Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JEWISH DEMONCRATS ARE RIGGING THE ELECTION

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRUAD
100% VOTER COUNT IN WISCONSIN DESPITE HIGHEST EVER BEING 51%. Fem R A U D !

trump shouldn’t give up power. Stay in the White House and fucking seize power fuck Jew Biden and his mutt running mate

Gotta admit, the meltdown is nice from either side. this is sweet too

the only way they could win tbh

Mods should really block American IPs for a while, no one cares about these elections. One dirty rich kike bootlicker vs another. Why bother with this shit?
@kikecel thoughts?

Mods should really block American IPs for a while, no one cares about these elections. One dirty rich kike bootlicker vs another. Why bother with this shit?
Trump is gonna come and issue executive order kuklux in which US Troops go to Europe and just kill everyone that’s not white

Trump is gonna come and issue executive order kuklux in which US Troops go to Europe and just kill everyone that’s not white
MELTDOWN HARDER

also I just noticed you literally linked the donald :feelskek:

Donald was based but still fairly milquetoast. He’s not the radical guy the right wants him to be and he’s not as radical as the left thinks he is.

Whether he won or not, the US is still fucked. He was just delaying the inevitable.

Still I didn’t expect the Jews to be this brazen to rig an election in broad daylight. The Demo(n)crats surely pulled the social security number of every dead person they could find.

He was literally gonna win yesterday if demo(n)crats didn’t pussyfoot and voter fraud it.
“hmm yes 100k ballots and they are all for Biden we found them somewhere mmmmm”

hell still win though. If Biden pulls this out of his ass trump should 100% stay in that White House.

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRUAD

trump shouldn’t give up power. Stay in the White House and fucking seize power fuck Jew Biden and his mutt running mate
i confused by the pic in your signature

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRUAD

9c77871a9f58c897593c37f8b7488995138c3887_hq.gif

If Joe wins we're all doomed

id say some of the numbers being called in biden are fishy, like him gaining 100,000 votes in the span of an hour.

BIDEN 2020 LETS GOOOOOO

YESSSS! foid vice president who will replace biden anyway :soy:
fucking cuckery and foid worship should be banned.
Yes, support a 6'3 Chad who mocks his political opponents for being manlets.

I'd rather have a 100000000 ft chad who mocked manlets than a foid.
you are a dumbass soy cuck as if a foid president wouldn't mock manelts and fuck them over even more
There isn't going to be a foid POTUS.

And there is no POTUS who has been as unprofessional and coarse as Trump is.

theres a major difference between that and the fucking president, which a foid would be when they kick biden out to empower a foid.
Presidents can only serve for eight years, and that's if they get reelected.

SCOTUS justices serve for life.

US civil war would be entertaining, particularly since it'll be a civil war over two senile old men. Hopefully the war takes twitter HQ with it and the world can be a peace once again.
Brits will be living in their Rothshild pods unable to go out until they're castrated.
theres a major difference between that and the fucking president, which a foid would be when they kick biden out to empower a foid.

US civil war would be entertaining, particularly since it'll be a civil war over two senile old men. Hopefully the war takes twitter HQ with it and the world can be a peace once again.
I doubt a civil war will happen and if it does its not going to be insanely violent. The most violence that will happen will be from random looters and riots that get nothing done. Most Americans are too lazy and sheltered to ever really start a civil war in this day and age.

The current situation only helps rich jews the most. It's socially advantageous for them because they can advance their agenda. It's also financially advantageous because they can continue outsourcing jobs while ensuring that the system wont change because of the dead lock in the senate.

fuck this tbh i want to go back to home and shoot down some niggers and feminists with the excuse of a civil war if trump loses (in minecraft bedrock edition)

Riding with Biden? More like Riding to Victory. I wonder who Dems put up in 2024. Harris and some random moderate male?

Yes. They should tell it once when it's over and treat all other countries the same.

Why aren't people rioting and killing eachother like we were promised?

Donald was based but still fairly milquetoast. He’s not the radical guy the right wants him to be and he’s not as radical as the left thinks he is.

Whether he won or not, the US is still fucked. He was just delaying the inevitable.

Still I didn’t expect the Jews to be this brazen to rig an election in broad daylight. The Demo(n)crats surely pulled the social security number of every dead person they could find.