Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at this fakecel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
When I was 17 I met a guy (he was 19 or 20 back then, I'm not sure anymore), who kept telling me on our first date that he was still a virgin and that he would kill himself if he still was with 21. I told him that I think he is attractive, but he just kept saying that I'm sure just making fun of him.

I think he was really serious. We talked about it when we met again years later. The thing is ... I was so sure that he was making fun out of me. This whole thing seemed too strange to be true back then. If I had known that he was serious I had offered him sex right away. I really thought that he was good looking. But being so bitter and negative ruins everything. Sadly, this guys most of the time just don't realize, that they are their own worst enemies.

Just began for chadcels :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek:

i wish i hadnt read this

Need a little more context tbh

This raged me for some reason.

That's just gaslighting by normies and women to torture ugly guys. I imagine some guys read that and were like "omg what if I unknowingly missed out on sex by obsessing with my looks, ok that's it fuck the blackpill, I need to be nicer to women!".

That's just gaslighting by normies and women to torture ugly guys. I imagine some guys read that and were like "omg what if I unknowingly missed out on sex by obsessing with my looks, ok that's it fuck the blackpill, I need to be nicer to women!".
not to mention who makes guys (is it ever girls?) into their own worst enemies :feelsseriously:

Tbh

It looks like shit bait from your average roastie who wants betacucks to make a move on her.

Where did you get that from?

That's just gaslighting by normies and women to torture ugly guys.
This.
I imagine some guys read that and were like "omg what if I unknowingly missed out on sex by obsessing with my looks, ok that's it fuck the blackpill, I need to be nicer to women!".
They like it when ugly guys are on edge and uncertain and beat themselves up mentally for thinking they missed a sign of interest.