Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee JFL at 20 year old foid who thinks she is SO much more mature than 17 year old Stacy

dingopuss

dingopuss

The ugly fuckling never ascends
-
Yes, another "pedo" thread by graycelled loser.

Screenshot 2019 09 11 06 18 06 1

Because apparently once you turn 18 your body stops producing hormones. Who wants to bet this 20 year old foid (now in her mid 20s) sleeps with any man she finds physically attractive, like she claims 17 year olds do, even after her 25 year old frontal lobe is (by foid standards) fully developed now? (Not saying 17 year olds don't, I'm JFL at "mature" foids who say this "girls under 18 only care about looks" bullshit, as if they're not just as superficial as teen foids)
I didn't show more because what else she typed is already in this thread.

Last edited:
I think some of this "18-y/os are literal babies" shit is yet another case of normie projection
I had pretty much the same personality when I was 12 as I do now (obviously I had less knowledge and experience), but maybe normies are actually this retarded and they barely learned to walk and talk when they were 18 :lul:

I think some of this "18-y/os are literal babies" shit is yet another case of normie projection
I had pretty much the same personality when I was 12 as I do now (obviously I had less knowledge and experience), but maybe normies are actually this retarded and they barely learned to walk and talk when they were 18 :lul:

More like "17 is a literal baby and 18 is a grown woman."

But now that this new adult age has been discovered to be 25, it won't be long before the legal age (for anything that was legal at 18) is raised to 21, and then 25. It already is 21 and 25 respectively for certain things. Normies will misconstrued this as a 0 to 100 change in maturity as if adulthood happens overnight, quite literally.

We already have roasties being treated as more vulnerable than male children. Because post-modern feminism is EQUITY for female retardation.

Last edited:
People think life is a Sims game where when you turn 18 you magically spin around and become an adult like there is some magical line the exact day you turn 18

Also the argument she uses is fucked up she says "at that age I would have fucked pretty much anyone" well then she clearly had sexual desires so no harm done the problem is when people are trying to have sex with an actual child like an 11 year old that haven´t developed sexual desires yet that is wrong. It isn´t wrong for an adult to have sex with a 15 year old because they got more hormones, actually the fact that people got more hormones that get their juices flowing better as a teenager is a clear sign that people are meant to have sex in their teens because it´s their prime age not when their hormones settle down it´s just illogical.

show more dogpill

People think life is a Sims game where when you turn 18 you magically spin around and become an adult like there is some magical line the exact day you turn 18

Also the argument she uses is fucked up she says "at that age I would have fucked pretty much anyone" well then she clearly had sexual desires so no harm done the problem is when people are trying to have sex with an actual child like an 11 year old that haven´t developed sexual desires yet that is wrong. It isn´t wrong for an adult to have sex with a 15 year old because they got more hormones, actually the fact that people got more hormones that get their juices flowing better as a teenager is a clear sign that people are meant to have sex in their teens because it´s their prime age not when their hormones settle down it´s just illogical.

Most humans with an IQ above 80 realize that maturity is not like that. But you have weird ass normies who sexually fixate on 18 year old barely legal teens and want to rip your vocal cords out for saying a 17 year old is hot with no age in mind whatsoever. Would the "WeLL shE's LeGaL" excuse apply if 16 was the standard age of adulthood? Of course it would. Their definition of pedophilia happens to coincide with whatever is legal at the time and place. I bet if a normie weeb (yes, they exist, and they are generally ironically more retarded than your average normie) ever went to Japan they'd use that "she's legal!" excuse only to find out they misunderstood Japan's age of consent laws.

its over for many men

Elvis presley started dating his foid when she was 15.

Also, the bottom comment is right, in a lot of countries sex at 13 is legal.
But now that this new adult age has been discovered to be 25
Is this related to brain development rapidly decreasing at that age?

Last edited:
Most humans with an IQ above 80 realize that maturity is not like that. But you have weird ass normies who sexually fixate on 18 year old barely legal teens and want to rip your vocal cords out for saying a 17 year old is hot with no age in mind whatsoever. Would the "WeLL shE's LeGaL" excuse apply if 16 was the standard age of adulthood? Of course it would. Their definition of pedophilia happens to coincide with whatever is legal at the time and place. I bet if a normie weeb (yes, they exist, and they are generally more retarded than your average normie) ever went to Japan they'd use that "she's legal!" excuse only to find out they misunderstood Japan's age of consent laws.
I HATE when people use the word "legal" like people can´t determine their own morals without a tyrannical government telling what is right and wrong. And with AOC it pisses me so much off because it´s like EVERY SINGLE PERSON has forgotten what it what like being a teenager I remember how it was and if an adult women would have had sex with me when I was 13 I would have been so happy but it´s like when people become adults they turn into another person actually it´s not only like that it´s a fact that we become different people in life, we are way different from when we were a child, teenager or adult we literally change our entire person.

a foid is the same retard at 17 as she is at 97

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back