[RageFuel] Jewish Foid: "For women, fending off unwanted male attention is the job that never ends."

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

The Ultimate Cyber Retro Gamer
-
every single cunt in the modern world:

"how can i extract provisioning, benefits and protection, even at the risk of life and limb, from the men around me BUT WITHOUT giving anything back"
That crackwhore jenniffer philips looks hideous herself.
Lmao

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
That crackwhore jenniffer philips looks hideous herself.
Lmao
my favorite part was when she said how men were staring at her and kept bringing up her age (nostalgia much?) and how little she was, even though she was like 21

"then this big bearded man kept staring at my luscious little 21 year old feet!!!!! what a monster!!!!!! i am a war veteran now!!!!!!"

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

The Ultimate Cyber Retro Gamer
-
my favorite part was when she said how men were staring at her and kept bringing up her age (nostalgia much?) and how little she was, even though she was like 21

"then this big bearded man kept staring at my luscious little 21 year old feet!!!!! what a monster!!!!!! i am a war veteran now!!!!!!"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Fucking Clown World.

PollockCel

PollockCel

Please do not gaslight me
-
Holy mother of fuck, look at the comments, every single foid is disgusted by ugly men and makes fun of them, how much more evidence for the Blackpill do you need:
View attachment 148268
yeah, women can be blackpilled, we cant that sexist

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
Holy mother of fuck, look at the comments, every single foid is disgusted by ugly men and makes fun of them, how much more evidence for the Blackpill do you need:
View attachment 148268
lol at the bitches hat say "all the good ones are taken at this age, married or get snapped up immediately"

starting to feel like a man in his teens, twenties and thirties yet, you shrivelled up old cunts?

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
-
im dying of starvation reading someone complaining about people offering food not to their taste.

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
We incels work at jobs like cleaning the streets, water supply, farming, etc.
We keep them alive and only get spit on.
Women are nothing without men
This is a good point. Incels make the streets, the buildings, the roads, the railways, the airports and all the other structures modern civilization relies on. And then the feminists academics--who live off government like parasites--spit on us.
View attachment 148268
and those foids themselves are as ugly as filth.
Lies and deceit, don´t rest well with me.
I´d rather be a bad goy instead, my friend.
:feelzez:
Why is that? After all, with Jews, you win!

1568140252679.png

Last edited:
Robtical

Robtical

Incels without hate still can't get a date
-
every single cunt in the modern world:

"how can i extract provisioning, benefits and protection, even at the risk of life and limb, from the men around me BUT WITHOUT giving anything back"

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Biological Failure
-
@fellofix @ScornedStoic

Strawman this you fucking faggots.
"People won't entertain my edgelord conspiracy pseudoscience bullshit, I'm being strawmanned!":feels: