Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JFL coal burning roastie makes trucel son then later in his life he becomes gay and kills himself

!romen

!romen

massive retard
★★

The kid has a cleft lip which made him like
immediately trucel then at 0:40 she said it didn't matter and that he looked so beautiful, holy shit this blue pilled garbage waste of european genes Foid.
1:15 "i worried alot about him getting teased" obviously he's trucel and other kids seeing him get picked up by his white mom would just cause wierd looks at the him and the mother
2:28 jfl on this foid letting her son be gay
>kid feels free being gay n shit
4:17
>he was able to be himself
stupid foid thinking it was ok for him to be gay and not realizing gays literally have a worse life quality than straights (normal)
4:50 trucel kid gets called n word when that wouldn't happen to Tyrone and gets teased because of his cleft lip and cleft palate.
5:03 Kid comes out and doesn't go to school anymore
5:18 kid tells foid that he got beat up once
5:51 tell kid that he will not go to Hell for being gay
5:58 tells kid that God made you gay
6:01 just like how God make you have a cleft lip and cleft palate, he made you the way you are
6:10 Kid doesn't understand how God loves him and create so much hurt for him when his mom creates so much hurt for him
6:20 Kids tell him he better go straight to Hell for being gay because that's where he's going cuz he's gay
6:26 says he better might just save my time and go straight to Hell now
6:35 Daughter of Foid tells her that AJ committed suicide
holy shit this kid's life never started

The kid has a cleft lip which made him like
immediately trucel then at 0:40 she said it didn't matter and that he looked so beautiful, holy shit this blue pilled garbage waste of european genes Foid.
1:15 "i worried alot about him getting teased" obviously he's trucel and other kids seeing him get picked up by his white mom would just cause wierd looks at the him and the mother
2:28 jfl on this foid letting her son be gay
>kid feels free being gay n shit
4:17
>he was able to be himself
stupid foid thinking it was ok for him to be gay and not realizing gays literally have a worse life quality than straights (normal)
4:50 trucel kid gets called n word when that wouldn't happen to Tyrone and gets teased because of his cleft lip and cleft palate.
5:03 Kid comes out and doesn't go to school anymore
5:18 kid tells foid that he got beat up once
5:51 tell kid that he will not go to Hell for being gay
5:58 tells kid that God made you gay
6:01 just like how God make you have a cleft lip and cleft palate, he made you the way you are
6:10 Kid doesn't understand how God loves him and create so much hurt for him when his mom creates so much hurt for him
6:20 Kids tell him he better go straight to Hell for being gay because that's where he's going cuz he's gay
6:26 says he better might just save my time and go straight to Hell now
6:35 Daughter of Foid tells her that AJ committed suicide
holy shit this kid's life never started

There are truecels here who have lives that are 100x times harder, but they will never get even a moment of thought from others when they kill themselves . The only selling point here is that he was gay. Ironically his life would have been much tougher as a straight incel, since he'd be destined to die alone and unloved.

Did he turn gay because he was trucel?
Also I think it's good people enamour the memory of an incel like this, good on CNBC.

But I guess he is still half black half white. No one will ever give a shit when a curry or rice ends it, except when Cho did

Lmao get fucked coalburners.

Poor kid never stood a chance, at least he is suffering no more.

This is your brain on propaganda.