Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JFL bank closed my account.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Bank decided to drop me as a customer, I have a fair chunk of money in there but didn't use it except to store my shekels that I was going to send to my investment account but got a letter today and they gave me 60 days.

If I was Chad they wouldn't have closed my account, I had to take a selfie when opening it so I guess I didn't make the Chad/normie cut.

they can just randomly close your account with money in it? I only heard of them doing that when your account is near empty and inactive.

they can just randomly close your account with money in it? I only heard of them doing that when your account is near empty and inactive.

Dunno, I got a routine "know your customer" call and I missed it and some foid emailed me telling me I needed to call the bank to complete the process (it was legit I asked in a branch since I have alot of money in there) and the foid started asking me lots of questions and I sperged out at her telling her it's none of her business and hung up.

they closed my account, she probably saw my picture and assumed I am Incel and did it out of spite.

Just transfer all the money to another bank. It's hard though since almost all banks are jew run

Just transfer all the money to another bank. It's hard though since almost all banks are jew run
Running from one jew to the next. But what to do.

Brutal 3rd world banking system Pill

Bank in the US

We’ll blow the world up before we go broke!

It's over for bankcels.

I plan to nomadmaxx for a few years once corona stops fucking my shit up but worried a new bank will just close my account again while I am in Asia.

i accidentally used the wrong card to buy a game and i didnt have money in that account and now i have to pay back the games value + a fee. definitely not as bad as your circumstance but still. fuck banks