Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal JFL at all the copers who say they don’t approach because of #MeToo fear/ Fear of getting the cops called on them

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Stop coping you cucks. The reason you don’t approach is because women aren’t interested in you, hence they don’t give you signals inviting you to approach.

If you were attractive you would approach everyday. Plus, you’re really such a non-factor to foids, you really think they’d call the cops on you just because your subhuman self tried to get his cock wet? You really think you’re important enough that a foid would think pulling the #MeToo card on you would benefit her? You’re genetic trash, they only pull the MeToo card on attractive/successful guys with clout.

Now stop coping you fuckers

Being feared of getting MeToo'd is a giga-truecel tbh

20200927 184348

they don’t give you signals inviting you to approach.
Back when I approached I never waited for those. Simply because they never happened so I would never approach if I were to wait for them.

any ugly moid would get in trouble for approaching a foid
Jfl, true. There are cases of literal children (following the logic of those who see only women till the age of 18 as children) getting put into prison for merely touching a woman's arm in Britain. And also many PUAs actually came into trouble with the law due to coldapproaching females. It's a real threat and someone has to be delusional to deny this. The Pence Rule should actually be followed by everyone who is remotely in a situation of power to prevent getting #METOOed (like a professor/teacher/etc.), in the current climate one word by a female means your undoing. When the offense is sexual in nature, the principles of Roman Law don't apply anymore, you are guilty until proven innocent and even then you are still guilty in the eyes of soyciety, especially because everyone nowadays thinks that he is smarter than the persons who are in charge of the justice and because they have an opinion about you after the media circus that no word by a judge can change. Even when it's proven to be all bonkers your reputation still is shattered.

Last edited:
Don't know if they're coping, or it's advice for youngcels. Ten years ago, approaching (when foids showed no interest towards you), you'd get rejected and you'd ruin her day. These days, it's criminal.

Jfl, true. There are cases of literal children (following the logic of those who see only women till the age of 18 as children) getting put into prison for merely touching a woman's arm in Britain. And also many PUAs actually came into trouble with the law due to coldapproaching females. It's a real threat and someone has to be delusional to deny this. The Pence Rule should actually be followed by everyone who is remotely in a situation of power to prevent getting #METOOed (like a professor/teacher/etc.), in the current climate one word by a female means your undoing. When the offense is sexual in nature, the principles of Roman Law don't apply anymore, you are guilty until proven innocent and even then you are still guilty in the eyes of soyciety, especially because everyone nowadays thinks that he is smarter than the persons who are in charge of the justice and because they have an opinion about you after the media circus that no word by a judge can change. Even when it's proven to be all bonkers your reputation still is shattered.

my country has the most cucked laws, legit terrible country for ugly incels like myself

ukcels on suicide watch

Stop coping you cucks. The reason you don’t approach is because women aren’t interested in you, hence they don’t give you signals inviting you to approach.

If you were attractive you would approach everyday. Plus, you’re really such a non-factor to foids, you really think they’d call the cops on you just because your subhuman self tried to get his cock wet? You really think you’re important enough that a foid would think pulling the #MeToo card on you would benefit her? You’re genetic trash, they only pull the MeToo card on attractive/successful guys with clout.

based and vantablackpilled

ioi is a meme. If you're chad they'll tell him if he wants to fuck - right to his face.

I need to approach a fiod

Tbh

Not approaching because of "Metoo" is a Basement Dweller IQ cope.

Unless you legit get threatened to have the cops called on you on different occasions, there shouldn't be anything wrong with attempting to interact with holes and try to make something happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back