Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Jfl at "religious" females

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200225 184350 Opera

I'm sure that the based Martin Luther can best summarize my thoughts:
quote-the-word-and-works-of-god-is-quite-clear-that-women-were-made-either-to-be-wives-or-martin-luther-56-0-005.jpg

With women the terms that will often come up are FORGIVENESS, UNDERSTANDING, ACCEPTANCE, ETC

That should tell you enough about what their intentions are and what they want to get out of religion

Women speak about religion as though they are already planning to sin :feelskek:, and the religion itself is nothing but their excuse

Most intellectual men in history echoed the same thoughts about women

I am without sin. I shall cast the first stone. I shall banish this demon back into the depths of hell.

Jfl this foid is retarded even for females.

Martin Luther is based af.
Martin Luther disrespected females and hated senile old men playing God, seems like a pretty good guy pewpew.

Women are only religious in the modern day because they wan't to keep up appearances.

Proverbs 30:20 Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

religion is coping mechanism for low IQ incels

Women are only religious in the modern day because they wan't to keep up appearances.
The way hypergamy is these days only a celestialchad like God will do.