our part] of Christ’s afflictions, on behalf of His body, which is the church. 25In this church I was made a minister according to the stewardship which God entrusted to me for your sake, so that I might make the word of God fully known [among you]-- 26that is, the mystery which was hidden [from angels and mankind] for ages and generations, but has now been revealed to His saints (God’s people).

27God [in His eternal plan] chose to make known to them how great for the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in and among you, the hope and guarantee of [realizing the] glory. 28We proclaim Him, warning and instructing everyone in all wisdom [that is, with comprehensive insight into the word and purposes of God],

so that we may present every person complete in Christ [mature, fully trained, and perfect in Him--the Anointed]. 29For this I labor [often to the point of exhaustion], striving with His power and energy, which so greatly works within me.

Mathew 1
18Now the birth of Jesus Christ took place in this way. When his mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child from the Holy Spirit.

19And her husband Joseph, being a just man and unwilling to put her to shame, resolved to divorce her quietly. 20But as he considered these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not fear to take Mary as your wife, for that which is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.

21She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.” 22All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had spoken by the prophet:
23“Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son,
and they shall call his name Immanuel”
(which means, God with us).

mine brain hath not processed thine words for mine eyes have not picketh up thee information

Reading all that shit there has now fully converted me to Christianity. Full Trinitarian.

Do not resuscitate?
AB62146E 3BDA 4E21 A608 4DC15BA2B32D

What translation is that?

Thinking about it he might not be. Best not risk it.

Shit thread, kill yourself.

Keep worshipping Archons and believing in "Jesus Christ" who was also Horus, who was also a billion other different people created and rebooted over and over by the Archons to control the masses through religion.

Keep worshipping Archons and believing in "Jesus Christ" who was also Horus, who was also a billion other different people created and rebooted over and over by the Archons to control the masses through religion.
The archons are afraid of jesus name and flee

The archons are afraid of jesus name and flee
I forgot what exactly Jesus Christ actually stood for and represented. But it isnt that they're afraid of fictional christ himself, they are afraid of what that name represents and the power of it. Archons will also run from you if you stand your ground, show no fear and tell them to piss off. If they cant instill fear within you, they have no power over you.

What translation is that?
I usually use the new living translation but I use others too

John 20
24One of the twelve disciples, Thomas (nicknamed the Twin), was not with the others when Jesus came. 25They told him, “We have seen the Lord!”
But he replied, “I won’t believe it unless I see the nail wounds in his hands, put my fingers into them, and place my hand into the wound in his side.”

26Eight days later the disciples were together again, and this time Thomas was with them. The doors were locked; but suddenly, as before, Jesus was standing among them. “Peace be with you,” he said. 27Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here, and look at my hands. Put your hand into the wound in my side. Don’t be faithless any longer. Believe!”
28“My Lord and my God!” Thomas exclaimed.

Mathew 9
2Some people brought to him a paralyzed man on a mat. Seeing their faith, Jesus said to the paralyzed man, “Be encouraged, my child! Your sins are forgiven.”3But some of the teachers of religious law said to themselves, “That’s blasphemy! Does he think he’s God?”
4Jesus knew what they were thinking, so he asked them, “Why do you have such evil thoughts in your hearts?

5Is it easier to say ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or ‘Stand up and walk’? 6So I will prove to you that the Son of Man has the authority on earth to forgive sins.” Then Jesus turned to the paralyzed man and said, “Stand up, pick up your mat, and go home!”
7And the man jumped up and went home! 8Fear swept through the crowd as they saw this happen. And they praised God for giving humans such authority

John 13
13You call me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and you are right, because that’s what I am.

He is. Just read Acts 20:28 in the Greek original. It says God bought Christians with His own blood.

Christ was a man, not a god.

Christ was a man, not a god.
He is a angel and the firstborn of all creation.Jesus came down from heaven to become man.Resurrected and got his glorified body back.All the angels in heaven serve him and the father

No o-fense OP, this is probably not the optimal 4um for thoughtful, philosophical discussion of biblical scripture. We're literally a bunch of losers who will never be blessed with the opportunity to destroy a vagina

No o-fense OP, this is probably not the optimal 4um for thoughtful, philosophical discussion of biblical scripture. We're literally a bunch of losers who will never be blessed with the opportunity to destroy a vagina
Churches are so full of political correctness and wrong doctrine nowadays you'll probably have a better biblical discussion among the few Christians here than in most churches.

Churches are so full of political correctness and wrong doctrine nowadays you'll probably have a better biblical discussion among the few Christians here than in most churches.
sad BUT true

The Holy Bible is extremely based but religious leaders ignore that in favor of more "money driven doctrines" like the paying the tithe and so on

The Holy Bible is extremely based but religious leaders ignore that in favor of more "money driven doctrines" like the paying the tithe and so on
Yes, there are a lot of greedy pastors who distort old testament passages about tithing and offers to leech on people. But there's also plenty of other wrong doctrine, even by sincere people, and a lot of bowing down to the secular politically correct world instead of the bible, ignoring/abolishing certain passages that are in effect for us today because it doesn't fit into the modern western culture well.

Last edited:
Philippians 2
5You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.6Though he was God,
he did not think of equality with God
as something to cling to.7Instead, he gave up his divine privileges he took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being.When he appeared in human form

8he humbled himself in obedience to God
and died a criminal’s death on a cross.
9Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor and gave him the name above all other names,10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,11and every tongue declare that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

read satanic bible by lavey

John 10
24The people surrounded him and asked, “How long are you going to keep us in suspense? If you are the Messiah, tell us plainly.”
25Jesus replied, “I have already told you, and you don’t believe me. The proof is the work I do in my Father’s name. 26But you don’t believe me because you are not my sheep.

27My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me, 29for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else.d No one can snatch them from the Father’s hand. 30The Father and I are one.”

John 14
7If you had really known me, you would know who my Father is.c From now on, you do know him and have seen him!”
8Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father, and we will be satisfied.”
9Jesus replied, “Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and yet you still don’t know who I am? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father! So why are you asking me to show him to you?

10Don’t you believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words I speak are not my own, but my Father who lives in me does his work through me. 11Just believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me. Or at least believe because of the work you have seen me do.

John 8
58Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!

Exodus 3
14God replied to Moses, “I Am Who I Am. Say this to the people of Israel: I Am has sent me to you.

Colossians 1
13For He has rescued us and has drawn us to Himself from the dominion of darkness, and has transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, 14in whom we have redemption [because of His sacrifice, resulting in] the forgiveness of our sins [and the cancellation of sins’ penalty].

15He is the exact living image [the essential manifestation] of the unseen God [the visible representation of the invisible], the firstborn [the preeminent one, the sovereign, and the originator] of all creation. 16For by Him all things were created in heaven and on earth, [things] visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities; all things were created and exist through Him [that is, by His activity] and for Him.

17And He Himself existed and is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. [His is the controlling, cohesive force of the universe.] 18He is also the head [the life-source and leader] of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will occupy the first place [He will stand supreme and be preeminent] in everything.

19For it pleased the Father for all the fullness [of deity--the sum total of His essence, all His perfection, powers, and attributes] to dwell [permanently] in Him (the Son), 20and through [the intervention of] the Son to reconcile all things to Himself, making peace [with believers] through the blood of His cross; through Him, [I say,] whether things on earth or things in heaven.

21And although you were at one time estranged and alienated and hostile-minded [toward Him], participating in evil things, 22yet Christ has now reconciled you [to God] in His physical body through death, in order to present you before the Father holy and blameless and beyond reproach-- 23[and He will do this] if you continue in the faith, well-grounded and steadfast, and not shifting away from the [confident] hope [that is a result] of the gospel that you have heard, which was proclaimed in all creation under heaven, and of which [gospel] I, Paul, was made a minister.

24Now I rejoice in my sufferings on your behalf. And with my own body I supplement whatever is lacking [on our part] of Christ’s afflictions, on behalf of His body, which is the church. 25In this church I was made a minister according to the stewardship which God entrusted to me for your sake, so that I might make the word of God fully known [among you]-- 26that is, the mystery which was hidden [from angels and mankind] for ages and generations, but has now been revealed to His saints (God’s people).

27God [in His eternal plan] chose to make known to them how great for the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in and among you, the hope and guarantee of [realizing the] glory. 28We proclaim Him, warning and instructing everyone in all wisdom [that is, with comprehensive insight into the word and purposes of God],

so that we may present every person complete in Christ [mature, fully trained, and perfect in Him--the Anointed]. 29For this I labor [often to the point of exhaustion], striving with His power and energy, which so greatly works within me.

Mathew 1
18Now the birth of Jesus Christ took place in this way. When his mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child from the Holy Spirit.

19And her husband Joseph, being a just man and unwilling to put her to shame, resolved to divorce her quietly. 20But as he considered these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not fear to take Mary as your wife, for that which is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.

21She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.” 22All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had spoken by the prophet:
23“Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son,
and they shall call his name Immanuel”
(which means, God with us).
Trinity is all different aspects of the same being(God Head).
Reading all that shit there has now fully converted me to Christianity. Full Trinitarian.
Based.
This is true at least for the old testament , the monotheistic jewish Old testament God is a merger of Other old ancient sumerian Gods into one being. Its why he acts so bipolar throughout the book.
I went to a few churchss in my area. The people there are barely sentient, a few of the churches straight up degenerate
Especially the protestant churches

Last edited:
Judges 13
17Then Manoah asked the angel of the LORD, “What is your name? For when all this comes true, we want to honor you.”

18“Why do you ask my name?” the angel of the LORD replied. “It is too wonderful for you to understand.”

19Then Manoah took a young goat and a grain offering and offered it on a rock as a sacrifice to the LORD. And as Manoah and his wife watched, the LORD did an amazing thing. 20As the flames from the altar shot up toward the sky, the angel of the LORD ascended in the fire. When Manoah and his wife saw this, they fell with their faces to the ground.

21The angel did not appear again to Manoah and his wife. Manoah finally realized it was the angel of the LORD, 22and he said to his wife, “We will certainly die, for we have seen God!”

Isaiah 9
6For a child is born to us, a son is given to us.The government will rest on his shoulders.

And he will be called:
Wonderful Counselor,Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.