Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at suicidecels

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
there is no choice but to live, you either live or die.
if you die, then you don't exist (literally). you don't become something else, you simply cease to exist.

and if religion is right, then your'e probably gonna end up in hell. which will be much worse than earth.
or you will be rolled again into a dog, or an ant.
OR you will simply wander around as a ghost somewhere, you wouldn't even have vidya or music.
the reward of dying is not worth the risk.

:waitwhat:

Attachments

• IMG_2606.JPG
    IMG_2606.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 71
Religion is a scam to keep people docile and fearful. The person that invented religion is a genius tbh.

I still think religion is needed in society. Secular societies are usually degenerate.

it will happen eventually better sooner than later

Doubt that there is a single person inventing the concept of religion.
My point is, that it’s a genius idea. Religion is the most effective way to control people. We are at our most docile and obedient when we are scared.

My point is, that it’s a genius idea. Religion is the most effective way to control people. We are at our most docile and obedient when we are scared.

That's true

Just stop being a soyboy bro.

if you die, then you don't exist (literally). you don't become something else, you simply cease to exist.

and if religion is right, then your'e probably gonna end up in hell. which will be much worse than earth.
OR you will simply wander around as a ghost somewhere, you wouldn't even have vidya or music.

You wouldn't reincarnate as a dog or an ant, because your consciousness is the result of your brain cells working together. The reason why your consciousness persists and you feel like you are the same person throughout life is mostly because you keep the same brain cells, as you have all your brain cells shortly after birth, and you lose brain cells very slowly throughout life, with regeneration of brain cells being extremely minimal. Likewise, suffering severe brain damage causes you to suffer a diminished level of consciousness, slower thinking, different personality, etc which suggests your "being" is tied to your brain alone. For this reason, it would be impossible to re-exist as an animal, or a ghost, as your perception of existence is tied very specifically to your brain cells and your brain structure, which are all destroyed after death.

So this would mean upon death, you would either be permanently unconscious, or religion is true, and you end up in heaven or hell.

You wouldn't reincarnate as a dog or an ant, because your consciousness is the result of your brain cells working together. The reason why your consciousness persists and you feel like you are the same person throughout life is mostly because you keep the same brain cells, as you have all your brain cells shortly after birth, and you lose brain cells very slowly throughout life, with regeneration of brain cells being extremely minimal. Likewise, suffering severe brain damage causes you to suffer a diminished level of consciousness, slower thinking, different personality, etc which suggests your "being" is tied to your brain alone. For this reason, it would be impossible to re-exist as an animal, or a ghost, as your perception of existence is tied very specifically to your brain cells and your brain structure, which are all destroyed after death.

So this would mean upon death, you would either be permanently unconscious, or religion is true, and you end up in heaven or hell.

ok i don't reject the scientific option.
not existing sounds even worse

Jfl at dead people in general

Religion is a scam to keep people docile and fearful. The person that invented religion is a genius tbh.

I still think religion is needed in society. Secular societies are usually degenerate.
Agreed

As a christcel I believe if I kill myself I will burn in lake of fire. Just trying to cope for meantime till the day I die.

yes...I will cease to exist...which is what I want so what exactly is your point?

I'm sure it'll be better than here hell or not

High IQ, i use to be so anti religion but came to realize the masses are so dumb they need it especially women.

I mean, what is hell though? Like traditionally it's portrayed as a place of suffering and torment. Or something along the lines.
Personally my daily life consists of physical and mental pain, misery, sadness, etc. There's very little positive or pleasant experiences, so really, maybe we're in the hell already, or at least I am. And the entire existence of society, stacies and chads is to mock us and make us suffer.

It's just pointless to really think about it too much, as there's simply no way of knowing it or understanding what death is.
I prefer to think that death is something akin of different dimension, only in a sense that you simply can't understand it/interact with it. Same way like trying to understand how it feels to comprehend some 9th dimension. We're simply incapable.
Just my opinion.

you wouldn't even have vidya or music.
This alone has convinced me not to rope. Thanks buddy boyo!

Ginger soy

You are arguing from a scientific perspective and then at the end you say if 'religion is true.' JFL. If religion is true then reincarnation could be true.
Jfl at dead people in general
One take that picture of Landza down you fool.
Two we all die so why JFL? Fool.

Last edited:
Lmao at being religious as a steaming pile of genetic shit

Likewise, suffering severe brain damage causes you to suffer a diminished level of consciousness, slower thinking, different personality,
just hit your head against the wall to get a better personality theory

just hit your head against the wall to get a better personality theory

Unfortunately personality = facial attractiveness, so all that will accomplish is making you have a neuron-damaged brain.

Unfortunately personality = facial attractiveness, so all that will accomplish is making you have a neuron-damaged brain.
To some extent. Although personality is also in your social status, which is another crucial point of attraction. Of course, if you're attractive, obtaining a high status is very easy, where as if you're ugly it's virtually impossible. So we're fucked anyway

To some extent. Although personality is also in your social status, which is another crucial point of attraction. Of course, if you're attractive, obtaining a high status is very easy, where as if you're ugly it's virtually impossible. So we're fucked anyway

Tbh. I don't how I'd feel if I got women solely through being high status though, to me I feel like I would realize they don't truly want to be with me and are only with me for their own advancement. I want to be with someone who is attracted to me solely for that reason, not because of ulterior motives.

Tbh. I don't how I'd feel if I got women solely through being high status though, to me I feel like I would realize they don't truly want to be with me and are only with me for their own advancement. I want to be with someone who is attracted to me solely for that reason, not because of ulterior motives.
everything comes down to an ulterior motive. When the eternal foid is with Chad, it's nothing to do with Chad in it of himself, but rather the genes that he possesses, which sparks a subconscious interest in the foid to get with him. The Chad, by nature of being a "Chad" is replacable with any other Chad. She likes him only to the extent that his genes are perceived in her mind to be superior to those of the general population. He didn't do anything to deserve love from the foid he's with, he just happened to be born with the right genetics. Same goes for social status. When the eternal foid realizes that high ranking member of society 'x' is not completely useless, as he clearly has something society likes about him, her interest for high ranking member of society 'x' is sparked at the subconscious level. There is a moment of subconscious realization that if she mates with him, then her kids will probably be well adjusted and likeable people, meaning they too could probably reproduce and pass the mother's genetic legacy onwards.

You are arguing from a scientific perspective and then at the end you say if 'religion is true.' JFL. If religion is true then reincarnation could be true.

Hypothetically, if an omnipotent God existed and an end of days scenario happened, he could choose to bring back people who died by reconstructing their brains and bodies from the exact same matter. If I am not mistaken, this is what Abrahamic religions claim would happen regarding mortal bodies being reconstituted at the end.

On the other hand, reincarnating as an animal would require your human brain being stuffed into the body of a dog or ant, which would be physically impossible.

Regardless, I just put it out there as a theoretical.

everything comes down to an ulterior motive. When the eternal foid is with Chad, it's nothing to do with Chad in it of himself, but rather the genes that he possesses, which sparks a subconscious interest in the foid to get with him. The Chad, by nature of being a "Chad" is replacable with any other Chad. She likes him only to the extent that his genes are perceived in her mind to be superior to those of the general population. He didn't do anything to deserve love from the foid he's with, he just happened to be born with the right genetics. Same goes for social status. When the eternal foid realizes that high ranking member of society 'x' is not completely useless, as he clearly has something society likes about him, her interest for high ranking member of society 'x' is sparked at the subconscious level. There is a moment of subconscious realization that if she mates with him, then her kids will probably be well adjusted and likeable people, meaning they too could probably reproduce and pass the mother's genetic legacy onwards.

High iq tbh.

Hypothetically, if an omnipotent God existed and an end of days scenario happened, he could choose to bring back people who died by reconstructing their brains and bodies from the exact same matter. If I am not mistaken, this is what Abrahamic religions claim would happen regarding mortal bodies being reconstituted at the end.

On the other hand, reincarnating as an animal would require your human brain being stuffed into the body of a dog or ant, which would be physically impossible.

Regardless, I just put it out there as a theoretical.
Are you trolling?

Alternate theory: Earth is actually hell. We cannot go any lower than we already are.

If I die and become a ghost, I’d haunt the foids who made my existence miserable.
If I reincarnate as an ant, I’ll bite as many foids as I can to infect them with whatever disease I carry.

No, but I do sometimes like to cope with Abrahamic religion, even if I find it unrealistic at times.
Ok if a god exists it is just as plausible to be reincarnated than to be retrospectively put back together. If you believe in supernatural occurrences anything is theoretically possible. I suppose you think a human cannot be reincarnated as an ant because the human is too big lol?

Alternate theory: Earth is actually hell. We cannot go any lower than we already are.

If I die and become a ghost, I’d haunt the foids who made my existence miserable.
If I reincarnate as an ant, I’ll bite as many foids as I can to infect them with whatever disease I carry.

If I reincarnated as a shark, I would hunt for skimpily clad foids surfing on the ocean.

Ok if a god exists it is just as plausible to be reincarnated than to be retrospectively put back together. If you believe in supernatural occurrences anything is theoretically possible. I suppose you think a human cannot be reincarnated as an ant because the human is too big lol?

The reincarnation stuff is about coming back in this current world, so you die and you have a next life as a form of animal. But I don't see how this is possible, because all your atoms would be scattered when you die. Even just the atoms in your brain are quadrillions upon quadrillions, the odds of them all coming back together in one being (animal or not) are so infinitely small, and the Earth's surface will be mostly uninhabitable in another 500 million years, at which point complex life becomes impossible.

If the Earth had an infinite lifespan though at which it could sustain living organisms, then reincarnation would be mathematically certain, and I could cope with that idea I guess. But it doesn't unfortunately, and the Earth itself will be swallowed up by the sun in 7 billion years, after complex life ceases to exist in around 500 million years.

this is falsehood. Islam is truth. stop behaving like a nihilistic retard from reddit, nobody in the real world has these ridiculous unsubstantiate thoughts of disbelief.

"smoke weed and look at the stars and shit bro God isnt real"

if someone told you Allah exists and there is proof in the Qur'an, you are to read this Qur'an and determine whether it is truth or not.

If I reincarnated as a shark, I would hunt for skimpily clad foids surfing on the ocean.

The reincarnation stuff is about coming back in this current world, so you die and you have a next life as a form of animal. But I don't see how this is possible, because all your atoms would be scattered when you die. Even just the atoms in your brain are quadrillions upon quadrillions, the odds of them all coming back together in one being (animal or not) are so infinitely small, and the Earth's surface will be mostly uninhabitable in another 500 million years, at which point complex life becomes impossible.

If the Earth had an infinite lifespan though at which it could sustain living organisms, then reincarnation would be mathematically certain, and I could cope with that idea I guess. But it doesn't unfortunately, and the Earth itself will be swallowed up by the sun in 7 billion years, after complex life ceases to exist in around 500 million years.
You are missing the point completely boyo. You are trying to argue reincarnation from a scientific standpoint JFL. The conscious mind can move in a different dimension to another plain. It's something outside of science like if you believe in God. I really hope your trolling.

I love the idea of not existing. My life has always been at a negative number, so moving to zero is an upgrade.

Besides, when else can you ER than right before death? ER will be the peak of my life, and getting to die at the peak of your life is a rare and wonderful treat.

You are missing the point completely boyo. You are trying to argue reincarnation from a scientific standpoint JFL. The conscious mind can move in a different dimension to another plain. It's something outside of science like if you believe in God. I really hope your trolling.

Read the post properly. I can't cope with the idea of the conscious mind migrating to another dimension or plane because it doesn't seem realistic to me. We know we are the products of our atoms, so how can my mind migrate somewhere else when the atoms which made up my brain are scattered after death in this universe? Hence, my only cope is that if there is an omnipotent being, he could piece together all our atoms, and hopefully punish cuck and foids for their degeneracy. I know it sounds autistic and unrealistic, but it's just my fantasy.

That's why I didn't say "lol maybe souls are real", because I want a cope which has at least a minimal basis in reality and science, however small. Do you get it now?

Read the post properly. I can't cope with the idea of the conscious mind migrating to another dimension or plane because it doesn't seem realistic to me. We know we are the products of our atoms, so how can my mind migrate somewhere else when the atoms which made up my brain are scattered after death in this universe? Hence, my only cope is that if there is an omnipotent being, he could piece together all our atoms, and hopefully punish cuck and foids for their degeneracy. I know it sounds autistic and unrealistic, but it's just my fantasy.

That's why I didn't say "lol maybe souls are real", because I want a cope which has at least a minimal basis in reality and science, however small. Do you get it now?
It's ok for it not to be realistic as long as you accept it is no less realistic than an omipotent being existing. As uninstall would say good luck in the fight against autism.

It's ok for it not to be realistic as long as you accept it is no less realistic than an omipotent being existing. As uninstall would say good luck in the fight against autism.

Yeah, true. The idea of these Chads and foids living all these brief years on Earth in bliss while we suffer and rot away in misery, hated by society is complete ragefuel to me. It's why I cope so badly hoping unrealistically that some omnipotent being will punish all these cunts in an afterlife, however small the chances seem.