Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl had a argument with roastie as chadfish and she tried her hardest to resolve it before sleeping. Fell asleep crying now snoring

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
It’s over if you are not chad. Even if there is 1 conflict then the girl will dump you. she will never put in effort cuz you are not chad enough.

Idk how normies cope tbh, they can be replaced so easily.

Imagine foods crying on phone for chad and then falling asleep cuz you don’t reply. Should I wake her up?

D0C471B7 9A76 4654 B7A6 8FE1A5E5994A

Last edited:
you will never have this... you will never ever have this... its over :feelsrope:

With chads, roasties are looking for a reason to stay with them no matter what. With betacucks, roasties look for a reason to dump them.

Fuck this post. Fuck this.

Could someone please kill me already :feelscry:

the rope awaits

Foids like this should be put in a cholemine smh

she just wants to hear your slayer voice

Suifuel as always
It’s over if you are not chad. Even if there is 1 conflict then the girl will dump you. she will never put in effort cuz you are not chad enough.

-Claims to be an Incel.
-Doesn't know the legendary Hamudi.

Sounds like a:
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKView attachment 166529
Hyt

Imagine foods crying on phone for chad and then falling asleep cuz you don’t reply. Should I wake her up?

View attachment 166523
JFL 114 MINUTES!?

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels:

That's longer than the verbal cumulative conversations I've ever had with any foid that isn't related to me, in my entire life.

You had it in one night.

IT wonder why I have myself as well as women.

Last edited:

That's why there's no ascension when you're a subchad. Your relationship will always be hanging by a thread.

-Claims to be an Incel.

Sounds like a:

JFL 114 MINUTES!?

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels:

That's longer than the verbal cumulative conversations I've ever had with any foid that isn't related to me, in my entire life.

You had it in one night.

View attachment 166591

I’ll post one where I Had 1 hr conversation with 3 chicks in a night total of 4 hrs. Let’s see IT as we don’t have personality after that

I’ll post one where I Had 1 hr conversation with 3 chicks in a night total of 4 hrs. Let’s see IT as we don’t have personality after that
Keep doing the good work.

same girl will call a normie creepy for being desperate

Would have loved to hear the audio file of her crying lol

When talking to chad, roasties like to put their affairs in order before they move onto something else.
It is as if they compartmentalise their lives around chad. All their affairs/arguments/dates must be organised/over before they move onto anything else. Chad takes precedence over their other chores.

-Claims to be an Incel.

Sounds like a:

JFL 114 MINUTES!?

You had it in one night.

View attachment 166591
Thats the guitar man. I asked before some users to explain to me but guess nobody will so i will never know :feelstrash:

This is true as well - foids always demand men agree with them no matter what. The few friends I have who are not single basically admit that they’re only in LTRs because they agree with their girlfriends/wives and always let them have their way.

You're insane

JFL 114 MINUTES!?

never met any of these girls irl and they love you. You must have an amazing personality

Thats the guitar man. I asked before some users to explain to me but guess nobody will so i will never know :feelstrash:

His channel:

Its hilarious to think foids are shedding tears and spending their time interacting and obsessing with a fake chad run by a subhuman incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back