Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Jewess files lawsuit on behalf of rodents in Toronto lawsuit against several retailERs

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Fucking Jewess and rats are cousins!

A retired Toronto lawyer has gone to court in a bid to secure the right for advocates to speak up on behalf of animals in legal settings.

The case began earlier this year when Sandra Schnurr filed a notice of application against five retail giants selling glue traps, or devices commonly used to catch rodents.

Schnurr argued that the traps subject mice and rats to agonizing, prolonged deaths and filed an application seeking to ban Canadian Tire, Walmart, Home Depot, Home Hardware and Lowe's from selling them.

The retailers, in turn, filed a motion to dismiss Schnurr's complaint on the grounds that she did not have standing to bring such a matter before the courts.

But Schnurr argued that the rules surrounding who has the right to speak on various legal issues have been relaxing and animal rights advocates should be permitted a voice in Canada's courtrooms.

The issue of standing was argued before Ontario Superior Court Justice Lorne Sossin last week and should be decided in the coming months.

I'd rather live next door to rats and mice than young college girls.

Glue traps are pretty unnecessary actually
I reckon there should be a mouse trap that catches them conventionally but then subjects them to a high voltage electrocution for 5 seconds or something. If it's good enough for humans, it's good enough for animals, and the trap is a natural conductor anyway. I don't see any downsides to this idea except from added cost and having to replace batteries (or use unchewable wire), but people already pay more for more "humane" solutions.

It's Canada. Give it time, rat rights will be a thing.

Glue traps are pretty unnecessary actually
I reckon there should be a mouse trap that catches them conventionally but then subjects them to a high voltage electrocution for 5 seconds or something. If it's good enough for humans, it's good enough for animals, and the trap is a natural conductor anyway. I don't see any downsides to this idea except from added cost and having to replace batteries (or use unchewable wire), but people already pay more for more "humane" solutions.

That's what makes glue traps necessary, they're cheap and effective.

Sure, but for personal use the average person would be able to afford a pound or two extra so they can feel better about themselves

How about rat poison? If people are in love with these rats, isn't rat poison generally painless? The rats hemorrhage out the blood and kinda just fall asleep, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back