Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at IG

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
Screenshot 20210116 151020

Screenshot 20210116 151111

IMG 20210116 151435 204

Not even entitled to look up certain otherwise legal erotic images. Brutal.
I got banned for calling a foid fat monkey.
Instagram is full of feminists that are openly lookist. You think it would just be lookist and non PC but it's full of lookist liberal feminists looking to target ugly males that are naive enough to be on the app and express non PC opinions.

remember, searching for "thin" and "skinny" often leads to death.

Instagram is full of feminists that are openly lookist. You think it would just be lookist and non PC but it's full of lookist liberal feminists looking to target ugly males that are naive enough to be on the app and express non PC opinions.

Holy fucking shit these people are ridicliious. Skinny and thin encouages harm, but fat doesn't.

Modern culture

Legit lol @ this. As a "thin" guy i am offended.

They need to get their head out of their own ass and read some books about science and biology.

Science shows that being thin is way more healthy than being an obese whale. Lower chances of developing high blood pressure, lower risk of developing type ii diabetes, lower LDL cholesterol, lower chance of heart problems too.

Last edited:
They need to get their head out of their own ass and read some books about science and biology.

Science shows that being thin is way more healthy than being an obese whale. Lower chances of developing high blood pressure, lower risk of developing type ii diabetes, lower LDL cholesterol, lower chance of heart problems too.

the more a thin foid pretends to endorse fat-liberation, the more lookist she is.
She just wants to gaslight her competitors into being unfuckable
@Hail The Bloatlord is behind this

It's over for humanity

I don't get why they do this? What does this accomplish? I think we need to go back to decentralized forums. No more one stop shops for everything like the social media companies are trying to make.

I don't even try to understand their agenda anymore :lul::lul: