Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JFL at this foid I'm mutuals with on Snapchat. Absolute must read for anyone who thinks you can "ascend" as a sub-6/10.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I remember her having one of those question asking links on her Snapchat story a couple months ago and someone asked why she never posts pics of her boyfriend at all.

She replied on her story with something along the lines of "there's nothing wrong with not posting your boyfriend on your social media," along with an obligatory picture of him.

The dude is a mid-tier normie. Solid 5/10, very average looking, he's the type of guy (along with any guy under a 6) who I never see with girls at all, so I was not surprised.

The catch is though, a couple years ago, she had a Chadlite boyfriend who she always posted on her social media. They broke up or some shit and she deleted all her pics of him, but they made up over half her posts at one point. I didn't even know her new boyfriend even existed until she posted a picture of him right after she posted her question reply.

She's 26 or something like that btw. I've been mutuals with her for a couple of years because of one of my friends, and she liked my old, now deleted meme posting IG account that I had.

Mogs me cause has snapchat

Yes, women are whores but GTFO for having women added on Snapchat fucking fakecel

Yes, women are whores but GTFO for having women added on Snapchat fucking fakecel
You can have a social life and still be incel. In fact, that scenario is further proof that the blackpill is legit.

Also, she said I was ugly a while back, so I have no chance with her.

Cuck if u have a whore added on snapchat

You can have a social life and still be incel. In fact, that scenario is further proof that the blackpill is legit.

Also, she said I was ugly a while back, so I have no chance with her.
How did you even make 'mutuals' with this chick?

Mogs me tbqh

How did you even make 'mutuals' with this chick?

Mogs me tbqh
I knew her through a friend and she liked the Instagram meme page I ran 2 years back.

The fact she has dated him for months is crazy. Pity? She could do better

The fact she has dated him for months is crazy. Pity? She could do better
More like a year.

But even if she dated a Chad, I wouldn't be mad, she's a solid PSL 8 imho.