Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jfl at coping skinhead balding guys in the comment. These fucking drones will accept the truth

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

I wana punch this guy in the comment in the throat for being a delusional retard!

D E C E N T ||| H U M A N :feelsohgod:
Also the guy who supposedly has sucess with the bald look is tall.. would you look at that:feelshehe:;)

I was an incel when I had hair, I'm still an incel with no hair. Hair doesn't mean shit compared to face.

just express your personality :soy:

Some guys look better bald because hair isn't drawing attention from their face.

I was an incel when I had hair, I'm still an incel with no hair. Hair doesn't mean shit compared to face.
Balding is a death sentence, its not about being an incel or not.

Its all about the jaw structure, hunter eyes and a decent nose. Hair is only a bonus. But with a killer jaw. Hair doesn't mean shit indeed.

when I have shorter hair and norwooding is visible people generally treat me better than when hair is longer and I can fake it. Probably because they don't see me as competitor anymore, or my mind is turbo coping.

Maybe 10% of balding guys can pull it off. Think Jason Statham, The Rock, Jeremy Meeks, Bruce Willis, Patrick Stewart, ect.

Basically, just be Chad.

balding = death but you cant turn around a teen-30 something coping bald man. their brain is in surival mode and their coping is their life jacket. they know the truth buried deep down. EVERY FUCKING BALD COPER KNOWS THE TRUTH.

I HAVE SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES THE DISGUST PITY AND REPULSION THAT A YOUNG BALD MAN BRINGS OUT IN A FEMALE.

cope harder faggot. being bald objectively makes you much uglier. just because you have less money doesn’t mean ur less rich :feelstastyman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back