Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jesus is EVIL

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
He gives me the most strong hedonistic desires for things I can never fulfill, lets the most horrible nasty uncomprehendable things happen to me IRL due to me being a physical FREAK, puts me in a state of sheer physical, mental and spiritual torment every day, and then tells me to stop sinning completely and completely submit to him and worship him.

Literally NOBODY could get over my situation and accept it. The following guys are true disciples of Jesus, out of all Christians it is obvious they are legit, but they are both Chads (and most likely know it) and one of them (warningthepeople) actually LAUGHS at people in his videos. I used to follow them both and Jan Boshoff (finalcall07, he was an old man who passed away recently) in 2013/14 and lived a terrified life scared of Jesus' return and going to hell.

Fuck these arrogant Chads, fuck Jesus and fuck it all.

Hopefully you will realize that many chads have given themselves to the lord in chastity(augustine of hippo comes to mind).You are at the moment questioning gods intent.I think you ought to read the end of suffering by scott cairns.He is an orthodox but ignore a sentence or two and you should be fine.

Jesus saved a whore from stoning.

Jesus saved a whore from stoning.
Jesus is the reason for all our problems. If he never did that, whores wouldn't be able to use "forgiveness" as an excuse.

jesus forgives but he also punishes.injustice is not part of god.
Blah blah blah.

That whore deserved to die and she got bailed out by Jesus and we're all paying for it

injustice is not part of god.

He knows the blackpill, he knows my situation, he knows the truth about female desires and knows the truth about EVERYTHING, he knows what wonderful lives certain people live when it comes to sex and he knows how and why I suffer. Despite this however he demands I do something that I cannot do. How the fuck is this justice ?

I might not be a "good" person but there are people way worse than me and they have wonderful lives and are blissfully happy. I don't deserve this suffering, especially if I'm just going to be thrown into hell when I die anyway along with 99.999% of everyone else.

Last edited:
Religion is cope.

He knows the blackpill, he knows my situation, he knows the truth about female desires, he knows what wonderful lives certain people and he knows how and why I suffer. Despite this however he demands I do something that I cannot do. How the fuck is this justice ?
A child says the same thing.Why does my father hit me whenever i try to eat lollipops?After all i only have fireman trucks and disney movies.I deserve more.You should read the book of job.Job also asked the same question as you do.Why do i suffer when i don't deserve it?If after that you are still perplexed at the question of why,then come ask me.
Blah blah blah.

That whore deserved to die and she got bailed out by Jesus and we're all paying for it
i don't think you realize that by saying that she "deserved" something but jesus did not do it then it implies some impotency in gods part.A god that is impotent is no god at all.you should read catholic christian writings for you are sorely missing it.

Last edited:
i don't think you realize that by saying that she "deserved" something but jesus did not do it then it implies some impotency in gods part.A god that is impotent is no god at all.you should read catholic christian writings for you are sorely missing it.
I didn't say god was impotent, I'm saying that Jesus bailing out the whore caused our modern society to become cucked

I didn't say god was impotent, I'm saying that Jesus bailing out the whore caused our modern society to become cucked
Yes,you are.A god that allows injustice to go without punishment is no god at all.if jesus was merciful to this woman then it must have been a good act.

Yes,you are.A god that allows injustice to go without punishment is no god at all.if jesus was merciful to this woman then it must have been a good act.
Hold up.

What "injustice" are we talking? I never said there was injustice. The woman sinned, is that the same exact thing as injustice?

Hold up.

What "injustice" are we talking? I never said there was injustice. The woman sinned, is that the same exact thing as injustice?
i am drinking so bear with me.

"
Blah blah blah.

That whore deserved to die and she got bailed out by Jesus and we're all paying for it"

you wrote this a few minutes ago.Now,if she truly deserved it then she would need to be punished(since she committed an unjust act against god).If god showed mercy it must have been for a very good reason and since it came from jesus(the merciful act) it must be just.Don't you think that this deserves a lit more attention then usual?

i am drinking so bear with me.

"
Blah blah blah.

That whore deserved to die and she got bailed out by Jesus and we're all paying for it"

you wrote this a few minutes ago.Now,if she truly deserved it then she would need to be punished(since she committed an unjust act against god).If god showed mercy it must have been for a very good reason and since it came from jesus(the merciful act) it must be just.Don't you think that this deserves a lit more attention then usual?
according to religion, we all "deserve hell", but not everyone will go there

but not everyone will go there

If you are not exactly like those guys in the OP in terms of holiness and living your life etc you are going to hell. This is everyone in the world apart from them and a very small percentage of people. So if you are not willing to be like them there is no point trying.

If you are not exactly like those guys in the OP in terms of holiness and living your life etc you are going to hell. This is everyone in the world apart from them and a very small percentage of people. So if you are not willing to be like them there is no point trying.
The lord doesn't turn away from anyone who wants to repent.

"The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance" 2 Peter 3:9

"So watch what you do! “If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him. (Luke 17:3)"

If you don't believe in the holy bible,this entirely a different matter.You should read the case for christ.It's a short read.

Jesus wasnt white

Religion is cope