Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL a bunch of high school kids just beat up an autistic guy because a foid said he bothered her

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I will edit if I find the video, it was just in the news (they ommitted the part about the foid in the media ofc) but censored in youtube.

He hit on the foid, being autistic he was awkward about it, so she sent a bunch of simps after him basically.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGEDQrrcoM8

Giving women any sort of right was a mistake.

The absolute state of cucks.

Utterly disgusting but again, not surprising. Humanity is a lost cause.

i absolutely do not miss high school days

What satisfaction does a man get out of being a woman's tool?

The funny thing is that they will be the ones charged. The women (even though she incited the attack) will not face any consequences.

Gorilla 2293965 1280

The funny thing is that they will be the ones charged. The women (even though she incited the attack) will not face any consequences.

View attachment 392242
She can always accuse the guy of groping her too.

View attachment 392242
bro what's up with the gorilla pictures? they're kinda annoying ngl. at least post smaller ones or something

I really hate when people attack in groups. Bunch of pussy ass simps.

find the identities of those simps and massacre them
lifefuel: some people are already working on it on 4chan-like spanish forums

but in practice nothing will happen since they're internet nerds, just like with 4chan's doxxings :feelsbadman:
I really hate when people attack in groups. Bunch of pussy ass simps.
attacking someone who's shorter than you is the same as attacking in a group. and only a retard would attack someone who will beat him up. so one way or another only cowards start fights

Ikr, hopefully if they grow up, people laugh at them for being simps
I wonder why he didn’t fight back, you’d think he spaz out and throw a couple haymakers at the ppl beating his ass

I wonder why he didn’t fight back, you’d think he spaz out and throw a couple haymakers at the ppl beating his ass
The people who beat him up non white immigrants

Whenever I see this, I think China isn't so bad

The people who beat him up non white immigrants

Whenever I see this, I think China isn't so bad
yeah the media also conveniently didnt mention that

bro what's up with the gorilla pictures? they're kinda annoying ngl. at least post smaller ones or something
I'm sorry you had to experience this

The pictures are a representation of what I am, which is a genetically modified Gorilla. Unfortunately, I do not intend to stop posting them.

Perhaps try blocking me

Gg

I'm sorry you had to experience this

The pictures are a representation of what I am, which is a genetically modified Gorilla. Unfortunately, I do not intend to stop posting them.

Perhaps try blocking me

View attachment 392247
nah man i won't block a brocel. but im sorry to tell you that i've come up with an uBlock filter to make them a lot smaller, otherwise it was a bit annoying ngl

Ah good thing they blurred out the faces, can't let people know theyre pakis or they might start voting wrong.

Ah good thing they blurred out the faces, can't let people know theyre pakis or they might start voting wrong.
high iq

they're not pakis though they're latinos (i think)

"B--b-b-b-b-but why are you racist mister, your own people don't fuck you so what's the difference anyways? You're a bad meanie for being racist and I'm gonna block you"
high iq

they're not pakis though they're latinos (i think)
We'll never know for sure but I recognize the way they dress, either they're infiltrators or inspired by infiltrators.

He must be pretty dumb if he thought cold approaching was a good idea

He must be pretty dumb if he thought cold approaching was a good idea
it was a foid from his class i think but yeah, approaching as incel is a very bad idea in general, they hate us because we are ugly, but they'll gaslight us and blame us for it bc having feelings is :soy:unsolicited:soy:

it was a foid from his class i think but yeah, approaching as incel is a very bad idea in general, they hate us because we are ugly, but they'll gaslight us and blame us for it bc having feelings is :soy:unsolicited:soy:
I’m not surprised to see her send some guys after him because she was insulted. Typical of foids :feelsugh: It is disappointing to see Gen Z is just as cucked despite the blackpill all around them though

Highscool? They look like drug addicts in their late 20s. Old Studentspill is even more brutal if you were sent to school earlier than normal.

I bet she was a fat bitch too

It's like an ant colony where the males will gladly do anything the queen asks, that's the modern world summed up.

Niggers should just be here to apologize for ever crying about racism or "sfcels". Why are dumb niggers like @ThoughtfulCel and @Lowdickenergycel here pretending to give a shit, this is what you vote for, you cry when people are being racist here, own it stop being a fucking hypocrite this is your ideal society.

Last edited:
Niggers should just be here to apologize for ever crying about racism or "sfcels". Why are dumb niggers like @ThoughtfulCel and @Lowdickenergycel here pretending to give a shit, this is what you vote for, you cry when people are being racist here, own it stop being a fucking hypocrite this is your ideal society.
Everyone in the video except the black foid looks ethnically Spanish though lmfao...American education strikes again

Everyone in the video except the black foid looks ethnically Spanish though lmfao...American education strikes again
They're all arabs from mudcountries my man, I'm not an American or I would think the same. These are our muslim invaderfriends I'm 99% sure, ever taken a look at the crime statistics?

Translate a few comments and you'll notice they all agree with me.

Last edited:
Jfl rent free in this cummy's head @ThoughtfulCel

Yeah you come here to virtue signal, meanwhile you're part of the problem, you want more of these dirty invaders, took you long enough to respond as well pussy.

JFL

Terrible Bait too.

I dont give a shit about human racial politics, im a fucking Gorilla.

I just hate cumskins.

Gg

Bump because I want rapefugees and our ethniccel JBW-copers to see why we hate them.

Bump because I want rapefugees and our ethniccel JBW-copers to see why we hate them.
Spaniards are basically Arabs lmao theyre not even that white looking and immigrate to other countries to work as waiters.

This is why I don’t feel sorry for these guys.

It’s sad that kids like in the video ruin it for innocent kids. But there’s always foid behind these acts pulling the strings. Guys are just the puppets dancing for pussy.
nah man i won't block a brocel. but im sorry to tell you that i've come up with an uBlock filter to make them a lot smaller, otherwise it was a bit annoying ngl

He’s gorilla maxing. I have simply become use yo them.

Attachments

• 2705D934-6906-41D4-8C3B-8060CEC5D6BD.jpeg
    2705D934-6906-41D4-8C3B-8060CEC5D6BD.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Spaniards are basically Arabs lmao theyre not even that white looking and immigrate to other countries to work as waiters.
Maybe I'll start hating Spaniards as well if they start invading my country, I have a feeling that the crime statistics will be pretty consistent across all Europe with our low IQ high T monkeyfriends being on top of that list every single fucking time and Spaniards maybe slightly higher than the average European due to breeding with these scumbags. Also they don't follow a religion that justifies beating the shit out of anyone who doesn't follow it so Spaniards 2 rapefugees and ethnic scum invadors -10.