Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at psychology

• Thread starter PluralSpaceRace
  • Start date
PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
Are psychologist and everyone in the field of psychology brain dead morons? Psychology is very simple. Why are their 1000s of studies, books, research papers, etc on psychology. Man gets abused by mother, man kills women now. :lul: :lul: :lul: Wow, that's really hard to figure out. Ik I am over simplifying, but psychology does seem pretty straightforward. Amy psychologycels that can prove me wrong?

They want to control our brains and mask it with psychology.

psychology is dumb cus the moment you see a person's face you can easily predict how his/her whole life will be

same with Sociology

Are psychologist and everyone in the field of psychology brain dead morons? Psychology is very simple. Why are their 1000s of studies, books, research papers, etc on psychology. Man gets abused by mother, man kills women now. :lul: :lul: :lul: Wow, that's really hard to figure out. Ik I am over simplifying, but psychology does seem pretty straightforward. Amy psychologycels that can prove me wrong?

I had the same thought while learning About the blackpill. It's just too easy. Maybe it's just very hard to develop actual self-awareness when you are a normie with a normal social life. You have to be a social outcast to see the truth but then nobody wants to listen to you anymore, ironically.

If you read up on Freud and Jung, modern psychology literally started out as a make-money-quick scheme based on the Exploitation of human insecurities.
Both Jung and Freud destroyed lifes wherever they went, they literally got rich on the Basis of human suffering.

That's why Jordan Peterson was an instant joke to me, he fanboys Jung hard.

Psychology is literally a made-up science, it doesn't follow the scientific method or any other way of fact-checking. It's as valid as astrology or chiromancy

Psychology is literally a made-up science, it doesn't follow the scientific method or any other way of fact-checking. It's as valid as astrology or chiromancy

Precisely, just like I said, it was started as literal scam to exploit mentally ill People.
Anything that you Need to know About human beings and human behaviour can readily be observed just by going outside.

I don't think there has been significant Progress in this field since the ancient greeks and Romans. Human beings hardly ever Change so the same principles apply, wether it is now or 6000 years ago.
Wtf are normalfaggots even doing when they go to "therapy"?

Wtf are normalfaggots even doing when they go to "therapy"?
In the best case scenario you only lose your money, in the worst you get hooked up on jew pills until you become so numb that you can't even think anymore