Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jfl at the state of society. When teen whores act like this in class during school. How do older college girls act? It’s fucking over

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Every girl in the future will be a whore for sure. And chad gets to enjoy all of it while we rot?

how is this shit even legal on these platforms where billions of ppl see these cunts

They knew exactly they were posing in the money shot position.
fuarkkkk I don’t wana part of this shitty society everyone is a fucking degenerate

fuck that app

teachers and school staff cannot discipline children physically like they used to. kids don’t listen to teachers seriously because their parents try to blame the teacher and threaten their job. this is the origin of why chads and stacies fuck in public how they do

Memricel

Wish i could go to that school

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

tiktok is censored heavily by china nad they still allow this, lmao

my browser bans all tiktok.

Juvenile detention center immediately.

Was this supposed to be funny? Are foids incapable of being funny?

Juvenile detention center immediately.

in a normal societies these girls would have got a good beating till their face turned red and that would have been enough to discourage them to act like whores online but in these degenerate times they are encouraged

College girls are way sluttier and dress skimpier than high school girls

the clothes college girls wear makes high school girls’ clothes look like burkas

Was this supposed to be funny? Are foids incapable of being funny?

no it suppose to show that 2 foids in middle school are performing money shot pose in middle of class during school and posting it online and getting 1 million views.

If this is not clown world then idk what is

in a normal societies these girls would have got a good beating till their face turned red and that would have been enough to discourage them to act like whores online but in these degenerate times they are encouraged
it’s over for civilizationcels

failed to load video

This. Could anybody give a rundown?

The video wont load

College girls are way sluttier and dress skimpier than high school girls

the clothes college girls wear makes high school girls’ clothes look like burkas
I can comfirm this,in college they go naked,AND it's pure suifuel

Probably banned her account lmsoo good I got her account banned

I can comfirm this,in college they go naked,AND it's pure suifuel
At my college everyone dresses normal and there aren’t any hot girls at my college at all.

I go to community college. When I see people from high school at 4 year universities and they all dress slutty, it makes me really jealous

fuck now I really want to see it.

What was she doing in the video
On her knees in the classroom looking up at the camera with open mouth and wide eyes with her friend. Clearly a money shot pose

On her knees in the classroom looking up at the camera with open mouth and wide eyes with her friend. Clearly a money shot pose

That is disgusting, do they not teach kids manners anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back