Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at believing the top 20% meme

hänonlutka

hänonlutka

Officer
★★★

Top 20% was legit years ago. Now it's way worse.

Sub8 is not enough more like Sub10 is now a reality in online dating and most relationships emerge from online dating these days(and growing). So sub10 theory is soon a reality everywhere.

Cope tbh, most people make the cut to have sex with cute foids at least occasionally
Shoutout to my ethnic bretheren, who naturally don't make the cut

pretty strong coping. Just because you're repulsive to foids doesn't mean 99% of the male population is

It’s over for many many men

false. All human males = just rope. take the dogpill buddy boyo.

Modern dating is absolute joke, and will become much worse with time

I want to see a graph that shows if there is a correlation between whether a poster believes sub8 theory (and now sub10 theory) and has autism, because I firmly believe there would be one.

View attachment 132608

Sub8 is not enough more like Sub10 is now a reality in online dating and most relationships emerge from online dating these days(and growing). So sub10 theory is soon a reality everywhere.

It's not now but I'll give it a year though.
Modern dating is absolute joke, and will become much worse with time

By early next decade the backlash will happen & what a time to be alive when it does happen.

I can never tell if these guys are coping, covering up their tracks, or both

View attachment 132608

That's like 15% I guess girls get an extra 5% when using something like tinder

Tons of foids just use Tinder as ego fuel. Imagine if you shat a bathroom selfie onto some smartphone app and had multitudes of average-and-above foids begging for your attention, attention you're already giving to Stacies you know from your real life social circle. That's the reality of foids on Tinder. That's why you need to be a perfect 10 to even stand a chance of getting a real date on Tinder.

"Just swipe right 30.000 times :feelshaha:"

According to the most recent data: 1.86.

Ask yourself, do you even know fifty-three men?

uncucked version:

Cope tbh, most people make the cut to have sex with cute foids at least occasionally
Most people make the cut to have sex with *someone*, not cute girls LMAO. How many girls are cute? Top 30%? Are you trying to say they sleep with most subhumans?

yet most adult men are non virgin and have been in long term relationships. keep coping, basement dwelling retard

damn people are coping hard in this thread can’t take the fact that 90% of men or more are complete dogshit to women and society

View attachment 132608

Soon they will want a Hercules lookalike dude, as the standard male.
Hahahaha
Foids are completely fucked, and their looksmatch has either roped, or currently lives a life of cope if they BELIEVE in the " Muh pers3nalietea und gayme yooo )

yet most adult men are non virgin and have been in long term relationships. keep coping, basement dwelling retard
Did most adult men have to live their youth during the tinder era?

untill they are 20 foids wants the top 1%
20-25 they are ready to "settle" for top 10%
25-30 top 20%
30-40 top 35%
40+ tbh just anyone that can provide for them while they watch dr phill.

I want to see a graph that shows if there is a correlation between whether a poster believes sub8 theory (and now sub10 theory) and has autism, because I firmly believe there would be one.

I have noticed this before as well.

Foids are only genuinely attracted to the top 0.01% of men.

But they’ll settle for a man as long as he is above a 4 and he betabuxxxes her and is happy being cucked.

25-30 top 20%
30-40 top 35%
I think that teenage girls are less spoiled than 20s women tbh. They have been less exposed to feminism and haven't fucked that much.

Foids are only genuinely attracted to the top 0.01% of men.

But they’ll settle for a man as long as he is above a 4 and he betabuxxxes her and is happy being cucked.

True. They really only want to fuck no more than that and rest is for using up resources. 20% theory is bullshit. All the PUA crap intended for these top 20% and I don't think not even many of those guys are successful. If you are lower than top 0.01% your existence is not enough. You have to add something more to that like money, status, romance and all other bullshit. So you have to offer something more to compensate. 20% is only the "might have chance category". I think only arranged marriages can guarantee that 20% (or higher) gets sex.

Last edited:
No doubt there is a trend.

I think it stems from the fact that autism is one of the least attractive things a man can have and the strongest single factor linked to late life male virginity.

Ie.
Autistic men have the highest probability of being incel of all men. Keep in mind many of the nonvirgin autistic men would have had sex with a prostitute for example, and still despite this, 45% are adult virgins.

Certainly even among short men or ethnic men or ugly men (within reason) there is nowhere near a 45% adult virginity rate.

So when you have a trait that is so strongly linked to failure with women, maybe sub 8 law is correct. Ie. The only probable way from these numbers for a male autist to get a real relationship is to be extremely high functioning with their autism, very rich, or very good looking.

Whereas for an average NT white guy with a decent job, 5-6/10 is enough to get by with a few girls who might like you over your lifetime.

Sub 9.9999 theory.
25-30 top 20%
30-40 top 35%

This is why some incels over 40 still "ascend". They go for rotten looking old foids that will fuck anyone.

I think it stems from the fact that autism is one of the least attractive things a man can have and the strongest single factor linked to late life male virginity.

Ie.
Autistic men have the highest probability of being incel of all men. Keep in mind many of the nonvirgin autistic men would have had sex with a prostitute for example, and still despite this, 45% are adult virgins.

Certainly even among short men or ethnic men or ugly men (within reason) there is nowhere near a 45% adult virginity rate.

So when you have a trait that is so strongly linked to failure with women, maybe sub 8 law is correct. Ie. The only probable way from these numbers for a male autist to get a real relationship is to be extremely high functioning with their autism, very rich, or very good looking.

Whereas for an average NT white guy with a decent job, 5-6/10 is enough to get by with a few girls who might like you over your lifetime.

This post is amazing and I’m going to Blackpill a professional with those links

JFL @ IT channeling cucks who don't get the point of 80-20 theory.

No shit 80% of men aren't virgins. But most men will have to bust their asses off and take scraps to get laid with any consistency. Men who can't (autists) or won't (volcels who demand a fair looksmatch) do this generally won't have foids available to them even if they are 7s physically, unless they excel in some other field. Foids like men who stand out (in a "good" way), and by definition the average man doesn't stand out.

And OP is specifically referring to Tinder, which is the sexual revolution on steroids.

if that were true then I wouldn't see couples everywhere i go. couples would be a rare sight since 10/10 Chads are like 1% of the population. Chadlites have it almost as easy as Chad.
high and mid tier normies won't have it as easy as Chad and chadlite but they can surely get girlfriends as long as they are NT and have a big social circle. its only sub5 men that really have a problem.

if that were true then I wouldn't see couples everywhere i go. couples would be a rare sight since 10/10 Chads are like 1% of the population. Chadlites have it almost as easy as Chad.
high and mid tier normies won't have it as easy as Chad and chadlite but they can surely get girlfriends as long as they are NT and have a big social circle. its only sub5 men that really have a problem.

Seeing a guy out with a woman does not mean he is fucking her. He's one of her countless orbiters doing shit for her.

Seeing a guy out with a woman does not mean he is fucking her. He's one of her countless orbiters doing shit for her.
i'm not talking about guys simply hanging out with women. I'm talking about actual couples. I can tell they are couples because they hold hands or the guy has his arm around the woman, etc.

top 20% will likely find someone. The bottom of the top 20% will get a landwhale, but that is someone. So if you are in the bottom of the top 20%, you will have to get a roastie whale. And if you are below the 20%, you just have to get lucky or cope or er or something

sub 6 is more legitimate.

just be above average facially tbh.

I don't know what to think about this, I think it is legit in online dating and the number would be less. BUT in real life I seeing almost every guy with a female at his side, maybe 4 of 5 men I see have a gf or fuck buddy. Only lonely men I knowed usually are migrants like me but autochthonous men always are with autochthonous foids where I live or maybe I have to go more outside.

I don't like them odds.

I didn't like them 40 years ago either.

I think that teenage girls are less spoiled than 20s women tbh. They have been less exposed to feminism and haven't fucked that much.
Agree with this. Women at age say 16-19 are excited by their first experiences of romantic attention and even men only slightly older than them seem much higher status. Then by the time they hit 20-21 they have been hit on and pursued by hundreds of men, used online dating, and their pussy only tingles for chad. Then by their late 20s they start to approach the wall, want to have children, realise that unless they're top tier themselves they can't make a chad settle, etc..

Cope, normies can score occasionally through social circles. But yeah, anyone that’s not a male model is struggling like us bottom-of-the-barrel men :feelsgah::bluepill:

Guys. I see average young men with girlfriends all the time. Sure, they may have been lucky, but the idea of absolutely having to look like a male model just to hold a girl's hand is ridicilious.

I just hope as Chad's harems get bigger and bigger the flesh eating STDs start to spread around enough to kill em all.

Ie.

I would agree

Guys. I see average young men with girlfriends all the time. Sure, they may have been lucky, but the idea of absolutely having to look like a male model just to hold a girl's hand is ridicilious.
You're right. They jestermaxx or beta buxx deluxe.
I would agree
Women hate autists because they don't know how to have "social intelligence" (acting like a giggling retard and saying nothing with a million words). An intelligent stoic, unless he's Chad, is repulsive to the moronic foid hivemind.