Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jesus is not god

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
Hebrews 5
5So also Christ did not glorify himself in becoming a high priest, but was appointed by the one who said to him,
“You are my Son,
today I have begotten you”;
6as he says also in another place,
“You are a priest forever,according to the order of Melchizedek.”7In the days of his flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to the one who was able to save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. 8Although he was a Son, he learned obedience through what he suffered; 9and having been made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him, 10having been designated by God a high priest according to the order of Melchizedek.

Luke2:40
40The child grew and became strong, filled with wisdom; and the favor of God was upon him.

2 samuel 7:14
14I will be a father to him, and he shall be a son to me. When he commits iniquity, I will punish him with a rod such as mortals use, with blows inflicted by human beings.

1 Timothy 2 5
5For there is one God;there is also one mediator between God and humankind,
Christ Jesus, himself human,6who gave himself a ransom for all

Galatians 3:19
19Why then the law? It was added because of transgressions, until the offspring would come to whom the promise had been made; and it was ordained through angels by a mediator. 20Now a mediator involves more than one party; but God is one.

@kikecel
@Uglymuggly
@The Abyss
@HidekiTojota
@ItsNotADream
@RREEEEEEEEE
@BabyFuck McGirlsex
@Hate_my_life
@Incellectual
@epillepsy
@LastGerman
@mänline
@Copexodius Maximus
@werty1457
@Billowel
@Mainländer
@Fat Link

Yeah he's a prophet.

I am not christian so I dont have anything to say tbh .

The moment Jesus didn't stone the adultering whore, is the moment he deserved to be crucified to death.
At the end of the day, he was still a kyke like us.
I thought everyone knew that.
Jesus was a false prophet.

Never understood people who believed in that idea, it doesn't really add up to scripture.

I strongly, strongly disagree.

I only have sleep interruption, so not the nerves to go into detail here, but ask then, therefore: What is he then? A god?
A short essay which was written at Jehova Witnesses I add, which cover part of the question:

Even if Jesus would be kind of subordinate to the father - alone reducing the worship for him is a sign of less knowing of him, according to his own words:
John 5:23 so that all people will honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Anyone who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

In Christianity Jesus is most certainly considered God or rather part of the holy trinity or “Godhead” ie father, son and Holy Spirit.

John 14:9
John 10:30

As well God incarnate who came to earth to die as a mortal man to take away the sins of the world.

View: https://youtu.be/bxidcuggB2A

The Bible also describes him as the word of God and thus that all things were created through him.
Following this line of thought I have also heard of him being described as the “activity of God” which to me is basically just a nice rewording perhaps to be a bit more explanatory about his status as being the “word of God”.

View: https://youtu.be/7VqgXrxVhwE

There is only one God and Jesus is the God, the same God who spoke to Israelites in old testament, same God who created heaven and earth. You shouldn't think of them as separate physical beings, rather a different parts of one person.

Acts 20:28:

28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Now compared to the Greek original:

"Haimatos tou idiou"= blood his own. The KJV translated it right, that version and many others changed it.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it."

if you are interested in the evidence based on the scripture that christ is god,go buy "putting jesus in his place:the case for the deity of christ".

sincerely all you need is the beginning of john but more evidence is fine.

Yeah, the SON of God, praise the sun for he giveth life.

Hebrews 5
5So also Christ did not glorify himself in becoming a high priest, but was appointed by the one who said to him,
“You are my Son,
“You are a priest forever,according to the order of Melchizedek.”7In the days of his flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to the one who was able to save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. 8Although he was a Son, he learned obedience through what he suffered; 9and having been made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him, 10having been designated by God a high priest according to the order of Melchizedek.

40The child grew and became strong, filled with wisdom; and the favor of God was upon him.

14I will be a father to him, and he shall be a son to me. When he commits iniquity, I will punish him with a rod such as mortals use, with blows inflicted by human beings.

1 Timothy 2 5

19Why then the law? It was added because of transgressions, until the offspring would come to whom the promise had been made; and it was ordained through angels by a mediator. 20Now a mediator involves more than one party; but God is one.

@kikecel
@Uglymuggly
@The Abyss
@HidekiTojota
@ItsNotADream
@RREEEEEEEEE
@BabyFuck McGirlsex
@Hate_my_life
@Incellectual
@epillepsy
@LastGerman
@mänline
@Copexodius Maximus
@werty1457
@Billowel
@Mainländer
@Fat Link
Jesus is the son of God and is not God

how retarded are christians to think jesus was the son of god?
his mother was a whore that probably fucked protochad behind Joseph's back

Hebrews 5
“You are my Son,

1 Timothy 2 5

@kikecel
@Uglymuggly
@The Abyss
@HidekiTojota
@ItsNotADream
@RREEEEEEEEE
@BabyFuck McGirlsex
@Hate_my_life
@Incellectual
@epillepsy
@LastGerman
@mänline
@Copexodius Maximus
@werty1457
@Billowel
@Mainländer
@Fat Link
Based. Yes, he was a prophet and a very important one may I add. Yesterday I overheard a white dude saying "Jesus Christ is God" while talking to some people at an outside bar. Jfl.

My best friend @pp183 is also not god

Christianity is a false Jew supremacist religion.

@Cowcel is the only god tbh

not a single jesus word.

Interested in thoughts. Was jesus a historical person or a mythical person created after the fact, like Ned Lud or whatever?

I only have sleep interruption, so not the nerves to go into detail here, but ask then, therefore: What is he then? A god?
A short essay which was written at Jehova Witnesses I add, which cover part of the question:

Even if Jesus would be kind of subordinate to the father - alone reducing the worship for him is a sign of less knowing of him, according to his own words:

John 5:23 so that all people will honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Anyone who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.
When the last verse is not explicit enough, together with an OT verse it will even more clear:
Jes 42:8 I am Yahweh, that is My name; I will not give My glory to another or My praise to idols.

@BabyFuck McGirlsex @RREEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
Jesus was literally just the Jewish version of Dionysos, Mithras and all that kind of thing. It's literally the same story and there were Docetists who didn't even believe Jesus ever had an Earthly human form at all, that's going all the way back.

Well of course it was a false prophet for you.
I've read the Bible prophecies, and what he taught. I'll have to say I am proud those Jews crucified that soy traitor among them.
He didn't want to stone a married woman who was fucking around with another man. That is the ultimate sign of shit morals and being against the Torah.

Jesus is Lord
“Every knee shall bow and every tounge shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord”