Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jfl at these foids drooling over these guys like curries drool over white girls on Instagram

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Wtffff I can’t fuckin take it!! If I looked like that all my life problems would go away . Fucking just need couple of millimeters of bones in face! Not even asking for like 5inch in height!

It fills me with rage seeing these foids act like this while telling us looks don’t matter and be confident!! Fuck you cunts !

fuckkkkk die you stupid cunts . Stop fucking lying to us

D4880D14 7675 4569 9D0E B1D62635D069
D480B45A 478C 4C21 8CFC 7AA78A6D6688
2CB0224C 19D4 4103 861B D81451AABE79
33453FB5 30A4 49C1 8946 4508D150F3B5
A93D2EF4 229E 4F3B 97B5 FE7562358F80

and fuck these trp manlets telling me to work out so I can look like a dwarf fuck this gay eart

Just lol at the female who says "Is this how men in Germany look like?"
Hope an Iraqi immigrant rapes her.

they all have good personalities

Most women would leave everything behind, all their family friends and etc to live in close vicinity to these chads

I see this shit all the time on TikTok and Instagram and it merely justifies what we have been preaching for years.

@LastGerman and his friends

Raging over this is not worth it. I mean, what can you do about it? We are not Chads. Our fate has been sealed by our genetics. Raging over this is just pointless ngl.

Is there any evidence of women ever gawking over non white men like this? Curious

Raging over this is not worth it. I mean, what can you do about it? We are not Chads. Our fate has been sealed by our genetics. Raging over this is just pointless ngl.

I'm gonna start censoring the word "p*********y" since I now fucking hate it and the normies that spout this nonsense. I swear to God, they came up with this concept just to try discredit looks.

I haven't even seen a woman simp in real life

just make friends bro

Stoicmaxx:feelsYall:

Is there any evidence of women ever gawking over non white men like this? Curious
There are some videos about Chang or a Curry Chad but the number of foid drooling over them is far less than for White Chads

There are some videos about Chang or a Curry Chad but the number of foid drooling over them is far less than for White Chads
where are those videos?

They say looks don't matter because they think those 4 dudes are the only type of dudes that register to them as men.

They say looks don't matter because they'd gladly fuck or date any of those 4 irrespective of their looks differences. That's what they mean. Looks don't matter when you're in the top 5 or 1% of looks.

It's amazing really how greatly your life quality is intertwined with the way you look. We call ourselves civilized yet we base our entire social system on perceived beauty. We are not civilized at all. Aliens are probably ayy lmaoing at our ape like behavior form outer space. I hope they fucking glass our planet already we obviously failed as a species.

Then they get angry when high t men want to fuck teen whores.
Me too.

It's amazing really how greatly your life quality is intertwined with the way you look. We call ourselves civilized yet we base our entire social system on perceived beauty. We are not civilized at all. Aliens are probably ayy lmaoing at our ape like behavior form outer space. I hope they fucking glass our planet already we obviously failed as a species.

I closed the video not because of the chads, but because of the annoying auto tuned to fuck nigger music YOAH UHUH UYOU AOOHF OKVELOVE YTOGUH shut the fuck up bitch

I closed the video not because of the chads, but because of the annoying auto tuned to fuck nigger music YOAH UHUH UYOU AOOHF OKVELOVE YTOGUH shut the fuck up bitch
You can mute that when videos play
It’s hard not to rage when you see the truth front of your eyes while rest of the society gaslights you into thinking it’s not reality meanwhile it’s right in front of our eyes.

Wtffff I can’t fuckin take it!! If I looked like that all my life problems would go away . Fucking just need couple of millimeters of bones in face! Not even asking for like 5inch in height!

It fills me with rage seeing these foids act like this while telling us looks don’t matter and be confident!! Fuck you cunts !

View attachment 348112

fuckkkkk die you stupid cunts . Stop fucking lying to us

View attachment 348113View attachment 348114View attachment 348115View attachment 348116View attachment 348117

and fuck these trp manlets telling me to work out so I can look like a dwarf fuck this gay eart
I like the foid who says: Rail me.. all of them... at once
This bitch will claim to be a feminist and that 'men are pervs because they only think about sex'

Rage can be based

Anthony Joshua
I haven't even seen a woman simp in real life
They keep it low profile most of the time unless you are a celebrity.
Europeans were civilized 100~200 years ago

Last edited:
tfw you'll never be a beautiful white man

I hope every Chad in that video, and foid in the comments, gets beheaded

Not going to watch this

Last edited:
CHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHADCHAD SAYS HI TO CHAD WHO SAYS HI TO CHAD