Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jfl at it not knowing there already rape games out here

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
they should remaster rapelay

Beware that the content below my trigger some viewers who have experienced Sexual Assault, Kidnapping or other truama.

Made up. Don't think they capitalize names of crimes like that and has two typos in it.

It was too pixely and shitty to enjoy

is it called based simulator ?

I really want to play a game like that. It would be the most based game in existence

Meanwhile Muslim gangs in UK can kidnap and rape little girls and the police and media will cover for them.

But if you talk online about making a video game where you would do that not for real, because again, it would be a video game, you get a moral panic. FFS

Last edited:
Meanwhile Muslim gangs in UK can kidnap and rape little girls and the police and media will cover for them.

But if you talk online about making a video game where you would do that not for real, because again, it would be a video game, you get a moral panic. FFS
is it called based simulator ?

Last edited:
I want to play that game.

I want to play that game.

i think you can might be hard to find guess it was banned nearly every where i do know it was made by japs cuz they king of copes

i think you can might be hard to find guess it was banned nearly every where i do know it was made by japs cuz they king of copes
Based Japanese, probably discovered that Japanese femorrhoids believe in the BBC myth and then made this game to vent his anger, jfl.

Damn is that true? That's fucked up.
Nm, their royalty are pedophiles too, so makes sense they have each other's backs.

Custer's Revenge on the Atari 2600 was the first ever rape game.

custers_revenge1.jpg

Illusion needs to release the new play series, I played the fuck out of playhome already

There's tons of games where you get to play a serial killer. I remember this one especially.

Isn't murder WORSE than rape? Like, a lot worse. For some reason murder entertainment is basically everywhere in games, movies and tv. But rape? Oh hell no that's too violent.

There's tons of games where you get to play a serial killer. I remember this one especially.

Isn't murder WORSE than rape? Like, a lot worse. For some reason murder entertainment is basically everywhere in games, movies and tv. But rape? Oh hell no that's too violent.