Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Jet Li signed over his $350 Million Fortune to his sexpot star 2nd wife.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
After suffering hypothyroidism and going bald, he signed it all over to his 2nd wife to take care of their 2 daughters,
Nina Li was a Hong Kong roastie star back in the 80's, he betabuxx her after leaving his virginal Wushu school 1st wife.

With no control over his finances, Jet even joked about having to borrow money from his assistant as he has no idea where the money is being kept.

“When I’m out and want to buy a gemstone, I have to call my assistant ask if he has money,” he chuckled.

this is what happened to 5'6" ching chong simp after losing his looks and going bald.

Jetmain

Norwood reaper took his soul

Norwood reaper took his soul
Hqdefault

2nd picture is in 2018 at 55 years old
he lost his hair, then his soul, then his self respect, then his $350 millions,
he prolly being cucked right now bi Chads and Changs.
His roastie wife being the $350 ,000,000 woman.

Must be nice being Chang

Jesus christ. How the mighty have fallen.

Wow what a cuck.

he's a cuck for joining hollywood in the first place.

JFL at asians aging gracefully
His body is destroyed from all the martial arts movies. Neotenous faces will usually age better. Not that it’s any benefit if you’re neotonous and ugly

Going bald = death

It ragefuels me to no end how much being a whore pays off.

Foids fuck their way up the ladder because it's literally like winning the jackpot. Bitch got a $350 Million pay day and didn't have to work a day in her life.

After suffering hypothyroidism and going bald, he signed it all over to his 2nd wife to take care of their 2 daughters,
Nina Li was a Hong Kong roastie star back in the 80's, he betabuxx her after leaving his virginal Wushu school 1st wife.

With no control over his finances, Jet even joked about having to borrow money from his assistant as he has no idea where the money is being kept.

“When I’m out and want to buy a gemstone, I have to call my assistant ask if he has money,” he chuckled.

this is what happened to 5'6" ching chong simp after losing his looks and going bald.

View attachment 375495
fem"cels": He deserved it for marrying a stacy :soy:

JFL at asians aging gracefully

You can't actually believe that this is a normal case, his body is burned out, it reminds me of how there is a trend in Japan of men literally working themselves to death, he probably didn't spend much time focusing on his health and now its taking its toll

Also as OP said he has hypothyroidism

Norwood reaper destroyed him then impaled him in the town square for all to see. Brutal.
Over for Licels.

That's depressing. I liked Jet Li too. We will all live to see everything we like burn to the fucking ground.