Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at this coper who was sent his own way. This is the people who call us losers.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
kd2q0plqaaf61.jpg

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

it goes without saying that she sent him "his own way" and fucked chad on the side

"the blackpill is for losers" redpilled idiots claim. and then they cope 24/7, and their wives leave them and cuck them all the time. i may be incel but im never taking shit from a man whose wife sleeps with other men. that's like the lowest a man can be

You can't be mgtow unless you are chad or at least high tier normie.

You can't be mgtow unless you are chad or at least high tier normie.
why would anyone be MGTOW though. it's a cope.

if were truly "MGTOW" (and not sent their own way) they'd just pump & dump instead of looking for a relationship, but they can't do either bc they're mostly divorced boomers and incels in denial

Send or gone does it matter the goal is to focus on yourself.

Coping levels that shouldn't even be possible.

That heaux living rent free in his head, probably was getting smashed the very moment that picture was taken, but yeah guys we sure scored a victory!

If it brings you happiness cope before ROPE.
yeah but there's good copes and bad copes

vidyamaxxing, drugmaxxing are good copes, telling yourself lies is a cope in the bad sense of the word
Coping levels that shouldn't even be possible.

That heaux living rent free in his head, probably was getting smashed the very moment that picture was taken, but yeah guys we sure scored a victory!
based

yeah but there's good copes and bad copes

vidyamaxxing, drugmaxxing are good copes, telling yourself lies is a cope in the bad sense of the word
All copes are the same, just like we're the same as chad and normans.

You're going in circles there buddy boyo.
no you were just coping again so i had to call it out

its a good thing to be called out when you cope brocel. when i was new to incel forums, i coped a lot too, but being told "cope" when i did made me lose the habit. i thought it was a negative attitude at first but now i get it. its better to face the truth in all its harshness, no sugarcoating

no you were just coping again so i had to call it out

its a good thing to be called out when you cope brocel. when i was new to incel forums, i coped a lot too, but being told "cope" when i did made me lose the habit. i thought it was a negative attitude at first but now i get it. its better to face the truth in all its harshness, no sugarcoating
Get trained like a dog theory. To enter the circle jerk you have to become one of us.

its not about getting trained, just blackpilled
You literally said every time you "Cope" the sprayed you with water and said no, you were being trained buddy boyo.

I don't even know what I am.
I never had a gf but know I realized I could have. It was like one for sure and a couple of other or maybe three or four. But they were ugly or something.
I thought I was incel but didn't feel welcome. Started checking MGTOW videos on YT, Sandman, Replicant fish and all that. I learned a lot and it made sense.
Now I'm here and I feel OK. When I say I was sent on my own way I mean by all of them that didn't like me, not by a particular woman that was dating or married to.
I never been into labels anyway.
I never call anybody loser. I call myself loser.
If I could go back in time I would know who I am and where I belong. Sorry, Esperanza, hello girl with the protruding teeth. Hello Seferina at that factory. Now I know you were not talking to yourself but saying something so I could hear, "guys only go for what they can't get". Hello way older than me Filipina lady. Yes Peruvian girl I would marry you so you can get citizen papers. Sorry all forgive me. You too guys here forgive me if I don't belong. I don't even know nor I ever knew or accepted who/what I was.
Justin Bieber Singing GIF by Kathryn Dean

kd2q0plqaaf61.jpg

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

it goes without saying that she sent him "his own way" and fucked chad on the side

"the blackpill is for losers" redpilled idiots claim. and then they cope 24/7, and their wives leave them and cuck them all the time. i may be incel but im never taking shit from a man whose wife sleeps with other men. that's like the lowest a man can be
kd2q0plqaaf61.jpg

Shitty thread. Normies are stupid, what else is new?

why would anyone be MGTOW though. it's a cope.

if were truly "MGTOW" (and not sent their own way) they'd just pump & dump instead of looking for a relationship, but they can't do either bc they're mostly divorced boomers and incels in denial
cause mgtows dont want to get divorce raped. mgotw doesnt mean you dont fuck womenm it means no ltr

cause mgtows dont want to get divorce raped. mgotw doesnt mean you dont fuck womenm it means no ltr
seeing hookers makes me what?
I don't, I wouldn't want to get divorce raped. But like they say it would be good for you guys to go thru the b.s. of women at a young age and get that out of your system. Then you would know and then pump and dump or bust and move. But like they say, you have the problem that you can't even get started.
So you stay with the illusion of love. But then again with age that goes away I guess, like it did with me. But I was more interested with fucking pretty girls, which I thought it was possible at the time.
Was I wrong.

seeing hookers makes me what?
I don't, I wouldn't want to get divorce raped. But like they say it would be good for you guys to go thru the b.s. of women at a young age and get that out of your system. Then you would know and then pump and dump or bust and move. But like they say, you have the problem that you can't even get started.
So you stay with the illusion of love. But then again with age that goes away I guess, like it did with me. But I was more interested with fucking pretty girls, which I thought it was possible at the time.
Was I wrong.
Yeah, I noticed that MGTOW have more of a conviction to taking their redpill than incels have with the blackpill because their situation is voluntary while ours is not

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back