Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jesus is the third temple

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
John 2
13When the Jewish Passover was near, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14In the temple courts He found men selling cattle, sheep, and doves, and money changers seated at their tables. 15So He made a whip out of cords and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle. He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16To those selling doves He said, “Get these out of here! How dare you turn My Father’s house into a marketplace!”
17His disciples remembered that it is written: “Zeal for Your house will consume Me.”
18On account of this, the Jews demanded, “What sign can You show us to prove Your authority to do these things?”
19Jesus answered, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up again.”
20“This temple took forty-six years to build,” the Jews replied, “and You are going to raise it up in three days?”
21But Jesus was speaking about the temple of His body. 22After He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this. Then they believed the Scripture and the word that Jesus had spoken.
23While He was in Jerusalem at the Passover Feast, many people saw the signs He was doing and believed in His name. 24But Jesus did not entrust Himself to them, for He knew them all. 25He did not need any testimony about man, for He knew what was in a man.

Revelations 21
22But I saw no temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple

2 chronicles 6
1Then Solomon said, “The Lord has said that he would dwell in a dark cloud; 2I have built a magnificent temple for you, a place for you to dwell forever.”

1Corinthians 3
16 Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? 17 If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.

Acts 7
So it was until the days of David, 46 who found favor in the sight of God and asked to find a dwelling place for the God of Jacob.47 But it was Solomon who built a house for him. 48 Yet the Most High does not dwell in houses made by hands, as the prophet says,49 “‘Heaven is my throne,
and the earth is my footstool.
What kind of house will you build for me, says the Lord,
or what is the place of my rest?
50 Did not my hand make all these things?’
51 “You stiff-necked people, uncircumcised in heart and ears, you always resist the Holy Spirit. As your fathers did, so do you. 52 Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who announced beforehand the coming of the Righteous One, whom you have now betrayed and murdered, 53 you who received the law as delivered by angels and did not keep it.”

Amen
This is called righteous anger you pagans

@kikecel
@Uglymuggly
@The Abyss
@HidekiTojota
@ItsNotADream
@RREEEEEEEEE
@BabyFuck McGirlsex
@Hate_my_life
@Incellectual
@epillepsy
@LastGerman
@mänline
@Copexodius Maximus
@werty1457
@Billowel
@Mainländer
@Fat Link
@Capable_Onion
@Mecoja
@2Headpats4You
@Forum_User_2345

WE ARE IN THE LAST DAYS

I technically am a pagan officially, I think. Not much in the way of sacred text copy and paste at random from paganism but I'll see what I can rustle up..

1. Within the gates | ere a man shall go,
(Full warily let him watch,)
Full long let him look about him;
For little he knows | where a foe may lurk,
And sit in the seats within.

2. Hail to the giver! | a guest has come;
Where shall the stranger sit?
Swift shall he be who, | with swords shall try
The proof of his might to make.

[1. This stanza is quoted by Snorri, the second line being omitted in most of the Prose Edda manuscripts.

2. Probably the first and second lines had originally nothing to do with the third and fourth, the last two not referring to host or guest, but to the general danger of backing one's views with the sword.]

p. 30

3. Fire he needs | who with frozen knees
Has come from the cold without;
Food and clothes | must the farer have,
The man from the mountains come.

4. Water and towels | and welcoming speech
Should he find who comes, to the feast;
If renown he would get, | and again be greeted,
Wisely and well must he act.

5. Wits must he have | who wanders wide,
But all is easy at home;
At the witless man | the wise shall wink
When among such men he sits.

6. A man shall not boast | of his keenness of mind,
But keep it close in his breast;
To the silent and wise | does ill come seldom
When he goes as guest to a house;
(For a faster friend | one never finds
Than wisdom tried and true.)

But that's not really too bad, just practical life advice there. I suppose you have the tale where Loki steals the mead of poetry.

@kikecel
@Uglymuggly
@The Abyss
@HidekiTojota
@ItsNotADream
@RREEEEEEEEE
@BabyFuck McGirlsex
@Hate_my_life
@Incellectual
@epillepsy
@LastGerman
@mänline
@Copexodius Maximus
@werty1457
@Billowel
@Mainländer
@Fat Link
@Capable_Onion
@Mecoja
@2Headpats4You
@Forum_User_2345
You need spacing.

John 2
13When the Jewish Passover was near, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14In the temple courts He found men selling cattle, sheep, and doves, and money changers seated at their tables. 15So He made a whip out of cords and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle. He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16To those selling doves He said, “Get these out of here! How dare you turn My Father’s house into a marketplace!”
17His disciples remembered that it is written: “Zeal for Your house will consume Me.”
18On account of this, the Jews demanded, “What sign can You show us to prove Your authority to do these things?”
19Jesus answered, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up again.”
20“This temple took forty-six years to build,” the Jews replied, “and You are going to raise it up in three days?”
21But Jesus was speaking about the temple of His body. 22After He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this. Then they believed the Scripture and the word that Jesus had spoken.
23While He was in Jerusalem at the Passover Feast, many people saw the signs He was doing and believed in His name. 24But Jesus did not entrust Himself to them, for He knew them all. 25He did not need any testimony about man, for He knew what was in a man.

Revelations 21
22But I saw no temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple

2 chronicles 6
1Then Solomon said, “The Lord has said that he would dwell in a dark cloud; 2I have built a magnificent temple for you, a place for you to dwell forever.”

1Corinthians 3
16 Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? 17 If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.

Acts 7
So it was until the days of David, 46 who found favor in the sight of God and asked to find a dwelling place for the God of Jacob.47 But it was Solomon who built a house for him. 48 Yet the Most High does not dwell in houses made by hands, as the prophet says,49 “‘Heaven is my throne,
and the earth is my footstool.
What kind of house will you build for me, says the Lord,
or what is the place of my rest?
50 Did not my hand make all these things?’
51 “You stiff-necked people, uncircumcised in heart and ears, you always resist the Holy Spirit. As your fathers did, so do you. 52 Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who announced beforehand the coming of the Righteous One, whom you have now betrayed and murdered, 53 you who received the law as delivered by angels and did not keep it.”
Read every word tbh

@FlamingCel are you the incel mohamad or something

Any place or human in which resides God's spirit in that moment is a God's temple

@FlamingCel are you the incel mohamad or something
kikecel

not a single world
Idk why I keep getting tagged to these new testament quote farms

first temple is my dick

How are you going to know the ending if you only read half of a book
Later parts were added on by Roman cucks trying to subvert Judaism

Whip it good.

@FlamingCel keep your faith close to you Jesus is rapturing the church soon

Jesus isn't real and inceldom Is proof of that

Jesus isn't real and inceldom Is proof of that
God has nothing to do with genetics, some people are born ugly some born hot its just the way life is

So did he genetically create humans or not?
God creates humans yes but he is not going to make everyone attractive thats unnatural, and that wouldnt even fix hypergamy
If everyone in a race starts to run twice as fast there is still only one winner
Some trees grow taller than others some birds sing louder then others etc its just the way life is

God creates humans yes but he is not going to make everyone attractive thats unnatural, and that wouldnt even fix hypergamy
If everyone in a race starts to run twice as fast there is still only one winner
Some trees grow taller than others some birds sing louder then others etc its just the way life is
:soy: :soy: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

No basis in reality
And even if God made everyone look exactly the same it would come down to personality
And some people are funnier, more interesting than others etc so really you cant win

He could have made everyone physically very attractive so it would then come down more to personality, mutually shared interests or whatever. The world thousands of years into the future may be like that with some genetic tinkering. We can do what God did but better, the world we can make is better than the world he made.

The winner would be whoever trains the hardest not whoever won the genetic lottery.

It's not like there are ugly or attractive trees though that's not an issue for their reproductive success. For humans it is an issue but that's because we evolved naturally in a universe that developed naturally from a natural source.

He could have made everyone physically very attractive so it would then come down more to personality, mutually shared interests or whatever. The world thousands of years into the future may be like that with some genetic tinkering. We can do what God did but better, the world we can make is better than the world he made.

The winner would be whoever trains the hardest not whoever won the genetic lottery.

It's not like there are ugly or attractive trees though that's not an issue for their reproductive success. For humans it is an issue but that's because we evolved naturally in a universe that developed naturally from a natural source.
Exaclty and then the people who are very boring would lose, really no winning in this scenario
Dont forget God did make a perfect world but then we messed it up

Its just an example

Longer trees = more seeds produced
Louder call = more bird hear it etc
Life is not going to be 100% fair stop getting mad at God bc you feel you have been cheated

Exaclty and then the people who are very boring would lose, really no winning in this scenario

That would be a fair system?

Dont forget God did make a perfect world but then we messed it up

God put the tree and the talking snake in the Garden of Eden? Anyway we didn't do anything to mess up our genes, apart from inbreeding if it's from only two people but that would have happened regardless. You need at least 50 individuals for a genetically viable population.

Longer trees = more seeds produced
Louder call = more bird hear it etc

You are thinking in terms of naturalist evolution overtime at least so that's encouraging.

Life is not going to be 100% fair stop getting mad at God bc you feel you have been cheated

I feel like I'm a product of natural evolution where there's an element of luck of the dice. I can't really get mad at Nature, it is what it is.

That would be a fair system?

God put the tree and the talking snake in the Garden of Eden? Anyway we didn't do anything to mess up our genes, apart from inbreeding if it's from only two people but that would have happened regardless. You need at least 50 individuals for a genetically viable population.

You are thinking in terms of naturalist evolution overtime at least so that's encouraging.

I feel like I'm a product of natural evolution where there's an element of luck of the dice. I can't really get mad at Nature, it is what it is.
Life is not fair and im not going to have wet dreams over how it should be

Life worked for men and women for basically our whole existence then feminism came in and messed it up, feminism is of Satan

Life is not fair and im not going to have wet dreams over how it should be

If we're products of natural forces it wouldn't be fair that's fine. If we're products of a loving God you've got all kinds of questions there. Did God have the toothpick fish in mind? He would have had literally everything in mind when he made the universe. With natural evolution that is the kind of thing you would have, it's not very nice but nothing is particularly meant to be.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg4G80CZfIM

Life worked for men and women for basically our whole existence then feminism came in and messed it up, feminism is of Satan

We devised a social structure where it was relatively easy for ugly men to get laid, a bit like what they still have in the Muslim countries. But now we've kind of gone back to Nature where women have free choice over the genetically superior men with the right kind of facial bones and large robust skeleton. Whether it's a good thing or not depends if you're a foid or chad, great for them. Not so great for us.

If we're products of natural forces it wouldn't be fair that's fine. If we're products of a loving God you've got all kinds of questions there. Did God have the toothpick fish in mind? He would have had literally everything in mind when he made the universe. With natural evolution that is the kind of thing you would have, it's not very nice but nothing is particularly meant to be.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg4G80CZfIM

We devised a social structure where it was relatively easy for ugly men to get laid, a bit like what they still have in the Muslim countries. But now we've kind of gone back to Nature where women have free choice over the genetically superior men with the right kind of facial bones and large robust skeleton. Whether it's a good thing or not depends if you're a foid or chad, great for them. Not so great for us.

This is why giving women rights was mistake
Now women are sad, lonely and menopasaul but atleast they work at a good company:soy:

This is why giving women rights was mistake

If you look at overall enjoyment for humans as a whole it's probably about the same difference, only they're enjoying themselves more and we aren't. But no-one is being oppressed at least it's just the Natural Order. You could argue that this really how it should be. Harems of women surrounding some very attractive men, roasting hot sex there. Over time we will be weeded out of the gene pool so that's an improvement.

Now women are sad, lonely and menopasaul but atleast they work at a good company:soy:

That's the price of the fun they have while they're young but everything has a price. We're not having any fun at all young or old.

If you look at overall enjoyment for humans as a whole it's probably about the same difference, only they're enjoying themselves more and we aren't. But no-one is being oppressed at least it's just the Natural Order. You could argue that this really how it should be. Harems of women surrounding some very attractive men, roasting hot sex there. Over time we will be weeded out of the gene pool so that's an improvement.

That's the price of the fun they have while they're young but everything has a price. We're not having any fun at all young or old.
No harem is sinful and unnatural

God creates humans yes but he is not going to make everyone attractive thats unnatural

Circular logic, you are saying "since the world exists this way, only "this way" is natural"

So you are speaking for God now?

If God created everything THEN HOWEVER HE CREATES IT IS THE "NATURAL" WAY

How can you not understand something that simple when you are the religious one between the two of us?

You are basically trying to speak for God and assert that YOU, the being merely created in this reality, gets to decide what should be considered "natural" for the creator of reality

You have to see how arrogant that is

So stop with the bullshit, God could have made everyone attractive and it would have been perfectly natural, it would have been "normal" and "natural" to everyone who existed in such a world because they wouldn't know anything else

its just the way life is

Yes, and an all powerful God can decided how things are in whichever way he wants, stop trying to impose convenient limitations on God (the irony)

So did he genetically create humans or not?

Dude if its one thing I learned about religious people is that they are dishonest pieces of shit, and most importantly they are dishonest with themselves

They lie to themselves everyday at every moment, they use cognitive bias to block out inconvenient truths and circular logic to rationalize their beliefs, its hopeless trying to argue with one

He really doesn't care what you have to say, because all he wants is something to believe in, he doesn't care if its true or not

Circular logic, you are saying "since the world exists this way, only "this way" is natural"

So you are speaking for God now?

If God created everything THEN HOWEVER HE CREATES IT IS THE "NATURAL" WAY

How can you not understand something that simple when you are the religious one between the two of us?

You are basically trying to speak for God and assert that you, the being merely created in this reality, gets to decide what should be considered "natural" for the creator of reality

You have to see how arrogant that is

So stop with the bullshit, God could have made everyone attractive and it would have been perfectly natural, it would have been "normal" and "natural" to everyone who existed in such a world because they wouldn't know anything else

Yes, and an all powerful God can decided how things are in whichever way he wants, stop trying to impose convenient limitations on God (the irony)

Dude if its one thing I learned about religious people is that they are dishonest pieces of shit, and most importantly they are dishonest with themselves

They lie to themselves everyday at every moment, they use cognitive bias to block out inconvenient truths and circular logic to rationalize their beliefs, its hopeless trying to argue with one

He really doesn't care what you have to say, because all he wants is something to believe in, he doesn't care if its true or not
Hey brother long time no see im not going to
Read your post bc sorry

Nvm i did read it and i really dont carw

No harem is sinful and unnatural

If you look through history it was very common for a man to have more than one wife, providing they had the means for it. Bear in mind there is only approximately one woman for every man so a percentage of lower level genetically inferior men will become sexless drones. Back in the day they would have been the slave or eunuch class of society. We're the modern version. Once the blackpill slips down your throat you will embrace this reality. A reality without God btw forget about that, only the blackpill. Let it fill the entirety of your being.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvWv3uosN9E

If you look through history it was very common for a man to have more than one wife, providing they had the means for it. Bear in mind there is only approximately one woman for every man so a percentage of lower level genetically inferior men will become sexless drones. Back in the day they would have been the slave or eunuch class of society. We're the modern version. Once the blackpill slips down your throat you will embrace this reality. A reality without God btw forget about that, only the blackpill. Let it fill the entirety of your being.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvWv3uosN9E

Common does not mean right
Polygamy is a grave sin

I won't change his mind I just enjoy the sport. Religious people who are pretty moderate/secular in their beliefs or are just a bit chill aren't good sport at all, there has to be some red meat there.
Common does not mean right
Polygamy is a grave sin

How many wives did King Solomon have?

Last edited:
Religious people who are pretty moderate/secular in their beliefs or are just a bit chill aren't good sport at all, there has to be some red meat there.

You call it sport, I call it annoying and pointless lol

Last edited:
If you believe you had everything God provided you and his blessings why would you be on this forum?
Isn't the fact that you are an indication that love from God isn't enough to keep you from dwelling on inceldom and it's in a way saying that God isn't good enough to overcome your feelings of inadequacy and missing out from inceldom?

If you believe you had everything God provided you and his blessings why would you be on this forum?
Isn't the fact that you are an indication that love from God isn't enough to keep you from dwelling on inceldom and it's in a way saying that God isn't good enough to overcome your feelings of inadequacy and missing out from inceldom?
Jesus delivered me from feelings of inadequacy im only hear to preach

Interesting. It's fascinating how we read the same parts of the bible many times but always get something new from it. Many things I hadn't noticed before. The bible is the most amazing book ever because it was written by the most amazing author ever.

A user with this profile pic preaching only in incels.co: