Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jews have corrupted my mind and made me want to impregnate many black women's wombs

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
70s Nigress

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK why can't i be a good looking and have big dick so i can fuck a black woman and impregnate her? The universe doomed me when i was born incel.
Now i don't have access to black women's wombs.
I'm White, now all i need is to be tall, good looking and have big dick. Then many Nigresses would come chasing after my White seed. Instead i am doomed to be virgin.
Fuck White women, they never cared for me and they never will
I'm gonna looksmaxx and try my hardest to ascend with a black qt so i can make 10s of mixed race babies
Fuck White girls, they'll never understand the pain they caused me, now i have found something better
they'll all see, when they are unhappy and alone with cats, fat and ugly from ageing like shit
meanwhile me and my black gf will be happy together and have many children in our happy family, and she will still be beautiful cause black girls age just as good as asian girls

:feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

Fuck white girls for real

that is a disgusting 3D woman
I am man of culture and demand 2D pussy
many children in our happy family,
maybe you and your wife will be happy, but those half breed children will not

that is a disgusting 3D woman
I am man of culture and demand 2D pussy

maybe you and your wife will be happy, but those half breed children will not
Even 2D black girls are amazing
also maybe i should be based and coom deep inside a black girl till she gets pregnant, her belly and tits grow really big, and then we abort it like a based man i am.
Those milkies are for ME AND ME ONLY
(plus i think some girls actually look really hot when preggers)
and the thought of drinking a girls breastmilk is nice

Even 2D black girls are amazing
also maybe i should be based and coom deep inside a black girl till she gets pregnant, her belly and tits grow really big, and then we abort it like a based man i am.
Those milkies are for ME AND ME ONLY
(plus i think some girls actually look really hot when preggers)
and the thought of drinking a girls breastmilk is nice

Are you on no fap? I usually feel similarly intense feelings when on no fap

>tfw no afro'd nubian princess gf

I would like to fuck black women as well but I would prefer a Becky or at least my looksmatch

>fucking a nigger
Not even tyrone wants to fuck his own race he wants to go for the white girls that’s why it’s reverberated hundreds of times in nigger culture to get a “white bitch” why the fuck would you want a monkey?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK why can't i be a good looking and have big dick so i can fuck a black woman and impregnate her? The universe doomed me when i was born incel.
Now i don't have access to black women's wombs.
I'm White, now all i need is to be tall, good looking and have big dick. Then many Nigresses would come chasing after my White seed. Instead i am doomed to be virgin.
Fuck White women, they never cared for me and they never will
I'm gonna looksmaxx and try my hardest to ascend with a black qt so i can make 10s of mixed race babies
Fuck White girls, they'll never understand the pain they caused me, now i have found something better
they'll all see, when they are unhappy and alone with cats, fat and ugly from ageing like shit
meanwhile me and my black gf will be happy together and have many children in our happy family, and she will still be beautiful cause black girls age just as good as asian girls

:feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

J0ZHGQR.gif

What a waste of white skin

J0ZHGQR.gif

What a waste of white skin
White girls don't want me (inb4 black girls don't want you either) and they're all a bunch of fat ugly roasties
the attractive women only get Chad and prettyboy
so fuck em
>yeah bro, just stay incel and don't "waste" your White skin on a black girl bro
>fucking a nigger
Not even tyrone wants to fuck his own race he wants to go for the white girls that’s why it’s reverberated hundreds of times in nigger culture to get a “white bitch” why the fuck would you want a monkey?
Because i'm not believing the meme that "all black girls are unattractive"
some can be Stacy tier, like the one i posted

I'd love to impregnate a big booty Shaniqua

Because i'm not believing the meme that "all black girls are unattractive"
some can be Stacy tier, like the one i posted
I believe the correct term is mullato. That bitch has an afro.

You're not thinking with your mind op. You're thinking with pepe . Now get a grip . All pretty foids are whores. And the fact that you're aiming so high is proof that your mind is still repulsed by the average baboon. Jews didn't do shit. You're still pretty racist .

I believe the correct term is mullato. That bitch has an afro.

You're not thinking with your mind op. You're thinking with pepe . Now get a grip . All pretty foids are whores. And the fact that you're aiming so high is proof that your mind is still repulsed by the average baboon. Jews didn't do shit. You're still pretty racist .
Fuck off, nigger :feelskek:

Based. Changing ones sexual taste is a must for an incel. as you will never get. a Stacy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back