Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jewtube with two ads

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Before it used to be one advertisement before the video starts now they put two and you can't even skip them at times. Honeslty fuck jewtube.

Get an adblockER.

On mobile, there are no ads for me except from occasional ones at the beginning. I just refresh the page and it disappears. I use incognito and don't sign into an account.

use hooktube on mobile to avoid ads

i get no ads i just get black screen with no signal and then it keeps going :feelstrash:

I use an AdBlock and honestly I forget there are ads on youtube - I barely ever get any on mobile as well

We need labour backed currency like Hitler did. This usury capitalism is reaching apex having to pinch more and more from unsuspecting goyim.

I wonder how many ads there will be in the future

Use ublock origin or paste the youtube adress into VLC(Ctrl +n)

I always lie when taking their surveys
Tbh ngl!

On mobile, there are no ads for me except from occasional ones at the beginning. I just refresh the page and it disappears. I use incognito and don't sign into an account.
Same

I didn't mind ads when they were on the side of the video.
After they required to watch a video before watching a video, I downloaded adblocker

Fuck jewtube

Just do what our friend did.