Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR JFL: 40% of the current top threads at r/cucctears are by the same obsessed cuck.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Look at the current frontpage of cucctears right now - 10 of the 25 threads are from the same user.

Jfl
He's coping

Pray for him if he's found by a group of incels on the street.

Feels good not being as pathetic as BrazilianCuckma

He’s probably an incel in denial. JFL.

More like BrazilianSmegma.

go paddock man it's over man

He is LDARing really hard boyo, I feel for him.

Brazilian smegma

He must dedicate entire days to browsing incel communities, telling himself over and over he's not one of us.

He must dedicate entire days to browsing incel communities, telling himself over and over he's not one of us.
This or he might be gay and shares a landwhale girlfriend with his husband.

I want to see his face

braziliansmegma needs a heavy door slammed on his balls

For real?
no bro thbtbhtbh

But almost all these slack-jawed cucks look the same, thick rimmed glasses, soybeard, norwooding, tbh works

Pray for him if he's found by a group of incels on the street.
I wish I could fuck that (probable) feminist dyke's brains off so she calms down with all that indignation about incels having a place to cope.

Perhaps she's near me, idk, Brazil is huge :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

I wish I could fuck that (probable) feminist dyke's brains off so she calms down with all that indignation about incels having a place to cope.

I don't doubt you'll take care of her if you see her, uncucked brazilians don't play around.

You really need to find this bitch and fuck her

The guy is definitely an SJW and hates Bolsonaro

hope he wears sandals around brazil, that always goes real well

I bet brazilian smegma is getting pegged by his landwhale tonight for making another 80 incel posts.

Brazilcels shoud go vagabondu on his ass.

pathetic, these normie cucks are even more obsessed about inceldom than even incels

this guy is literally making about half of all new threads on that sub, his whole day/life revolves around monitoring incels

as they say, we are living rent free in their head

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back