Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jewish website tells women how to give themselves an abortion at home

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
EOL8tKbW4AIoicn

Clown world cant even describe the world we are living in now

Gods chosen people

I wish I was aborted

DIY abortions :feelswhat:

:lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
Greatest ally.

Women are disgusting and the jews too tbh

They are totally depraved. For all the people that spam "Christcucks" and "fuck Christianity" read E. Michael Jones. They carry this much evil because of their rejection of Christ.

Their behavior and mannerisms are proof that Christ is real. The non-religious people who criticize the chosen ones are missing the question as to WHY they are like this.

Last edited:
I love jews.
I love my banks jewish.
I love my government jewish.
I love my entertainment industry jewish.
I love every industry jewish.
I love my jewish lawyer.
Jews rock.

I HATE JEWS
JEWS DESERVE DEATH AND NOTHING ELSE
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING KIKES
They are totally depraved. For all the people that spam "Christcucks" and "fuck Christianity" read E. Michael Jones. They carry this much evil because of their rejection of Christ.

Their behavior and mannerisms are proof that Christ is real. The non-religious people who criticize the chosen ones are missing the question as to WHY they are like this.
giphy.gif

Can't wait to hear the news story: Woman dies after attempting DIY Abortion. :lul: :lul: :lul:

Another whore being a whore...

Jews being Jews.

Based go kill off your dirty bloodline u skanks

jews are enemies of mankind

I hope the clothes hanger gets stuck on something inside and they bleed out painfully and slowly so they have time to reflect on their subpar life choices.

Abortion is the female version of going ER, and far more deadly, yet this society encourages it.

Another godcoper identified
It's only coping if you pretend you are volcel retard.

Do whatever you want, but you have zero understanding why the Jews start revolutions under the guise of "freedom" and "egalitarianism."

It's coping because there's no god lol
Yes, there is. I was religious before the blackpill and religion led to me discovering it.

I don't know how you can call it coping if I don't even believe I will go to heaven.

"My sacrifice, O God, is a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart you, God, will not despise." - Psalm 51:17

You have to have contrition in order to repent. Most people have hardened hearts. Only a very, very small portion of people are worthy of salvation.

I don't know what kind of god would create such a broken system, but it's not one I would worship
It always come down to thinking you're a superior being for atheists. That's what I discovered when I became Christian. My atheism was all just one big rebellion.

You sure have a human-centric view of a being that operates outside space and time.

Creation is implied in God's nature. Creation entails duality. Not everything about creation is bad though it seems that way the closer we get to the Day of Reckoning. This world we inhabit is a world of our own making from straying farther and farther away from God and the natural law he spelled out.

Accepting evil beings unto himself would be a corruption of God's nature.

Last edited:
If a program malfunctions, do you blame the programmer or the program?

God created faulty beings, if he exists. All the "sins" of humans are his fault because he's supposed to be all knowing and all good and all powerful, yet he created beings with not only the capacity to defy him, but that he knows will defy him while he could stop it without interfering with free will since proving his existence wouldn't affect free will at all.

Your god is a square circle.
If you can't get over creation than at the very least you can be a Gnostic Christian.

Creating a higher-form of being above animals involves agency and self-determination we're not mere puppets.

"And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 And seeing that the light was good, God separated the light from the darkness. " - Genesis 1:4

"I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things." - Isaiah 45:7

Duality is implied in creation and for God to be God he must create. Think of the act of creation as a separation of two opposing forces. Like rewriting 0 as "1 + -1"

I love jews.
I love my banks jewish.
I love my government jewish.
I love my entertainment industry jewish.
I love every industry jewish.
I love my jewish lawyer.
Jews rock.
you forgot the pills

I wish post-birth abortions were legal, preferably with nitrogen gas or carbon monoxide

@kikecel I have proposed a nationwide policy to allow Nazis to rip open the uterus of a Jewish cunt and stomp it on the dirt. Will you support such a policy for sterilizing Jewish cunts?

I have to admit one of the few professing Jew women I have met was a complete lying whoring scum who thought she was still on higher ground and tried using specifically that aspect to justify also doing and distributing and doing illegal and prescription drugs and laughing about it. Luckily I got off for free shit, stupid bitch

jews again? Why am I not surprised.

damn this shit show is only getting worse won't be long and they will have a site informing society how to eliminate incels.

He loves us so much, that if we don't love him back, he'll torture us forever!

But women who get abortions get into heaven by repenting. and their aborted babies also get into heaven by default without being subject to tough tests on earth! How fair and just!

I'll be happy if only kikes use it