Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jewish Foid: "For women, fending off unwanted male attention is the job that never ends."

People who spam the soy emoticon are unironically the biggests soys themselves
It´s over kike.
How about you fuck off ?
No one is buying your bullshit, only that autistic stoic up there. ( He might be one himself aswell )

Pepe hugs pink wojak

Last edited:
It´s over kike.
How about you fuck off ?
No one is buying your bullshit, only that autistic stoic up there. ( He might be one himself aswell )
jooz bad

A female soldier told me she’d slept with most of the men in her squad. “I guess I don’t really know how not to,” she said. “They keep me alive.”
We incels work at jobs like cleaning the streets, water supply, farming, etc.
We keep them alive and only get spit on.
Women are nothing without men

old bitch making fun of ugly man on tinder, the blackpill is going mainstream

Holy mother of fuck, look at the comments, every single foid is disgusted by ugly men and makes fun of them, how much more evidence for the Blackpill do you need:
Screenshot 20190910 180233 YouTube

lmao if she thinks chad wants to mess with her ugly ass.

this bitch needs a wakeup call shes no hollywood actress

every single cunt in the modern world:

"how can i extract provisioning, benefits and protection, even at the risk of life and limb, from the men around me BUT WITHOUT giving anything back"

didn't hitler hate shitskins as well as j00z. how come a fellow currycel is pro hitler

"how can i extract provisioning, benefits and protection, even at the risk of life and limb, from the men around me BUT WITHOUT giving anything back"
That crackwhore jenniffer philips looks hideous herself.
Lmao

That crackwhore jenniffer philips looks hideous herself.
Lmao
my favorite part was when she said how men were staring at her and kept bringing up her age (nostalgia much?) and how little she was, even though she was like 21

"then this big bearded man kept staring at my luscious little 21 year old feet!!!!! what a monster!!!!!! i am a war veteran now!!!!!!"

my favorite part was when she said how men were staring at her and kept bringing up her age (nostalgia much?) and how little she was, even though she was like 21

"then this big bearded man kept staring at my luscious little 21 year old feet!!!!! what a monster!!!!!! i am a war veteran now!!!!!!"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Fucking Clown World.

Holy mother of fuck, look at the comments, every single foid is disgusted by ugly men and makes fun of them, how much more evidence for the Blackpill do you need:
View attachment 148268

lol at the bitches hat say "all the good ones are taken at this age, married or get snapped up immediately"

starting to feel like a man in his teens, twenties and thirties yet, you shrivelled up old cunts?

im dying of starvation reading someone complaining about people offering food not to their taste.

We incels work at jobs like cleaning the streets, water supply, farming, etc.
We keep them alive and only get spit on.
Women are nothing without men

This is a good point. Incels make the streets, the buildings, the roads, the railways, the airports and all the other structures modern civilization relies on. And then the feminists academics--who live off government like parasites--spit on us.
View attachment 148268
and those foids themselves are as ugly as filth.
Lies and deceit, don´t rest well with me.
I´d rather be a bad goy instead, my friend.
:feelzez:
Why is that? After all, with Jews, you win!

Last edited: