Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jfl at this Reddit cuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

Then as she was looking she said "Huh, I wonder where 9 inches falls on this graph". At this moment, the gears started turning in my head.. What an oddly specific length to ask about. I ask her, "why did you ask about 9 inches in particular??" (my second mistake..) and then she casually mentioned that she had a *COUPLE* of exes that were 9 inches. A COUPLE!!!

Imagine dating a whore who is this open about her whoredom and getting dicked down by men that weren't you, outside of marriage.
If a whore I was dating ever did that, I would force her into a life of prostitution, since that's all she really is, a filthy prostitute.

Instead this faggot went and made a le wholesome Reddit post :soy: and him and the other soys will giggle while imagining their girlfriends and wives getting plowed by other men.

Fuck this. If this is ascension then I don't want it. I still can't get over just how retarded the average man is that he would even consider marriage in the west in the 21st century.
And it's nothing to do with insecurity. I don't have a problem with my dick size. I wouldn't care if my gf/ wife got fucked by 2 inchers. The problem is that what I received is basically other men's leftovers.
Dating a whore is humiliating and demonstrates a serious lack of self-respect.
How could you be okay with a kissing a woman you supposedly love on the same mouth kissed other men's dicks in the past?? It's so confusing to me.

Last edited:
Women should stay virgins until marriage.
Same for men.

Problem solved about being judged by the way you look
full

Same for men.

full

For this, all dating apps/social media must be banned.

Same for men.

full
Realistically the equivalent of a virgin woman is a promiscuous man, in terms of value.
High quality women remain virgins since they're not just going to get dicked by any random Chad (almost extinct) and high quality men will slay.

now i know why witches were burned