Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill jews are just a scapegoat used by white incels

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
Its so annoying seeing whtiecels using "muh jewz" as their scapegoat for every single problem, its WHITE COUNTRIES fault. Those countries invaded a fuckton of deathnic countries and destroyed the SMV of so many deathnics, they destroyed the economies and forced so many to leave their countries, they spread propaganda about whites about "muh height" and how attractive they are and brought the foids to their countries because they are also too retarded to regulate their own countries, every single of our attend to create utopias was crushed, from the ottoman empire to green libya, I hate whites far more than "muh jewz" real jews barely exist anymore anyway, jfl jews in israel are immigrants from west and east europe and basically are colonizers stealing palestinians land. They are considered white by cumskins so idc they also look white fuck them its not the mythical "muh jew" its YOU!

@FullTimeLoser @BummerDrummer another race war?

I'm tired of having this argument all day. There are clear cultural phenomenons that would not exist without white or jewish people. that's just a fact
If whites didn't literally fund and defend jews, jews would be easy to take out. But they work together for these cultural phenomenons.
You figure out what they are. Don't let the controlled white opposition who pretends to be on your side gaslight you. I'm out

anyway "inceldom discussion"

Ill tell you my insight as a Jewish Israeli:
I don't like how the jews abroad trying to manipulate everything and shove their nose inside every little affaire even if it doesnt concerns them.
Im not a fan of Israel depending its existence on US money.

Should've just killed all the slaves instead of letting the children be free.

I don't like how the jews abroad trying to manipulate everything and shove their nose inside every little affaire even if it doesnt concerns them.
@FullTimeLoser

BummerDrummer is typing...

"White country" where the entire media is owned by Jews. Do even the slightest bit of research into the shit you speak about and reality becomes clear, fucking FOOL.

Comcast- Owned and Operated by the CEO (((Robert's))) they own NBC and other media outlets

AT&T- CEO (((John Stankey))) owns CNN, President of CNN (((Jeff Zucker)))

(((The Redstones))) sole owner's of CBS, MTV, Viacom

Disney CEO (((Robert Iger))) own's ABC and countless other media outlets.

@FullTimeLoser
No such thing as an israeli, it's just a dirty leach tryna play "moderate good jew".
Shame his gross people were funded and protected by whites

No such thing as an israeli, it's just a dirty leach tryna play "moderate good jew".
Shame his gross people were funded and protected by whites
Adolf Hitler 1933

Yes funded and protected. .

"White country" where the entire media is owned by Jews. Do even the slightest bit of research into the shit you speak about and reality becomes clear, fucking FOOL.

Comcast- Owned and Operated by the CEO (((Robert's))) they own NBC and other media outlets

they all literally look white to me, dont care if they grandgrandgrand whatever the fuck was "jewish"

View attachment 406933

Yes funded and protected. .
Germany literally paid reparations to israel for like 20 years and allowed them to take over my piss poor country. America literally had armies all around and submarines to protect israel.
Yes protected and funded. Without whites there would be no israel.

Germany literally paid reparations to israel for like 20 years and allowed them to take over my piss poor country. America literally had armies all around and submarines to protect israel.
this, israel would have been stomped by surrounding countries years ago if it wasnt protected by literally every major white nation

Its so annoying seeing whtiecels using "muh jewz" as their scapegoat for every single problem, its WHITE COUNTRIES fault. Those countries invaded a fuckton of deathnic countries and destroyed the SMV of so many deathnics, they destroyed the economies and forced so many to leave their countries, they spread propaganda about whites about "muh height" and how attractive they are and brought the foids to their countries because they are also too retarded to regulate their own countries, every single of our attend to create utopias was crushed, from the ottoman empire to green libya, I hate whites far more than "muh jewz" real jews barely exist anymore anyway, jfl jews in israel are immigrants from west and east europe and basically are colonizers stealing palestinians land. They are considered white by cumskins so idc they also look white fuck them its not the mythical "muh jew" its YOU!
Yes yes, now go back to watching Netflix, goyim :feelsBox:

"This will be the final war of race, either Aryan's will decide the fate of their Future or Jews will rule the world" - Hermann Goering.

"This will be the final war of race, either Aryan's will decide the fate of their Future or Jews will rule the world" - Hermann Goering.
And then the aryans funded the jews and worked together on that faggy future.
Because it's literally two sides of the same coin

And then the aryans funded the jews and worked together on that faggy future.
Because it's literally two sides of the same coin

Because the Jews have be in control of the Western Nations for a century now.

You seriously have a very hard time understanding that Jews have used Whites the same way they use blacks. America and the rest of Europe has been under jewish occupation for a very long time.

That's why he said "or Jews will rule the world" but I guess you didn't want to read that part or whatever.

they all literally look white to me, dont care if they grandgrandgrand whatever the fuck was "jewish"
You're bad at recognizing them then. They seriously thrive on people like you not being able to recognize them and connect the dots. They make up half of the world's billionaires. And that's not even account the r0thschild who are never counted purposely and moneymog Elon Musk, Bill Gates etc

Also doesn't matter whether you think of them as white as their dna is objectively different AND they consider themselves non white

If Jews aren't different then why does israel do DNA tests to determine if you're jewish and if you can get citizenship?

View attachment 400843

View attachment 400850

View attachment 400847

Jews are closer to arabs than they are to Europeans. If you claim jews are white then arabs are white too.
The only jews who are sort of 50/50 semitic/european are ashkenazi jews.

View attachment 400839

View attachment 400844

View attachment 400845

View attachment 400846

View attachment 400852

Attachments

• p4y6y57henw01.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Every wrongdoing of pigskins will always be attributed to

JEWS DID IT.

Which is funny because jews and pigskins are two sides of the same coin.
Always funny to watch bummer and other cucks trying to dance around this fact

It gets annoying beyond a point. Sure a lot of jews are screwing this up. But so are a lot of blacks and latinos. All lead by the whites

Jews are so powerful because of the white who allowed them to remain unassimilated and create a strong identity and have financial advantage due to retarded Christian reasoning "usury is a sin and we can't sin, so we allow Jews to sin". Then (((capitalism))) came with new opportunities. White made a pact with the "devil". Now "devil" demands to pay him.

By the way, I'm tired of seeing politics in Inceldom Discussion.
I don't fully agree with this quote but your post reminded me of it.
D39eb0643708da537253c543b63471d8ee33c901082d22a1709f57503cdc1986

This would work if say...the us govt was 50% jew 50% white. It’d still be wrong, but it would make sense.

however, anno 2021, currently white people have less political power than Jews and minorities. There are more nonwhites in the US govt than whites.

NBC, Disney, FOX, all of them are Jewish owned and there’s not a single mainstream media site owned by a goyim. It’s literally total control, so this point is moot.

You and all your progressive shill friends not only help Jews by refusing to name them (because you guys are progressive migrant Jewish shills) but it also emboldens them. Good job doing your work for the Jewish NWO goy! Head pats for you from Rothschild himself.

Because the Jews have be in control of the Western Nations for a century now.
There it is. The "jews control white actions they forced us to do this"
Yeah move along buddy

You're bad at recognizing them then. They seriously thrive on people like you not being able to recognize them and connect the dots. They make up half of the world's billionaires. And that's not even account the r0thschild who are never counted purposely and moneymog Elon Musk, Bill Gates etc

View attachment 406934

View attachment 406939

Also doesn't matter whether you think of them as white as their dna is objectively different AND they consider themselves non white
They will always have some excuse. I show them proof the propaganda machines are exclusively run by Jews and their only response is "well they look white so they must be white therefore you're wrong"
There it is. The "jews control white actions they forced us to do this"
Yeah move along buddy

They will always have some excuse. I show them proof the propaganda machines are exclusively run by Jews and their only response is "well they look white so they must be white therefore you're wrong"
People claim to be blackpilled, this entire forum revolves around discussing genetic determinism yet when it comes to the people who own the entire planet suddenly genetics don't matter because "they look white to me"

You're bad at recognizing them then. They seriously thrive on people like you not being able to recognize them and connect the dots.
This. OP has no idea the “hello my fellow whites” Jews do is their agenda. When you refuse to name the elites of the society you are helping them. But I bet OP likes it in him comfy home in a white nation anyways, he doesn’t want to go back so this thread is him asskissing Judaism. Sad!

This. OP has no idea the “hello my fellow whites” Jews do is their agenda. When you refuse to name the elites of the society you are helping them. But I bet OP likes it in him comfy home in a white nation anyways, he doesn’t want to go back so this thread is him asskissing Judaism. Sad!
It's like when normies called Epstein and Weinstein white :feelsseriously:

Most slave owners in the US were jewish but hey they look white so must be the white european's fault

Juices are overlords of white.

i dont hate them for mixing up races i hate them for being almost always PRO when it comes to the debate wether we should accept low iq low culture high fertility immigrants

I actually love watching whites squirm in threads like these desperate to keep the propaganda going, tryna find a justification how nothing is their fault.
There seems to be a shift where people here are realizing that whites are the true jews. And I'm loving it.
Keep them squirming

I actually love watching whites squirm in threads like these desperate to keep the propaganda going, tryna find a justification how nothing is their fault.
Jews owning the media, hollywood, making half of the world's billionaires and spearheading the US army is propaganda? None of those things are factual? :feelstastyman:

You're an arab aren't you? They literally wage wars against your people with the explicit purpose of fucking up both whites and arabs. And they openly brag about it.

Israeli citizens are the most sympathetic jews to me, they seem to be just your average dudes. I don't even give a fuck what they do as long as they don't claim to know whats best for my people while everything they promote is something thats negative for us. There are a lot of good jews who are into helping and improving the world, just look at how many kikes wrote selfhelp books, 8 out of 10 are written by jews.

In contrast, there are also the arrogant ones who, like communists, have a finger in their ass and think they have the masterplan for the whole world and everything has to bend to their will. This mindset is imo the big connection between some/many jews and communism.

@OP: bait

There seems to be a shift where people here are realizing that whites are the true jews. And I'm loving it.
Keep them squirming

Stop squirming around this list FT.

Israeli citizens are the most sympathetic jews to me, they seem to be just your average dudes. I don't even give a fuck what they do as long as they don't claim to know whats best for my people while everything they promote is something thats negative for us. There are a lot of good jews who are into helping and improving the world, just look at how many kikes wrote selfhelp books, 8 out of 10 are written by jews.

In contrast, there are also the arrogant ones who, like communists, have a finger in their ass and think they have the masterplan for the whole world and everything has to bend to their will. This mindset is imo the big connection between some/many jews and communism.

@OP: bait
American jews are the worse.
i legit have no sympathy for them and they can go to hell for all i care

Jews owning the media, hollywood, making half of the world's billionaires and spearheading the US army is propaganda? None of those things are factual? :feelstastyman:

You're an arab aren't you? They literally wage wars against your people with the explicit purpose of fucking up both whites and arabs. And they openly brag about it.

View attachment 406941
Right, do the jews own all that in sweden, uk, france, and norway do? They control everything, you heard that from pol memes, just take it as a fact.
Jews couldn't win a war to save their lives, that's why they have whites americans fighting it for them, sending them billions in weopons to fight countries with nothing. You literally fund the jews, your people fund everything you claim the jews stand for but somehow you didnu nuffin you were brainwashed
Stop squirming around this list FT.

I had this argument with bummer a few weeks ago, literally with a simple google I found 10 media network owners who were non jew whites. You can literally cherry pick a list of anything. Called basic propaganda and a common white trick.

Funnily enough I remember watching an interview of some israelis saying the exact same thing.

Funnily enough I remember watching an interview of some israelis saying the exact same thing.
@erenyeager Israeli jews and American jews are like the Eldians that live in Marley and the Eldians that live in Paradis

I guess the ones who get a lot of attention though what they do. Some of them fall into the stereotype so hard that I think many jews so this intentional. This is prime jew humor, act like you're really a satanic conspiracist and laugh at the wignats go crazy and getting laughed at by the public.

I guess the ones who get a lot of attention though what they do. Some of them fall into the stereotype so hard that I think many jews so this intentional. This is prime jew humor, act like you're really a satanic conspiracist and laugh at the wignats go crazy and getting laughed at by the public.
one reason why I hate them is because they think they can tell me how to live while living 10 thousand km away from me jfl

Jews couldn't win a war to save their lives

You literally fund the jews, your people fund everything you claim the jews stand for but somehow you didnu nuffin you were brainwashed
No. I'm slavic.

Right, do the jews own all that in sweden, uk, france, and norway do? They control everything, you heard that from pol memes, just take it as a fact.
Yes they do. Try saying anything bad about them in public. Try saying that the holocaust didn't happen and watch how fast you get jailed.
But you can talk shit about whites all you want and no one will care. The media, the government, no one will do anything against that

@erenyeager Israeli jews and American jews are like the Eldians that live in Marley and the Eldians that live in Paradis
Kill the enemy

Yes they do. Try saying anything bad about them in public. Try saying that the holocaust didn't happen and watch how fast you get jailed.
But you can talk shit about whites all you want and no one will care. The media, the government, no one will do anything against that
Based and smart ethnic, good alternative to the coping jew defenders in this thread:
"All you gotta do is talk about jews and you will find all the papers will close up on you"