Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JFL at the end of this classic F&LMS video. That ricecel was clueless just like me not too long ago.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCbwQ7GDfjQ

When I first opened a tinder account several years ago I got barely any matches after months and months of indiscriminate swiping. I thought tinder wasn't the real world. Little did I know it was the other way around. Tinder reflects the bias of foids even more because they know that they aren't being judged for their innate sexual racism while on their smart phones.

get off Tinder already, it perpetuates the rapid destruction of an incel's self-esteem like nothing else, courtesy of modern women and feminism
>but what then
idk but it's shit, it's garbage, utter waste of time and money

Over 90% of white woman don't want black man @BummerDrummer 3:30

Great Chad & Stacy Teen love suiful at 11:50 for the for mcblty-crowd.

Most awareness and honesty and reasonable only-white Asian female I saw at 7:40.

Over 90% of white woman don't want black man @BummerDrummer 3:30

Great Chad & Stacy Teen love suiful at 11:50 for the for mcblty-crowd.

Most awareness and honesty and reasonable only-white Asian female I saw at 7:40.
No. Over 90% of white women have a racial PREFERENCE. Fucking Christ. Plus, imagine having the audacity to say another race isn’t fucking you. Holy shit what a retard. “Waaah I’m a pooskin whos white women only, and white women won’t fuck me!”-60% of ethnic “Incels”.co posters

No. Over 90% of white women have a racial PREFERENCE. Fucking Christ. Plus, imagine having the audacity to say another race isn’t fucking you. Holy shit what a retard. “Waaah I’m a pooskin whos white women only, and white women won’t fuck me!”-60% of ethnic “Incels”.co posters

So they have a preference to not date black, I don't know what's then wrong in saying they don't want black man?

Stop making ugly insults, especially when they only based on speculation. I am white myself. In fact, my grandpa should join the SS because of his Aryan appearance. But I expect no apology. You only know the name of Christ as a curse word.

So they have a preference to not date black, I don't know what's then wrong in saying they don't want black man?

Stop making ugly insults, especially when they only based on speculation. I am white myself. In fact, my grandpa should join the SS because of his Aryan appearance. But I expect no apology. You only know the name of Christ as a curse word.
You are some black butthole licker. Your grandfather if he were in the SS would be ashamed of you. You realize the only true Christians people I can think of are the loyal white knights of the ku klux klan? That’s it. Christ if he existed was a white man who did not like nonwhites and it will be forever so. Ethnic bootlicking will get you nowhere but a beheading when they have no use of you and have disposed of the based whites

You are some black butthole licker. Your grandfather if he were in the SS would be ashamed of you. You realize the only true Christians people I can think of are the loyal white knights of the ku klux klan? That’s it.
I have no agenda for or against blacks. I only like to discuss things and the truth and wanted you to invite here. I didn't even know why you got so explosive here.
The KKK are "true Christian people" like Uncle Ruckus is a "true white man". No Christian without Christ.

I have no agenda for or against blacks. I only like to discuss things and the truth and wanted you to invite here. I didn't even know why you got so explosive here.
The KKK are "true Christian people" like Uncle Ruckus is a "true white man". No Christian without Christ.
Christ was a white man, who did not like nonwhites.
  • Exodus 33:16 "So shall we be separated: I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the Earth"
    Leviticus 20:24 " I am the Lord they God which have separated you from other people"
    Joshua 23:12-13 "If you do in any way go back and cleave unto the remnants of these Nations, even these that remain among you, and shall make marriages with them, and go in unto them and they unto you: Know for a certainty That there shall be snares and traps unto you, and scourges in your side and thornes in your eyes. Until ye perish off from this good land which the Lord your God has given you."
    The list goes on and on: Deuteronomy 7:3, Proverbs 23:27, Psalm 144:11-12, Hosea 5:6-7. So We, the True Chosen people of God, the True Tribes of Israel, are commanded not to Race mix. We are NOT EQUAL IN THE EYES OF YAHWEH​

I didn't even know why you got so explosive here.

He is not explosive though. He has the same conversation over and over again and it seems, that he is just tired of it. Discussions over the internet and in general are indeed pointless. It only exists in order to create unnecessary drama.

Christ was a white man, who did not like nonwhites.
  • Exodus 33:16 "So shall we be separated: I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the Earth"
    Leviticus 20:24 " I am the Lord they God which have separated you from other people"
    Joshua 23:12-13 "If you do in any way go back and cleave unto the remnants of these Nations, even these that remain among you, and shall make marriages with them, and go in unto them and they unto you: Know for a certainty That there shall be snares and traps unto you, and scourges in your side and thornes in your eyes. Until ye perish off from this good land which the Lord your God has given you."
    The list goes on and on: Deuteronomy 7:3, Proverbs 23:27, Psalm 144:11-12, Hosea 5:6-7. So We, the True Chosen people of God, the True Tribes of Israel, are commanded not to Race mix. We are NOT EQUAL IN THE EYES OF YAHWEH​
Why do you think Christ was white?
Why it just so happen that the jews (where they came from?) speak Hebrew, the name the jews/Israelites were called by others.
Do you think God's command at that time was because of genetics/race purity? So why did God approve then interracial marriages with the Babylonians in the exile?
Anyway, Christ made a new testament, where everyone is included:
Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."
He is not explosive though. He has the same conversation over and over again and it seems, that he is just tired of it. Discussions over the internet and in general are indeed pointless. It only exists in order to create unnecessary drama.
When he would be tired, he doesn't need to write an insult over 3 lines. I never had an argument with him on this topic and also this study I never saw before.

Last edited:
Why do you think Christ was white?
Why it just so happen that the jews (where they came from?) speak Hebrew, the name the jews/Israelites were called by others.
Do you think God's command at that time was because of genetics/race purity? So why did God approve then interracial marriages with the Babylonians in the exile?
Anyway, Christ made a new testament, where everyone is included:
Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

When he would be tired, he doesn't need to write an insult over 3 lines. I never had an argument with him on this topic and also this study I never saw before.
You’re a white christian and you don’t think Christ is white? So you’re voluntarily worshipping some sand nigga?

Christ was white if he was real and truly a prophet. Jews killed Jesus and the Bible is in a shroud of Jewish lies. Some based parts still exist tho

You’re a white christian and you don’t think Christ is white? So you’re voluntarily worshipping some sand nigga?

Christ was white if he was real and truly a prophet. Jews killed Jesus and the Bible is in a shroud of Jewish lies. Some based parts still exist tho
So you take the parts you like and dismiss the other 98%. JFL
And only because some ethniccels unironically believe, that whites are Gods is nothing ever said about race and superiority in scripture. And: Jesus was oftentimes despised. So, when we take race and appearance into consideration, then he probably lacked a white Chad halo.
And I would worship a cockroach when this cockroach would had created the universe, inclusive you and me. You worship creation (white race in this case), I worship the creator. Read Romans 1, it's about you.

BTW, how did you know the jews killed Jesus? Because of the Bible. Nonetheless, some verses before there is written:
John 4:22 You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.
But there is no praising of jews and their leaders over all:
Matthew 23:15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of hell as yourselves.

So you take the parts you like and dismiss the other 98%. JFL
And only because some ethniccels unironically believe, that whites are Gods is nothing ever said about race and superiority in scripture. And: Jesus was oftentimes despised. So, when we take race and appearance into consideration, then he probably lacked a white Chad halo.
And I would worship a cockroach when this cockroach would had created the universe, inclusive you and me. You worship creation (white race in this case), I worship the creator. Read Romans 1, it's about you.

BTW, how did you know the jews killed Jesus? Because of the Bible. Nonetheless, some verses before there is written:
John 4:22 You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.
But there is no praising of jews and their leaders over all:
Matthew 23:15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of hell as yourselves.
Just lol. Can’t wait when niggas kick your door in with they timbs on fentanyl and eat you alive while you recite bible verses.

hope those bible verses hope when white america dies and we get taken over by aggressive minorities and we all become Jewish cattle bro!

Just lol. Can’t wait when niggas kick your door in with they timbs on fentanyl and eat you alive while you recite bible verses.

hope those bible verses hope when white america dies and we get taken over by aggressive minorities and we all become Jewish cattle bro!
I don't know any black in my town. I live in a 98% white town. And I am not American.
You have deep issues with blacks, as some blacks have here with whites. Racism is cancer (like forced multiracial and multicultural societies, I agree here with you) I understood this because of your history of bullying, but God can give you new eyes, a new heart, a new mind, and a new Spirit and a new trust beyond the visible things. You mock the word of God, but misuse it for your own selfish gain. I hate this and God hates this too.

When I have the chance and not immediately be killed by an attacker, I would let God give room for vengeance. But I don't know, why you wish death on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back