[RageFuel] JFL at femoids posting suicide prevention posts on social media

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

High inhib
-
Fucking evil, manipulative whores. They are lucky that 99.99% of the male population are too bluepilled to see past their lies.
Fuck whoever said that femoids were the empathetic gender. They are the virtue-signalling gender. They don't actually give a shit if an ugly man ropes, in fact it would probably amuse them, but they can't show their true colors because it would make them look like bad people.

There is this one whore who humiliated me in front of my class because I thought I had a chance with her friend. She posted this on Instagram:
suicide.jpg

There are dozens of other whores who put me through shit that uploaded the same kind of bullshit messages on social media. Fuck you femoids, I hope you all die.

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
degenerate attention whores

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

When will the suffering end
-
Foids are the definition of evil, manipulative creatures, demons in disguise

itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

5'6 friendless youngcel
-
She is only an asshole to sub 6 men, and only nice to Chad

R

rightfulcel

Veteran
-
Fighting a hard battle for foids = Chad didn't notice me on my night out

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
-
Fucking evil, manipulative whores. They are lucky that 99.99% of the male population are too bluepilled to see past their lies.
Fuck whoever said that femoids were the empathetic gender. They are the virtue-signalling gender. They don't actually give a shit if an ugly man ropes, in fact it would probably amuse them, but they can't show their true colors because it would make them look like bad people.

There is this one whore who humiliated me in front of my class because I thought I had a chance with her friend. She posted this on Instagram: View attachment 148563

There are dozens of other whores who put me through shit that uploaded the same kind of bullshit messages on social media. Fuck you femoids, I hope you all die.
foids are virtue signalling evil pieces of shits

wizardcel

wizardcel

transager, lolicon and anti aoc advocate
-
Suicide prevention day lol. No one gives a fuck about depressed men. Society wishes we were dead already.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

EUNUS ANTIOCHUS REX INCEL IMPERII
-
needsolution

needsolution

Working hours: 7-18
-
they just fucking lurking for attention