Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at iOi's. I remember red pill forums saying: "if a girl touch her hair she likes you" :feelskek:

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
title.
And all the ioi's are cope.
that ioi is the most moronic, because usually foids have long hair , it is some kind of toc that foids have.

I heard that like 40 years ago. I don't know if it's true though.
Basically the same old advice. If she touches her hair and:
You look like John Travolta, she likes you.
If you're ugly, then she doesn't.

I heard that like 40 years ago. I don't know if it's true though.
That's cope. Foids do that a lot.
Their ioi's are true only on hot guys and foids are very direct with them...
with sub 7 men is for manipulation without sex.

stacys touch their hair all the fucking time in public and it annoys me so much, has nothing to do with them liking someone

stacys touch their hair all the fucking time in public and it annoys me so much, has nothing to do with them liking someone
Yes, but repiller guys think that is an indicator of interest jfl.

Basically just be a fucking chad.

only IOI is PIV

I saw guys with long hairs rearrange their hairs time to time. Those red pillers are so retarded that they are devoid of simple common sense to understand the fact that long hair needs constant attention to keep it manageable.

Wathever a girl does, it means she doesnt like you

I saw guys with long hairs rearrange their hairs time to time. Those red pillers are so retarded that they are devoid of simple common sense to understand the fact that long hair needs constant attention to keep it manageable.
yes and they look gay when they do that , but red pillers would think that the long hair guy is flirting with them :feelskek:

Only legit IOI is if she suck muh dick behind trashcan

I think locking eyes for 4-5 seconds is an iOi(in a proper context obv)

Deludes me. Redpillers and PUAs told me that if she says no, she's interested in you and wants you to act alpha

Redpiller advice is the equivalent of boomer advice, its fucking useless.

Real IOIs are impossible to misinterpret except for the most autistic of men. Holes approach men that they are interested in simple as that.

That's cope. Foids do that a lot.
Their ioi's are true only on hot guys and foids are very direct with them...
with sub 7 men is for manipulation without sex.

Agreed.

That's why unless a woman says "do you want to fuck" freely AT FIRST INSTANCE she's not interested & avoid her. If all men thought & acted similar her emotional tampons (not denied by Jack Beauchamp & Vox) & betabuxxers would automatically dry up leaving her with Chad who would automatically be overwhelmed.

Agreed.

That's why unless a woman says "do you want to fuck" freely AT FIRST INSTANCE she's not interested & avoid her. If all men thought & acted similar her emotional tampons (not denied by Jack Beauchamp & Vox) & betabuxxers would automatically dry up leaving her with Chad who would automatically be overwhelmed.
This.
We men are programmed to worship foids unless men know the blackpill or be a chad.

If a female cashier touches your hand while giving you your change does it mean you are a chad

If a female cashier touches your hand while giving you your change does it mean you are a chad

No. That can happen by mistake.

The only legit IOI in that case would be something like she grabs your hand and put on her cheek. Yes, this can happen if you are close to 8/10~9/10. I have seen this.

Yeah, just like touching your face means you're lying and similar bullshit.

I think it means she has some nervous energy. So:

If you are chad: it’s an ioi

If you are ugly: you are creeping her out and making her uncomfortable. Iod.

Most foids will make it very obvious that they’re into you. You’ll definitely know.

title.
And all the ioi's are cope.
that ioi is the most moronic, because usually foids have long hair , it is some kind of toc that foids have.
IOIs are very real , you can easily observe them in the wild and they becone very obvious when you start learning about body language .

But just her twirling her hair is not enough , its just a single body language sign and it could easil just mean that shes nervous and trying to calm herself .

You need to look for multiple IOIs at once to see if shes really into you .

For Example :
Chad is talking to a girl and the girl shows these signs :
  • Twirls her hair
  • bites her lower Lip
  • crosses her legs while standing
  • Feet pointing towards him
  • Open body language / not protecting her stomach or her neck ( crossing arms for example )
  • exposing her neck
  • puffs out her chest ( to shows what shes got )
  • leans in closer to him ( to smell him / pheromones )
  • tilts her head downwards and looks up at him with big eyes ( submissive )
  • Touches him ( example - iniates hugs )
  • doesnt mind being touched by him
  • Smiles and laughs at whatever he says and doesnt fake it , the smile reaches her eyes .
  • her Pupils dilate while looking at him / talking to him ( sign of being comfortable )
  • she can be caught glancing at his crotch
  • when Chad is present in the Room , even if he is at the other End of it , you can observe her looking over to him from time to time unprovoked - she will ignore other males.
  • and the list just goes on .

A single IOI is coincidence

IOIs are very real , you can easily observe them in the wild and they becone very obvious when you start learning about body language .

But just her twirling her hair is not enough , its just a single body language sign and it could easil just mean that shes nervous and trying to calm herself .

You need to look for multiple IOIs at once to see if shes really into you .

For Example :
Chad is talking to a girl and the girl shows these signs :
  • Twirls her hair
  • bites her lower Lip
  • crosses her legs while standing
  • Feet pointing towards him
  • Open body language / not protecting her stomach or her neck ( crossing arms for example )
  • exposing her neck
  • puffs out her chest ( to shows what shes got )
  • leans in closer to him ( to smell him / pheromones )
  • tilts her head downwards and looks up at him with big eyes ( submissive )
  • Touches him ( example - iniates hugs )
  • doesnt mind being touched by him
  • Smiles and laughs at whatever he says and doesnt fake it , the smile reaches her eyes .
  • her Pupils dilate while looking at him / talking to him ( sign of being comfortable )
  • she can be caught glancing at his crotch
  • when Chad is present in the Room , even if he is at the other End of it , you can observe her looking over to him from time to time unprovoked - she will ignore other males.
  • and the list just goes on .
A single IOI is coincidence
Anyways that shit only goes for chads, so nothing of my business tbh.

I must be a slayer then, foids always used to touch my fucking hair at school

I must be a slayer then, foids always used to touch my fucking hair at school
That's why that shit is cope , that doesn't means nothing.

Touching your hair is not always an IOI. It's also used when someone wants to attract attention. Google touching hair body language.

Yeah I dont buy that

They touch their hair all the damn time

i don't understand this shit, you can't even talk to women once college is over and there are no eligible women at your work place.

the only time you're talking to them after that is during cold approach or banter, and then it's way more important to find out if they even want to talk to you at all or if they are single, than if they are playing with their fucking hair. if they are willing to talk and single then you should just ask them out immediately and forget anything else.

i don't understand this shit, you can't even talk to women once college is over and there are no eligible women at your work place.

the only time you're talking to them after that is during cold approach or banter, and then it's way more important to find out if they even want to talk to you at all or if they are single, than if they are playing with their fucking hair. if they are willing to talk and single then you should just ask them out immediately and forget anything else.
Recently I'm interacting with foids because I'm studying (I'm oldcel)in a course for adults to get job. Theres younger ppl too. So the interactions are for homeworks or trivial shit like the wheater... So I prefer stay quiet and go home. But foids talk a lot loudly and say "my boyfriend this" ,"my boyfriend that " you know , or talk "I only like tall guys" so...They say that to me to hear and don't approach them.

Recently I'm interacting with foids because I'm studying (I'm oldcel)in a course for adults to get job. Theres younger ppl too. So the interactions are for homeworks or trivial shit like the wheater... So I prefer stay quiet and go home. But foids talk a lot loudly and say "my boyfriend this" ,"my boyfriend that " you know , or talk "I only like tall guys" so...They say that to me to hear and don't approach them.
well, enjoy it while it lasts. whatever there is to enjoy.

none of the advice from even the mid 2000s applies anymore, it's retarded.