Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jfl at this incel getting a chad haircut

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I saw this thread on the fashion board of 4chan.
Chad with the hairstyle:
Incel with the hairstyle:
:feelshaha::feelsPop::feelskek::feelsgah::lul::D
The hair can only improve your look if the face is also good. If the face is ugly then getting a Chad haircut is like putting seasoning on a turd

Hairmaxxing is hard. Mine is ok looking but mostly because it covers my acne on my forehead well

Should have gotten those bones cut.

Hairmaxxing is just part of fashionmaxxing and it is cope.

Mogs me even without the haircut

He needs to lose the glasses and get rid of that facial bloat for starters

glasses is a subhuman trait

Kim Jong Unmaxxing is legit

Last edited:
I wonder if he thinks he will slay with that hair. So many of them get sucked into the delusion that they will look like chads by emulating their hairstyle.

There is no haircut for your face.

It’s over for him

1582060282962-jpg.204683

Small beady non symmetrical eyes

Large non symmetrical nose

Small uneven lips

You are correct, but he would probably look worse bald.

Game of bones

Yup that's why I never gave a shit about my hair when I had it. I knew I could never pull off an actual good style so I never did anything with it.
He look like a bitch tho
Yet he can fuck almost any girl he wants

Hmmmmmm

it's a wonder he even managed to get a foid to give him the Chad haircut. actually it was probably a faggot that did it. doesn't really matter what you ask for, every foid will automatically give the Cuckold haircut to anyone with suboptimal bone structure to signal her fellow sisters not to fuck him under any circumstance :feelsokman:

lmao reminded me of this
1e1

Chad can have any haircut and still slay

The haircut bruh the haircut !! :soy:

Reminds me of an radio interview from Dirk Nowitzki (NBA Player) and his “Ellen haircut.” He spoke about how that year he was teased and called “Ellen” because his haircut resembled dyke TV show host Ellen Degeneres...

This part of the interview stood out to me the most, he subtly blackpills the listeners...

Dirk proceeded to say that he found the hairstyle in a magazine and thought it looked cool and would be very fitting for him... he was like “I saw this model in a magazine and thought the haircut rocked and was sweet, so I told the barber that’s what I wanted, when I didn’t get the love I was expecting, I was like ‘it looked really good on the model’”. Dude blackpilled himself in a sarcastic, self-deprecating way. But then again he’s Dirk Nowitzki, 7’0 multi-millionaire so you really can’t feel sorry for him.

I hope those tiktok male celebs norwood hard soon.

I’m balding badly now but when I wasn’t, no hairstyle looked good on me because of my subhuman skull shape. Years ago, I remember getting the exact same haircut with a friend but he pulled it off way better. It was comical.

I saw this thread on the fashion board of 4chan.
Chad with the hairstyle:
View attachment 204680
View attachment 204681
Incel with the hairstyle:
View attachment 204683
:feelshaha::feelsPop::feelskek::feelsgah::lul::D
The hair can only improve your look if the face is also good. If the face is ugly then getting a Chad haircut is like putting seasoning on a turd
Poor guy... Big nose, fat face, (probably) weak jawline, negative canthal tilt, upper eyelid exposure. It's over for him.
who the fuck is this guy? i see him everywhere.
That hairstyle legit makes him look like a FAGGOT! But women don't care because he has a jawline that can cut steal, thin lips, good zygos, and hunter eyes.

I’m balding badly now but when I wasn’t, no hairstyle looked good on me because of my subhuman skull shape. Years ago, I remember getting the exact same haircut with a friend but he pulled it off way better. It was comical.
Same for me. I actually started thinking I'd rather be bald than anything else considering my skull shape is shit for ANY hairstyle. But idk how I look wothout hair.

I see this as a form of cargo cult.

Chad is not Chad because he does this or wears that. Mimicking what he does or what he wears will not turn you into him.

I just stick with buzz cuts. I don't need gay "stylish" hair.

Same for me. I actually started thinking I'd rather be bald than anything else considering my skull shape is shit for ANY hairstyle. But idk how I look wothout hair.

Don’t. If you aren’t balding, style your hair in a way that makes your head looks squared, so to speak. Balding is truly suifuel, you’ll never get over it.

Don’t. If you aren’t balding, style your hair in a way that makes your head looks squared, so to speak. Balding is truly suifuel, you’ll never get over it.
I'm norwood 2 right now, and I expect to lose most of my hair in 5/10 years. That said, my skull is kind of brachycefalic and I've got a sagittal crest that is not too small. My hair is trash tier. I've got dermatitis seborreica and it fucks up everything. My dad looks fine without hair and has a similar structure, so I think I might be ok. Also, not a big difference. My smv is close to 0 regardless.

I'm norwood 2 right now, and I expect to lose most of my hair in 5/10 years. That said, my skull is kind of brachycefalic and I've got a sagittal crest that is not too small. My hair is trash tier. I've got dermatitis seborreica and it fucks up everything. My dad looks fine without hair and has a similar structure, so I think I might be ok. Also, not a big difference. My smv is close to 0 regardless.

My dad is bald but he has the perfect skull shape and jaw. Apart from height, he mogs me to oblivion even though he’s an old curry. I’m not even joking.