Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee JFL at sis and mom

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
I’ve been doing nothing but stay inside my bedroom and ldar all week, I’ve moved a sparingly used minifridge full of milk, turkey meat, bread, ham and etc in to my bedroom and only leave the bed to take a shower and brush my teeth. My mom came in telling me that things would be getting better, just like her when she was getting depressed and she told me she wants me to go to uni, I’ve basically said fuck that shit and told her I was going to rack up some money, move into a small shitty apartment and work from home ans she started getting sad asking when she could get grandchildren from me and she asked if I was seeing any girls lately, as if the 5’3 balding black actually ever had a gf jfl. She then gave up and walked out then my foid sister walked in going like lets go and do “x” and buy some new clothes and I told her no attire for my face and height and she started really pestering me. I really wanted her out of my room and I saw that my computer was still running and on youtube, I tehn activated my sleight of hand secret powers and put on some foud repellant: Faceandlms. she didnt dare turn to watch but she listened partially and told me that this was some depressing fake shit and then told me that girls are attracted to guys with confidence just as Face said that girls hate when confident ugly guys approach and she paused my video. I told her if she wanted me to find me a girlfriend she could do it herself because I said fuck that shit and gave up, I told her to put me on with her friends and then she said that im a lucky guy and any of her friends would be lucky to have me except that i’m not their type. JFL I asked her was it a coincidence that most of her friends are barely 5’2 are all dating 6’0 and up and then she left the room before pausing the video again.

damn.. low inhib af
theres no way you actually showed her facelms video, that part has to be LARP

fakecel if u have a sister

"not my type"= "fucking die or marry a landwhale and they can cheat if they want to and if you dont like that your a rapist filthy inkel"

damn.. low inhib af
theres no way you actually showed her facelms video, that part has to be LARP
Why would u share ur problems with her not like she will understand :feelstrash:

when they say "not my type" is really pisses me off