Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jewish Foid: "For women, fending off unwanted male attention is the job that never ends."

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
Stupid filthy whore. She only wants CHAD to give her attention. She says this loud and clear. Makes no apologies for it. In a national magazine. Says, She hates getting attention from ugly, unattractive, low-status men. Doesn't even try to hide it. Says it loud and clear in a national publication. Complains about getting attention from ugly men. In the article, she openly says she enjoys attention from "cute guys" whom she is attracted to. But when ugly guys hit on her, it is sexual harassment. Says it openly.

She is Jewish.

Last edited:
A female soldier told me she’d slept with most of the men in her squad. “I guess I don’t really know how not to,” she said. “They keep me alive.”

Fucking whores, literally admitting that they get their drive from sleeping with chads. Not because they like them, but because they can and will feed off of other men. Pathetic.

A female soldier told me she’d slept with most of the men in her squad. “I guess I don’t really know how not to,” she said. “They keep me alive.”
it's fucking over

What the fuck is this degeneracy. Hitler really did nothing wrong.

take women's rights away and throw them in the cold cave

Fucking whores, literally admitting that they get their drive from sleeping with chads. Not because they like them, but because they can and will feed off of other men. Pathetic.
Military foids are some of the nastiest, most narcissistic, STD ridden, chad collecting cunts in the fucking world.. Foid in the military=worthless rabid wild boar.

There's a difference between "assault" and "unwanted attention." Assault is assault. Assault is illegal. If I talk to you or look at you, that's not a crime.

Unwanted attention: simply being an ugly guy in her squadron, not actually hitting on her.

...He did nothing wrong...and did something right

WW2 was patriarchy vs. matriarchy and patriarchy lost because the U.S. was fighting a simpler war of economic influence and FDR thought the Russian Motherland was too dysfunctional to dominate a post-war world.. The German Fatherland made the mistake of not allying with patriarchal Arabs. Hitler himself admitted as much in his last testament. The "romantic" Italians were not patriarchal enough to be useful allies

We ask men to do violence in service to the state, to be paragons of hypermasculinity. Can we simultaneously ask them to change the way they perform masculinity toward women? Can we ask them to make safe spaces for women in war?
NO

Every foid that joins the military wants to be gang banged by Chads. The military is the worst place for sub 6.

Last edited:
Boohoo joos bad

This sums up excellently the arguments of anti-semites

YOU SAID ANTI-SEMITE THAT MEANS YOURE PAID BY SOROS!!!!

Lol. Surely you are familiar with the history of feminism? Surely you know who is behind the degenerate media? Surely you know who are the ones behind anti-male academia? Surely you cannot be so ignorant?

The author of this article is Jewish. Many such authors are Jewish. This is simply an observation.

World needs new Adolf

Surely you are familiar with the history of feminism?
Yeah, there are many women who have embraced feminism, like the Jewish Emma Goldman and Judith Butler (who was very anti-Israel and pro-Palestine), as well as other, non-jewish women like Simone de Beauvoir and Patricia Collins

Surely you know who is behind the degenerate media?
Yeah, rich people, some Jews, some not. But it certainly stands that wealth is a lot greater indicator of "degeneracy", than some ethnic group (not that these "Jewish feminists" even considered themselves as Jews, but rather as women

Surely you know who are the ones behind anti-male academia?
Not really academia, but by judging from everyday life, looks like there are quite a lot of women who are anti-male (or atleast claim to be, we all know what happens when Chad shows up), and out of all the academic "anti-male" women, most I've seen are black, not jews.

Many such authors are Jewish.
Yeah, you know why that is? Because many authors in general are Jewish.

Foids play a big role in jewish national life. I think this has to do with Jewishness coming from the maternal side

I think they promote feminism in order to make western world more judaized. But we cant understimate ans under play the amount of goys that fall for such bullshit

Yeah, there are many women who have embraced feminism, like the Jewish Emma Goldman and Judith Butler (who was very anti-Israel and pro-Palestine), as well as other, non-jewish women like Simone de Beauvoir and Patricia Collins

Yeah, rich people, some Jews, some not. But it certainly stands that wealth is a lot greater indicator of "degeneracy", than some ethnic group (not that these "Jewish feminists" even considered themselves as Jews, but rather as women

Not really academia, but by judging from everyday life, looks like there are quite a lot of women who are anti-male (or atleast claim to be, we all know what happens when Chad shows up), and out of all the academic "anti-male" women, most I've seen are black, not jews.

Yeah, you know why that is? Because many authors in general are Jewish.
You are trying to nitpick. Fact is, Jews have been hated for the past 2000 years for promoting sick and degenerate morals. Which is why virtually ALL societies hate them.

All foids are degenerate, mind you. And I support Taliban -style laws. The Muslims know how to deal with foids. And Jews hate Muslims.
World needs new Adolf

Last edited:
You are trying to nitpick. Fact is, Jews have been hated for the past 2000 years for promoting sick and degenerate morals. Which is why virtually ALL societies hate them.
What do you mean "I'm trying to nitpick", it's you who is nitpicking feminist Jews and then screeching about Jews as a whole. Also, morals of the Jewish religion are the ground for the morals of the Islamic religion.

All foids are degenerate, mind you. And I support Taliban -style laws. The Muslims know how to deal with foids. And Jews hate Muslims.
Jews hate muslims? More like muslims hate Jews.

Someone post a pic I am curious.

@fellofix
Go back to IT, you cuck.
Fake jews hate everybody, but themselves.

The ugly soldiers keep her alive too but she's not fucking them. Jfl at cucked soldiers not getting pussy from her and still defending her.

Do away with females. Enough is enough.

@fellofix
Go back to IT, you cuck.
Fake jews hate everybody, but themselves.
Well I definitely hate you. Go back to playing your "retro games", on machines largely invented by jews, you silly faggot

Well I definitely hate you. Go back to playing your "retro games", on machines largely invented by jews, you silly faggot
turn down for what

Jooz ?
Japanese people are not semitic, last time i checked.
You fucking kike.
Gazzz yourself into oblivion.

Throw the Joo Down The Well > You

This has nothing to do with Hitler and everything to do with women.

Oh my god, could it be, that there's another sane person on .co? I theorized you could exist!
Let's form a coalition
Japanese people are not semitic, last time i checked.
Japanese didn't invent computers you fucking moron. That's like saying I invented masturbation because my hand slides on my dick with every so slightly different speed than what has been done before.
Throw the Joo Down The Well > You
Sasha Baron Cohen, who sang that, is Jewish

Let's form a coalition

Japanese didn't invent computers you fucking moron. That's like saying I invented masturbation because my hand slides on my dick with every so slightly different speed than what has been done before.

Sasha Baron Cohen, who sang that, is Jewish
I know he is jooish, you stupid fuck.
I´ve watched Ali G.

Suck a dick, and go fuck yourself.
You dumb, dumb shlomo.

Last edited:
fellofix =

Stupid filthy whore. She only wants CHAD to give her attention. She says this loud and clear. Makes no apologies for it. In a national magazine. Says, She hates getting attention from ugly, unattractive, low-status men. Doesn't even try to hide it. Says it loud and clear in a national publication. Complains about getting attention from ugly men. In the article, she openly says she enjoys attention from "cute guys" whom she is attracted to. But when ugly guys hit on her, it is sexual harassment. Says it openly.

She is Jewish.

old bitch making fun of ugly man on tinder, the blackpill is going mainstream

But muh Joos didn’t do nuffin

Released today, won’t be long before it’s Shoah’d.

I know he is jooish, you stupid fuck.
I´ve watched Ali G.

Suck a dick, and go fuck yourself.
You dumb, dumb shlomo.
No point in arguing with Jews, be a good goy

No point in arguing with Jews, be a good goy
Lies and deceit, don´t rest well with me.
I´d rather be a bad goy instead, my friend.
:feelzez:

old bitch making fun of ugly man on tinder, the blackpill is going mainstream

That video made me soooooo angry. Their was a good guy, looking happy and friendly, and she just called him shortie. And all the females in the comment section was supporting her, showing how evil and cruel females are

That video made me soooooo angry. Their was a good guy, looking happy and friendly, and she just called him shortie. And all the females in the comment section was supporting her, showing how evil and cruel females are

No wonder, we´re having Incel movies like the new Joker.
This is an outrage.

No stoping the blackpill train of doom now older foids are admitting to it. It’s so fucking over for sub 8 men

@fellofix @ScornedStoic

Strawman this you fucking faggots.

Ah yes, the "just read my mind or i'll have you imprisoned" theory

Guests: 65 soys

Oooooooooooo!!!! - :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Anti semetic inkels!!! - :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
They´re racist, misogynistic, anti semitic scum!!!! - :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Call Mossad. - Oy Gevalt!!!!

Oooooooooooo!!!! - :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Anti semetic inkels!!! - :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
They´re racist, misogynistic, anti semitic scum!!!! - :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Call Mossad. - Oy Gevalt!!!!
People who spam the soy emoticon are unironically the biggests soys themselves