Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JFL at femoids posting suicide prevention posts on social media

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Fucking evil, manipulative whores. They are lucky that 99.99% of the male population are too bluepilled to see past their lies.
Fuck whoever said that femoids were the empathetic gender. They are the virtue-signalling gender. They don't actually give a shit if an ugly man ropes, in fact it would probably amuse them, but they can't show their true colors because it would make them look like bad people.

There is this one whore who humiliated me in front of my class because I thought I had a chance with her friend. She posted this on Instagram:
Suicide

There are dozens of other whores who put me through shit that uploaded the same kind of bullshit messages on social media. Fuck you femoids, I hope you all die.

degenerate attention whores

Foids are the definition of evil, manipulative creatures, demons in disguise

She is only an asshole to sub 6 men, and only nice to Chad

Fighting a hard battle for foids = Chad didn't notice me on my night out

Fucking evil, manipulative whores. They are lucky that 99.99% of the male population are too bluepilled to see past their lies.
Fuck whoever said that femoids were the empathetic gender. They are the virtue-signalling gender. They don't actually give a shit if an ugly man ropes, in fact it would probably amuse them, but they can't show their true colors because it would make them look like bad people.

There is this one whore who humiliated me in front of my class because I thought I had a chance with her friend. She posted this on Instagram: View attachment 148563

There are dozens of other whores who put me through shit that uploaded the same kind of bullshit messages on social media. Fuck you femoids, I hope you all die.
foids are virtue signalling evil pieces of shits

Suicide prevention day lol. No one gives a fuck about depressed men. Society wishes we were dead already.

they just fucking lurking for attention