Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Jfl at my upper eyelid exposure

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
No matter what redpillers and soys say, i never even stood a chance
98FA1710 7F40 4F6D B4B3 CE195430748C

Never began for exposeduppereyelidcels.

Looks like the eye of a foid. Not trying to be mean

4FEC53BA 0903 4332 AECB 3B16D75A3DB4

NGL.Terrible eye area Extremely feminine cuck eyes.Bad eye shape,Trash Pfl,Brutal upper eye lid exposure,bad eyebrows,bad eye lashes,subhuman brown iris,non-existent medial canthus with 0 canthus angularity

Last edited:
like a dolls eyes

View attachment 359865

NGL.Terrible eye area Extremely feminine cuck eyes.Bad eye shape,Trash Pfl,Brutal upper eye lid exposure,bad eyebrows,bad eye lashes,subhuman brown iris,non-existent medial canthus with 0 canthus angularity
no need to rub it in his face phaggot

wrong and where did you see his eyebrows????
I can’t see them but I can already tell they are high set so they must be bad.Eye brows shd be as close to eyes as possible

no need to rub it in his face phaggot
Not bragging just spitting some facts.OP can definitely benefit from oculoplastic surgeries to fix his subhuman eye area

brutal as fuck ngl. and the coloring is shit too

Not bragging just spitting some facts.OP can definitely benefit from oculoplastic surgeries to fix his subhuman eye area
No oculoplasty for 500$ average salary in my country

mogs me at having eyelashes

Ah ok, so u are showing too much eyelid? This guys is good too, but having a mix, like Momoa would be ideal.

U should move to Korea or beijing, everyone except the celebs have like a big, really flat, unstructured eyelid there, they would say u have less than average haha.

Also do u have strong eyebrows? In northern China and Korea a lot of people don't, or they r v feint

Ah ok, so u are showing too much eyelid? This guys is good too, but having a mix, like Momoa would be ideal.

U should move to Korea or beijing, everyone except the celebs have like a big, really flat, unstructured eyelid there, they would say u have less than average haha
No ricemaxxing for poor slavcels

Prey eyes + massive uee + black iris = it never began

That’s a very feminine and subpar eye area, my condolences.

I don't have upper eyelid exposure.

Your eyes aren't that bad. I've seen way worse.

What kind of surgery you gotta do to have an eye area like that?

:chad:
Depends on ur base like u can’t turn OP’s eye area into hunter eyes.U already need to be above average or atleast average.A bad eye area is pretty much unfixable tbh.